Suggestions! page 150 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

Although I realize that MBR is a great source of rank 500 pendants, majority of people who go there want the earrings. Therefore, I think it would be wise to make him not drop regular pendants, to help avoid inventory clogging up impossibly fast.

Secondly, sometimes it’s hard to tell if a monster is rare or epic, because the background makes the tiny box around name hard to see. Why not add a [Rare] or [Epic to the breaking news message]?

For example:
[15:15:54] [Rawrquaza] [Rare] encountered!

Flag Post

The protection of Tower of Doom is on when entering the game – is that done on purpose?

I am not sure if this is the right place but I suggest to take it down :)[for entering the game]

Flag Post

Add checkpoints to Triangle Hideout, perhaps every 50?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cubii:

The protection of Tower of Doom is on when entering the game – is that done on purpose?

I am not sure if this is the right place but I suggest to take it down :)[for entering the game]

That would let players enter the tower, kill the first few enemies, save and refresh, then enter immediately.

Flag Post

One more thing that I’ve wanted since the Explosion, more or less. It would be AWESOME if enhancing an item took you back to enhancer inventory, rather than leave you at the screen of whatever you enhanced. More often than not, you are enhancing multiple times, so going back directly would be very handy.

Flag Post

small thing: triangle hideout highscores

Flag Post

Battla Arena
Show Daily Best in TH, please. I don’t always remember my today’s best score, some other players too.

TFCG
Please, ignore spaces and EOLs at the end of decks inserted in Load Deck window. Decks copied from forums and text files often contain them.

Awesome Adventures and Arcade
Using adventures for getting 100k medals with daily “Unlimited arcade tokens” perk is too easy. I already got about 900 medals today, spending nothing but 750 QT. It seems to be too easy, compared to gaining 100k medals from doing arcade games. I know that 900 medals can be gained in 1/2 hour of doing TC, but eh, TC makes you stare at the screen while AA give medals as an additional free bonus while you are earning reputation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

One more thing that I’ve wanted since the Explosion, more or less. It would be AWESOME if enhancing an item took you back to enhancer inventory, rather than leave you at the screen of whatever you enhanced. More often than not, you are enhancing multiple times, so going back directly would be very handy.

Some people might want to see their equipment after the enhancememt first though. Not sure.

Rare/Epic messages are being considered.

Flag Post

In the stat window on BA, I would like to see +Boss exp, +Rare exp, and +Epic exp. Those seem like they would be easy to add on the third page, as there is open space.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have my Invisible Allies sorted like ALLIES OWNED or ALLIES MASTERED.

Flag Post

Why don’t enhancers and outfits get protectors too? I can understand potions, but enemies constantly drop items in these two categories, and they most likely need shift + K to sell.

Flag Post

Can we have the old autosteal formula back? Since there are reports of both increase and decrease of rewards by 20x I think it would take pulling off a miracle to balance current one from both sides appropriately.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Some people might want to see their equipment after the enhancememt first though. Not sure.

Yes, that’s why I have not suggested it for so long, but in the end I thought about it and looked at my own enhancing behaviour, and that virtually never happens to me. If I enhance, it’s usually either unspiriting, which I’d do to all, or if making new armor, doing many at once.

I figure the few times one wants to see equipment, it’s less annoying to switch to that tab, than it is the other way around.

Originally posted by Draconi:

Why don’t enhancers and outfits get protectors too? I can understand potions, but enemies constantly drop items in these two categories, and they most likely need shift + K to sell.

I would also like to see that. But additionally, I’d like to see a re-configure of what requires shift + K. Now that we have protectors, do we really need that many items requiring shift K? After all, protectors are free, so there’s no reason NOT to use them. That’s another thing that makings clearing out inventory in MBR even more annoying, since mostly all of the pendants require shift + K even though they are rank 250 or 350.

Flag Post

well, for the MBR example, Tukken set droprate to 0% there

Flag Post

Since there’re noobs (I know at least one) who occasionally deleted “Nerf Accepted” medal, please make it craftable.

Flag Post

Alright, so…

Red bombs should have some rewards. That’s all.

Flag Post

I would like it I think if the FCG timer could get +1 when I destroy my monster. You’d think it wouldn’t happen, so maybe I’m just slow, but it’s frustrating to destroy a monster and then not click the new one fast enough to get it out the same turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by asmodeojung:

Since there’re noobs (I know at least one) who occasionally deleted “Nerf Accepted” medal, please make it craftable.

Anyway I don’t need that medal if I have already “Active Player”, so craftable or not, I don’t care.

Flag Post

Add a second row of technical lights. For a price of course.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

Add a second row of technical lights. For a price of course.

Yes. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Flag Post

In line with the Technical Lights getting expanded, could the “0=Disabled” for Variable Recording be changed to something else (maybe a boolean option?) so we can use “0” as a value for the “Target Improvement”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KassuFin:

Alright, so…

Red bombs should have some rewards. That’s all.

There is, if you’re able to kill them without dying (not having them explode).

Originally posted by asmodeojung:

I’d say that defeats the purpose of the Medal being awarded…

Flag Post

level

I only played for 4 days without power leveling and I am level 124.

It needs to take longer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChristianG11:

level

I only played for 4 days without power leveling and I am level 124.

It needs to take longer.

Get to level 8998 and see how long it takes to level up to 8999.

Flag Post

yea…. 4secs if still doing SC