Suggestions! page 151 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:
Originally posted by ChristianG11:

level

I only played for 4 days without power leveling and I am level 124.

It needs to take longer.

Get to level 8998 and see how long it takes to level up to 8999.

I am farming the battle arena.

Flag Post

level

So you got whole 124 big levels and only in 4 days?.
How is tha ever possible?

Flag Post

not to annoy him or something, but tried yesterday…. got to 200 in less than 2 hours… so 4days is a bit long

Flag Post

I would adjust the formula of the “ignore”-bonuses to at max tier give equal to what the item sells for. It seems kind of weird to me that ignoring it is better than getting it, when getting it and selling would be more work. Not to mention it’s A LOT better at the moment.

Flag Post

But you also have to waste a green bonus slot for that ignore thing. I thought about it and decided that it is probably better this way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

But you also have to waste a green bonus slot for that ignore thing. I thought about it and decided that it is probably better this way.

Alright, your call. Speaking of that, you ought to implement a bonus-changable time-extendable (or permanent) earring for everyone. Letting only people who kept every single activity earring have one is kind of wrong, now that these bonuses exist. Unless I fail and such a thing already exist freely available to all, in which case I take it back.

Flag Post

“Crappy Earrings” is craftable, bonus–changeable and has the same Rank requirement as Earrings of Activity. It lacks some Attack, but that’s all.

Flag Post

Please implement a way for us to be able to toggle the checkpoint system in Spooky Crypt on and off.

Flag Post

Can you include something like this in the Stats window, maybe on another tab or something? All exp should have some sort of source to it, right? I wouldn’t think itd be hard to make some sort of array to hold the values, but I’m not sure if there’s other issues that pop up. It wouldn’t be perfect without some more work, i.e. eating Randomfruit would give Progress xp, even though its really more of a Garden thing, but it would be better than nothing. Plus, its a pie chart, and everyone loves pie! (Unless you could make some sort of cake chart, then people might love it more)

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by asmodeojung:

Word.

Flag Post

Oh I know, I just wanted to see exactly how small the fractions were for everything else.

Flag Post

well, asmo, i suppose the BA exp is 95% spooky crypt?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

level

It needs to take longer.

Get to level 8998 and see how long it takes to level up to 8999.

I am farming the battle arena.

Sorry, I meant 9000 to 9001 after ascending 100 times without turning off extra EXP in an imp ascension.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Tukkun who do I have to blow to get an ignore accessory bonus? All these pendants from mining are killing me.

Flag Post

or: a bonus rock that gives 0% droprate, period, no rewards for ignoring etc., just no drops at all (the user even gives up his pixel, CM, SCM, etc. up for this.

Flag Post

Here’s my idea :
Not sure how to call it but i’ll call it: ‘Build Pre-sets’
You’re able to buy a second Pre-Set slot for your Skills in the Battle Arena.
For instance : One Mine build and One Idle build.
Since changing your skills everytime you do Pyramid or Idle or Mine. It costs alot of Pixels and i think that can be PARTLY avoided.
Sorry for my poor grammar and spelling.

Flag Post

I suggest the GC-penalties for being over 10m GC are removed. It feels kind of ancient to keep them, given how insane the GC gain is with ascensions. Keeping it under 10k would require using GC several times a day if you are the least bit active.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

I suggest the GC-penalties for being over 10m GC are removed. It feels kind of ancient to keep them, given how insane the GC gain is with ascensions. Keeping it under 10k would require using GC several times a day if you are the least bit active.

I agree with this, it’s definitely an annoyance for anyone who uses the Demand Master card and has to buy GBs (or at least spend GC on anything) everytime they sell their gems and go above the 10m mark, just to avoid the penalty.

I’d suggest moving the penalty up to the 100m mark, it removes the need of having to spend your GC once or twice à day and really makes it easier to avoid the penalty.

Flag Post

I don’t see why we need a penalty at all. With the exp rates today, 1-2 day medium ascensions idling are piece of cake, and one ascension is 300ish million GC. Throw in lolmarket, and gains from BA. I just don’t get why people should be penalized for gaining a lot of GC quickly.

But, raising it to 100m is better than nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shmanel:

Can you include something like this in the Stats window, maybe on another tab or something? All exp should have some sort of source to it, right? I wouldn’t think itd be hard to make some sort of array to hold the values, but I’m not sure if there’s other issues that pop up. It wouldn’t be perfect without some more work, i.e. eating Randomfruit would give Progress xp, even though its really more of a Garden thing, but it would be better than nothing. Plus, its a pie chart, and everyone loves pie! (Unless you could make some sort of cake chart, then people might love it more)

Do the same thing with coins.

Flag Post

I don’t see why we need a penalty at all. With the exp rates today, 1-2 day medium ascensions idling are piece of cake, and one ascension is 300ish million GC. Throw in lolmarket, and gains from BA. I just don’t get why people should be penalized for gaining a lot of GC quickly.

But, raising it to 100m is better than nothing.

What is the max GC? 9001 billion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

What is the max GC? 9001 billion?

1b-1 is the cap, or 999,999,999 if you want to see it in a number.

Flag Post

Attendance discounts in the special shop?