Game Bugs page 56

3045 posts

Flag Post

Are you sure it doesn’t say 25/29? Both sets of trees aren’t (necessarily) ready at the same time. 0/29 means none are ready to be harvested, which isn’t a bug.

Flag Post

Ignore this, I found my problem _

Flag Post
Originally posted by k1tsune:

Ignore this, I found my problem _

Hooray figuring things out yourself and editing your post =) Always makes me happy when people with few posts do so, because it’s such a nice surprise =)

Flag Post

Nevermind… D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Did they expire shortly after their harvest time? Harvest doesn’t stop their timer, so that’s a possibility.

The anti-lag issue sounds like you don’t have the game as the active tab in the window and/or the window is minimized. Unless you use the workaround posted somewhere in the forum, you have to keep it showing and the active tab, otherwise Flash slows down.

no they went from not being able to be harvested to expired, and the game is the only tab in the only window i have open and i was reading a book so nothing else was going on on the computer to take away from it….how am i supposed to get ‘youre doing it wrong’ if i cant be idle with idle mode off for long enough? :(

Flag Post

See if anything in this topic helps you. If not, could you please gives us more details, like which browser you’re using and stuff like that.

Flag Post

in my bug post @ page 53, i believe the cause of exhaustion is when i turned on auto-attack. for some reason when i turned it off i didnt die of exhaustion. i did when i turned it on. fix pl0x! Q-Q

Flag Post

the trees im not so worried about as it has not replicated itself. I tried the solution posted for the idle issue and it didn’t work. I am running a windows XP system with Firefox browser 17.0.1 it doesnt seem to have issues until the screen turns off for power saving, I can attempt to leave it on but I dont understand why that would effect the issue.

Flag Post

Are you by any chance using a laptop?

Flag Post

Triangular calculation error

I was trying out several times the Triangular calculation arcade, but encountered a strange problem. A couple times after finishing a wave (3rd or 4th) i ended up on the level with around 60-70 triangles (that many showed up), but the end result was 34, which made me lose the game. As i understand all Triangles are counted for and this exact number repeated a couple times. I am sure the number was greater than 34 each time.

Ranadiel | 300 / 89,857,369 | [d1]–11 | F0 | v1,533 | WIN 11,5,31,5 | Tue Jan 8 17:25:09 GMT+0100 2013

Flag Post

Read the top bar before you start counting each level. There’s different requirements.

Flag Post

Garden countdown display bug with autoharvest

So, the thing is. I activated the autoharvest card, then bought several red trees and the next day I bought more plots and planted more red trees there. Everything went normally but when all the trees were harvested, the "time until expiration" and "ready to harvest" on the new trees changed to the value of the old trees. Don't know what happens after expiration though yet. However, on the minigarden the trees don't get ready to harvest at one moment but in times they should normally. (refreshing the page didn't fix that). 

absolutel | 922 / 2,610,049,779 | [d1]–161 | F0 | v1,533 | WIN 11,5,31,5 | Tue Jan 8 20:46:38 GMT+0100 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ranadiel:

I was trying out several times the Triangular calculation arcade, but encountered a strange problem. A couple times after finishing a wave (3rd or 4th) i ended up on the level with around 60-70 triangles (that many showed up), but the end result was 34, which made me lose the game. As i understand all Triangles are counted for and this exact number repeated a couple times. I am sure the number was greater than 34 each time.

Ranadiel | 300 / 89,857,369 | [d1]–11 | F0 | v1,533 | WIN 11,5,31,5 | Tue Jan 8 17:25:09 GMT+0100 2013

Originally posted by Ranadiel:

So, this is not a bug. You have to read the instructions. It says something like “How many white triangles?” or like that.

Flag Post

Please make sure it’s not already responded to (correctly) before you take up an unnecessary post. It was answered right before yours. Also, please try not to double-post. Use the “Edit post” link on your previous post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Are you by any chance using a laptop?

no

Flag Post

Every weapon i upgrade is destroyed

When i enchant any weapon it magically is destroyed even if there is 100% success rate

adrianei | 265 / 62,215,084 | [d1]–21 | F0 | v1,533 | WIN 11,5,31,5 | Tue Jan 8 18:20:02 GMT-0500 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by adrianei:

How many times has the item been enhanced? The max is +10 and each enhancement is harder to make. To see the true success/failure rate, click the enhancement you want to use and hover your mouse over the item to display the rates.

Flag Post

Each enhancement is (enhances * 10)% less than the rock explicitly states, which is why there’s 1000% rocks, so they always work.

Flag Post

Pendants purchased from Special Shop don’t appear in inventory.

I purchased the Immortal Pendant and the Random Bonus Pendant from the Special Shop, but when i go to Items>Accessories, they aren't there, like if i didn't purchased them.

teuchito | 563 / 595,769,536 | [d1]–54 | F0 | v1,533 | MAC 11,5,31,5 | Tue Jan 8 23:27:36 GMT-0300 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by teuchito:

I assume your Inventory isn’t full?

Flag Post

Only got 2 accessories ._.

Flag Post

Are the buttons lit up when you click on them, and did you lose your Tokens?

Flag Post

What buttons? and no, i didn’t lose any tokens.

Flag Post

The buy buttons. If you didn’t lose any tokens then you didn’t buy it.

Flag Post

Acrade game not counting

If you are playing an arcade game and switch to another tab in your browser, the game switches to the "lag"-page and forfeits your current arcade game. As arcade tokens are limited/expensive, that really hurts the gameplay

svelil | 140 / 9,203,865 | [d1]–8 | F0 | v1,533 | WIN 11,5,31,5 | Wed Jan 9 09:41:36 GMT+0100 2013