Game Bugs page 40

3114 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

Geez. Something so simple to understand, but when one person can’t do it, he snaps at the world for his error. Somebody needs valium.

My error? TUKKUN is the one that wrote pixel/loot and NOT pixel/pixel loot. He is the one that told me I get pixels for EVERY loot. Not my error, it is the error of mr nerftastic not knowing how to properly describe an effect. He says loots, then it applies to loots. If it only applies to pixel loots, then he needs to say that it only applies to pixel loots

Flag Post

Yet, you’re the only one who didn’t understand it. Is it Tukkun’s fault you misunderstood?

Flag Post

Thanks for the heads–up, looks like the best solution is to remove those bonuses.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I choose remove. Not until the next version though. I might remove all purple bonuses too, they’re overpowered now that I think about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

I choose remove. Not until the next version though. I might remove all purple bonuses too, they’re overpowered now that I think about it.

The only purple one I have that seems overpowered is the mp bonus at about 9% of my max mp. My hp bonus is a whopping .3% of my max. But I’ll live with lying bonuses, material is hard enough to get without having drops halved. No way I’m refreshing the game, I still have things I need to craft.

Flag Post

Guess I’ll never know what the heck this was all about…

Flag Post

Text output error

If you earn multiple achievements at the same time, the number of the achievement/total achievements is the same, based off of the lower number. 

Screenshot of problem:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/CD_Random/AntiIdletextbug.jpg

CD_Random | 154 / 12,168,653 | [d1]–5 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 10,3,183,20

Flag Post

Not asking for refund, I could afford the daily bonus restore. Just thought you might be able to fix it with info on why it happens. Suggestion on fix is at the end

Found the reason for daily bonus reset glitch

Just letting you know that if you keep the window open for a few days, you don't get daily bonuses. Then when you refresh, it counts it as a new streak. I've had the game open for 2-3 days, didn't get a daily bonus yesterday, refreshed today after again having no daily bonus, and had a 1 day streak bonus board. If you can make the game recognize consecutive days without refreshing, this glitch might stop or happen less

kinne | 1,715 / 16,816,487,340 | [d1]–326 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 10,3,183,20

Flag Post
Originally posted by kinne:

Not asking for refund, I could afford the daily bonus restore. Just thought you might be able to fix it with info on why it happens. Suggestion on fix is at the end

Found the reason for daily bonus reset glitch

Just letting you know that if you keep the window open for a few days, you don't get daily bonuses. Then when you refresh, it counts it as a new streak. I've had the game open for 2-3 days, didn't get a daily bonus yesterday, refreshed today after again having no daily bonus, and had a 1 day streak bonus board. If you can make the game recognize consecutive days without refreshing, this glitch might stop or happen less

kinne | 1,715 / 16,816,487,340 | [d1]–326 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 10,3,183,20

The problem is known to possibly happen due to low FPS, or game not running at intended speed. When the “game time” is at least 48 hours away from the “real time”, Daily Bonuses will no longer be given. This is part of the anti–cheating to avoid people cheating with system clock.

More details in page 36~37 (read McFig’s bug report), and in this thread.

Flag Post

Feeding the pet

Ok i can feed my pet just fine but the little red crosses that say they help with hunger and health do nothing. I have all the money needed and it won't even allow me to click it.

eivilkitty | 1,147 / 5,027,107,407 | [d1]–326 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,3,31,232

Flag Post
Originally posted by eivilkitty:

Feeding the pet

Ok i can feed my pet just fine but the little red crosses that say they help with hunger and health do nothing. I have all the money needed and it won't even allow me to click it.

eivilkitty | 1,147 / 5,027,107,407 | [d1]–326 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,3,31,232

It must take a lot of effort to read what it does, its cost, and then somehow miss you can’t use them if your pet health/fullness is higher than 60. It’s right there in the middle of those two.

Flag Post

Awesome Adventures EXP Merchant gives incorrect reward.

The EXP Merchant offers either #1: Low exp for low cost or #2: High exp for higher cost.  After selecting #2, the higher cost is deducted, but the lower exp is awarded.  Despite this, the adventure reports that the higher exp value was the one awarded.  I have circled the relevant numbers in red in the screenshot.  Please note that the value by the character EXP bar is identical to the lower exp reward value.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i49.tinypic.com/l8fo5.jpg

Ragentis | 2,530 / 53,994,668,715 | [d1]–294 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,4,402,265

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ragentis:

Awesome Adventures EXP Merchant gives incorrect reward.

The EXP Merchant offers either #1: Low exp for low cost or #2: High exp for higher cost.  After selecting #2, the higher cost is deducted, but the lower exp is awarded.  Despite this, the adventure reports that the higher exp value was the one awarded.  I have circled the relevant numbers in red in the screenshot.  Please note that the value by the character EXP bar is identical to the lower exp reward value.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i49.tinypic.com/l8fo5.jpg

Ragentis | 2,530 / 53,994,668,715 | [d1]–294 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,4,402,265

Quoting as reminder.

Flag Post

Can’t pick up loot

Ok, I was doing Pyramid, and suddenly I couldn't pick up any loot! What happen?

piqj105 | 2,289 / 39,982,942,820 | [d1]–598 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,4,402,265

Flag Post
Originally posted by piqj105:

Can’t pick up loot

Ok, I was doing Pyramid, and suddenly I couldn't pick up any loot! What happen?

piqj105 | 2,289 / 39,982,942,820 | [d1]–598 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,4,402,265

Simple lag. The game incorrectly tracks the location of the mouse, so even though you’re over the loot, it doesn’t get picked up. I had a lot of experience with this before I downgraded flash.

Flag Post

Boost Depletion

I purchased the 0 ants for a day from the special shop. Click on a boost shows me at 652%/652% Boosts. I also have 0% + 0% for temporary boosts (Not sure what the two differentiate, maybe elite? But that's beside the point. I do have a 2% dragon boost, if that helps. From what I can tell, and from asking in chat, too, I'm not supposed to lose any boosts at all with 0 ants. Another thing I see is that the stated Boost Depletion Rate is at 0 meaningless units, or 0%/min. And what is happenning is that I am, in fact, losing boosts, albeit very, very slowly. I've noticed because of the few times it drops below my max boost. I have no temporary max boost, as well. I believe that is all the information that wuold be of use.

FiniteParadox | 925 / 2,636,853,603 | [d1]–186 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,3,31,232

Flag Post

Odd purple squares in BA armor and weapons screen

There are strange purple squares in my weapons and armor menus. Refreshing did not fix it.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i.imgur.com/8UBVi.png

brawlmaster12344 | 5,399 / 524,533,621,676 | [d1]–1,005 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,2,202,233

Flag Post
Originally posted by FiniteParadox:

Boost Depletion

I purchased the 0 ants for a day from the special shop. Click on a boost shows me at 652%/652% Boosts. I also have 0% + 0% for temporary boosts (Not sure what the two differentiate, maybe elite? But that's beside the point. I do have a 2% dragon boost, if that helps. From what I can tell, and from asking in chat, too, I'm not supposed to lose any boosts at all with 0 ants. Another thing I see is that the stated Boost Depletion Rate is at 0 meaningless units, or 0%/min. And what is happenning is that I am, in fact, losing boosts, albeit very, very slowly. I've noticed because of the few times it drops below my max boost. I have no temporary max boost, as well. I believe that is all the information that wuold be of use.

FiniteParadox | 925 / 2,636,853,603 | [d1]–186 | F0 | v1,499 | WIN 11,3,31,232

There is no complete lack of boost depletion. There will always be some minute amount of depletion.