Game Bugs page 63

3032 posts

Flag Post

Glitch in Battle Arena

Occasionally when selecting auto-attack, the character will instead start constantly using an ability. So far I've experienced using Quick attack, Power attack, Super Knockback, Pixel Throw and Heal (so everything I can use). Haven't been able to willingly replicate, as it appears to happen randomly. On the occasion I've been able to see what it's doing it seems the button looks pushed down (it's a lighter colour). Only way to fix it has been to refresh the game, changing areas doesn't stop it, nor does switching between auto-attack and controlled attacking. Ability usage doesn't affect which ability it tries to use, as before I'd experienced this bug, I'd never used Super Knockback.

Sabet | 472 / 349,988,065 | [d1]–61 | F0 | v1,544 | MAC 11,5,31,137 | Wed Jan 23 09:43:52 GMT+1100 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabet:

Glitch in Battle Arena

Occasionally when selecting auto-attack, the character will instead start constantly using an ability. So far I've experienced using Quick attack, Power attack, Super Knockback, Pixel Throw and Heal (so everything I can use). Haven't been able to willingly replicate, as it appears to happen randomly. On the occasion I've been able to see what it's doing it seems the button looks pushed down (it's a lighter colour). Only way to fix it has been to refresh the game, changing areas doesn't stop it, nor does switching between auto-attack and controlled attacking. Ability usage doesn't affect which ability it tries to use, as before I'd experienced this bug, I'd never used Super Knockback.

Sabet | 472 / 349,988,065 | [d1]–61 | F0 | v1,544 | MAC 11,5,31,137 | Wed Jan 23 09:43:52 GMT+1100 2013

Try pressing the key of the attack being held down on your keyboard. Also don’t leave the game screen while holding down a key. Otherwise, you could stop using Chrome to play Flash games (every other major browser has fixed this issue).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2582y4p.png

That’s wrong. Boxes show rewards in breaking news in the format

"Gained: " + itemName + "!".

Your screen shows it in the form

"Found " + amntToGain + " [" + itemName + "]!"

which is clearly the BA loot format.

… Are you saying that my news was somehow scrolled down without even touching the arrows? I’ll admit, I hit the UP arrow later on and it revealed ONE line above the displayed news, but I opened three boxes, the legendary should be displaying on the second line still. I didn’t exactly watch with the Legendary box, but the Explosion and Pixel boxes made a line of news push the rest of the news down each.

Flag Post

I’m not saying anything. Just that all 3 messages in that picture are BA loot messages.

Flag Post

Based on the time of the report, as opposed to the items in the News, I’d possibly say that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by lukesilveira:

Tukkun, there is a bug that let me jump over the flag in the stadium, not ending the race. I had to go back to end it.

Not a bug. Try to jump over the flag on Practice.

Hah, didnt’ know that… Thanks

Flag Post

Duplicate Dragon Speeches

Speeches 269 and 276 are identical. So are 281 and 284.

lackinglack1 | 197,011 / 1,723,005,682,437 | [d2]–1 | F0 | v1,544 | WIN 11,5,502,146 | Tue Jan 22 22:37:34 GMT-0600 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

I looked at the list and found 2 duplicates:

“Have you charged your Money Printer battery yet?”
“Repairing the button when it\’s already working is expensive, but is really worth it.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Duplicate Dragon Speeches

Speeches 269 and 276 are identical. So are 281 and 284.

lackinglack1 | 197,011 / 1,723,005,682,437 | [d2]–1 | F0 | v1,544 | WIN 11,5,502,146 | Tue Jan 22 22:37:34 GMT-0600 2013

Fixed. I had to search through the entire list because the numbers are different for everyone…

Side note, weird caching issue seems to be fixed now! Hooray!

Flag Post

Level 9001 out of nowhere

I was doing my usual business, idling, fishing, lolmarket, adventuring.... and at some point my level was 9001 and my coins had increased a lot (probably because of the whole leveling thing). I think (though I am not sure because I wasn't paying attention) it happened after the game updated to 1546.

Yesterday's level was around 2500 or so, with 7500 million exp acquired.
Today's exp is ----- (Screenshot attached).

I have a backup from yesterday, and from a while ago (like half an hour ago, but I don't know if it is affected).

Just wanted to report the bug, and I am sorry I am not able to pinpoint the exact cause, if you need any more information I can provide you or if anything else do not hesitate to contact me.

If I find anything else strange has happened I will try to add any further details.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i.imgur.com/LK08R0b.png

serguma | 9,001 / -— | [d1]–374 | F0 | v1,546 | WIN 11,5,502,146 | Wed Jan 23 12:32:39 GMT+0100 2013

Flag Post

Check your bestiary and see if any of the monsters in the area that you idle have a odd number of kills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Check your bestiary and see if any of the monsters in the area that you idle have a odd number of kills.

Nopes, in fact none of my stats have changed, not in the BA, not anywhere else, just the experience :/. I am still the same rank (a little big higher now thanks to playing a bit).

Flag Post

Did it happen after refreshing? or while playing? It could be save file corruption in a goodish way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Did it happen after refreshing? or while playing? It could be save file corruption in a goodish way.

I think it may have happened after refreshing, though I am not sure, but yes, I refreshed at around the time, as stated in the bug report.
Maybe that is it…

Flag Post

Backgrounds do not work in secretsavefile

They just don't work. I play the SecretSaveFile because I could never manage to find my actual save and had lost it (Not blaming that on a bug). I am not sure if it was intended for the backgrounds to be nonfunctioning on the SSF, but I like the flame background and I can't get it. All that shows up is a blue background. I've tried to switch the background to other things and get nothing. If this isn't a bug, I am very sorry to have wasted your time. All and all, I love the game, just dissapointed the SSF and backgrounds do not work in conjunction with one another.

Viral_Attraction | 69,000 / 4,105,174,422,900 | [d2]–35 | F4 | v1,546 | WIN 11,5,31,137 | Wed Jan 23 12:11:22 GMT-0500 2013

Flag Post

Not a bug, SSF has a specific Background so that its obvious in screenshots that any achievement was accomplished using SSF.

Flag Post

Epic lose! should be Epic loss!, but that’s a small thing

Flag Post

line deleting after pressing 0 in “typing”

after key "0" on numeric keyboard my line in random number get's deleted. 

redalert581 | 747 / 1,387,107,638 | [d1]–90 | F0 | v1,546 | LNX 11,2,202,261 | Thu Jan 24 20:01:32 GMT+0100 2013

Flag Post

So is the Awesome Crate. Go past it, then Shift-Tab back to it.

EDIT: This post was in response to a deleted report.

Flag Post

I can click on the Awesome Crate. Every other box can be tabbed to except for the Chaos Crate.

Flag Post

You can click on the Chaos Crate too. I just tested and couldn’t get onto the Awesome Crate, nor the Chaos Crate. You can Shift-Tab back to both. Tabbing is an optional ability anyway.

Flag Post

I found out why, it won’t tab unless your screen is zoomed in close enough.

Flag Post

Not sure if its a bug or not, but when I went to idle the throneroom for some higher beastary there (ive done it for a weekend with dr before), I noticed that FGM kept 1hitting me with the magic atk.
So I checked her stats:
5 000 000 melee
9 500 000 magic
180 000 000 def
150 000 acc
100 000 evasion

Compared to CHAOS:
2 400 000 melee
2 700 000 magic
50 000 000 def
40 000 acc
45 000 evasion

Is she really supposed to be that hard? O.o

Flag Post

FGM is meant to have high stats, that makes sense. CHAOS is able to be attempted by non-ascended players.

Flag Post

Battle Arena (glitchy bug)

Not sure if this is an utterly important fix to be made but while I'm fighting in the arena (holding the Z button down for an extended period of time), the little pixel character stops swinging. The monster charges at the character but still is damaged (not sure if it's from defense or not). The character then will not show a swinging action for several moments even with the Z button released.

Thanks for all that you do.
Have a swell day.
<3 Justus

Justus | 107 / 4,077,678 | [d1]–6 | F0 | v1,546 | WIN 11,5,502,146 | Fri Jan 25 02:34:35 GMT-0800 2013