Game Bugs page 70

3099 posts

Flag Post

Robaco*r*?

Version 1,562. Still ‘robacor’ after refreshing.

 
Flag Post

Quest Tokens for Button Basher Career lv100

I got Button Basher Career up to lv 100 and did shift+u to claim all my daily quests along with this quest. It changed the quest to S rank but did not give me the 2000 quest tokens for the quest. I don't know how many points it rewarded me but the point is that I didn't get 2k tokens. Attached is a screen shot taken after I had quit my browser (firefox) and restarted A:TG.

Screenshot of problem:

http://i.imgur.com/ilfIRDq.png


wethrow | 3,078 / 97,229,896,000 | [d1]–511 | F0 | v1,562 | MAC 11,5,502,149 | Wed Feb 20 02:05:35 GMT-0800 2013

 
Flag Post

It give you 1000 qt. The prize it show you is would give to you if it you could do quest higher than s-rank.

 
Flag Post

stadium blue coins

When playing simple race in stadium, the winning amount of blue coins displayed is not what you actually win.
To me it is displayed 1M YC and 800 GC which i correctly get,but on the last raw it is written 266 BC and i only get about 10.
I suppose the 266 is a bit too high but is just a guess.
I can't post a screenshot sorry.
lovely game though ;)

miszar | 2,011 / 27,113,878,369 | [d1]–506 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,167 | Wed Feb 20 16:40:20 GMT+0100 2013

 
Flag Post

The last thing in the stadium is actually stadium tokens, not BC (although you do get some BC for coming in first)

 
Flag Post

edited out figured out my bug

 
Flag Post

Trying to plant an AG seed I don’t have gives the wrong error

When trying to plant a seed in Another Garden that I have run out of, it gives me the error message from the Home Garden telling me that I can't afford that seed, and suggesting that I plant it using garden points, rather than an error indicating that I don't have the seed that I'm trying to plant.  

Screenshot of problem:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Afakaz/AGERROR.png


Afakaz | 5,757 / 636,109,970,310 | [d1]–761 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,2,202,235 | Wed Feb 20 18:34:22 GMT-0700 2013

 
Flag Post

dragon book of wisdom

wisdom #19 says you get green coins faster if you have less than 10 million. this is no longer true since you erased the penalties in a somewhat recent update.

ihatethisfing | 13,839 / 188,543,873,530 | [d1]–8 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,5,502,146 | Wed Feb 20 22:53:10 GMT-0600 2013

 
Flag Post

Memory leak, probably in Battle Arena.

Seems to be in Battle Arena.  Process size increases to 1GB+ over a matter of well under 1 day.  Doesn't seem to do it when left in other than Battle Arena.

d00gie | 4,247 / 255,263,488,900 | [d1]–2,653 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,168 | Thu Feb 21 17:12:37 GMT-0500 2013

 
Flag Post

No Randomfruit found

I have continuously used my garden for about eleven-hundred levels now, harvesting initially with the garden reminder and eventually manually (wanted to make sure that wasn't required) and still no randomfruit for my hungry pet.  I may be missing something but I really dont want to dive into the walkthrough because I set that equal to cheating.

If im an idiot just say so and thank you.

chenadog | 2,459 / 49,575,926,684 | [d1]–759 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,167 | Thu Feb 21 20:32:23 GMT-0500 2013

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chenadog:

No Randomfruit found

I have continuously used my garden for about eleven-hundred levels now, harvesting initially with the garden reminder and eventually manually (wanted to make sure that wasn't required) and still no randomfruit for my hungry pet.  I may be missing something but I really dont want to dive into the walkthrough because I set that equal to cheating.

If im an idiot just say so and thank you.

chenadog | 2,459 / 49,575,926,684 | [d1]–759 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,167 | Thu Feb 21 20:32:23 GMT-0500 2013

Randomfruit are gained by harvesting only in Another Garden (and not with every harvest there), so that’s likely the issue.

 
Flag Post

Thank you thank you, now i just need to raise the 1.5mil plus gold coin to get into that garden so much for completing epic skils

 
Flag Post

Can re-enter 2011 as many times as I please

So after killing the 100 mobs in 2011 and doing the EXPlosion thing I can re-enter 2011. I cannot kill anything, but I can re-do the EXPlosion scene(Or get killed by the AWOD) as many times as I want.

TLTTP | 47,485 / 1,397,618,098,972 | [d1]–114 | F3 | v1,562 | WIN 11,5,502,110 | Thu Feb 21 23:54:48 GMT-0700 2013

 
Flag Post

Make sure there are no line breaks in the text field.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TLTTP:

Can re-enter 2011 as many times as I please

So after killing the 100 mobs in 2011 and doing the EXPlosion thing I can re-enter 2011. I cannot kill anything, but I can re-do the EXPlosion scene(Or get killed by the AWOD) as many times as I want.

I don’t think that’s a bug.

Once you kill 100 triangles in there, AWOD becomes active – and it remains active for the rest of the day.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hilariousguy878:

“Chaos” in the search field. But it won’t work.

Are you sure you have tamed “Chaos”, not “CHAOS”? It is case-sensitive.

I’ve tamed both; if I search “Chaos” it shows “Chaos” but not “CHAOS”. If I search “CHAOS” it shows “CHAOS” but not “Chaos”.

Chaos is entry 431, CHAOS is 432.

Tukkun: maybe it shouldn’t be case-sensitive?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TLTTP:

Can re-enter 2011 as many times as I please

So after killing the 100 mobs in 2011 and doing the EXPlosion thing I can re-enter 2011. I cannot kill anything, but I can re-do the EXPlosion scene(Or get killed by the AWOD) as many times as I want.

TLTTP | 47,485 / 1,397,618,098,972 | [d1]–114 | F3 | v1,562 | WIN 11,5,502,110 | Thu Feb 21 23:54:48 GMT-0700 2013

not a bug.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by TLTTP:

Can re-enter 2011 as many times as I please

So after killing the 100 mobs in 2011 and doing the EXPlosion thing I can re-enter 2011. I cannot kill anything, but I can re-do the EXPlosion scene(Or get killed by the AWOD) as many times as I want.

Aren’t you supposed to be locked out after the first run? At least for the rest of the day.

TLTTP | 47,485 / 1,397,618,098,972 | [d1]–114 | F3 | v1,562 | WIN 11,5,502,110 | Thu Feb 21 23:54:48 GMT-0700 2013


not a bug.

 
Flag Post

No drpos While mining WM HC

as in title said i dont get  any drops while in WM HC mining with  legandary(or master) pick i wear blue armor of loot set  full enhanched wear collector pendant and my drope rate is at  1,176% dont know if that  is right but i thinks it is a bit high.. didnt watch  before sorry but i  tested a while but exept pendants there arent any drops..:( i  hope u  could help me =)
thanks=)

btw i  really like ur game!!..xD

ERaISeR | 3,753 / 176,180,089,976 | [d1]–622 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,167 | Fri Feb 22 18:23:57 GMT+0100 2013

 
Flag Post

Tukkun CFG Damage bug

Dear Tukkun, 

while I was playing Tukkun CFG, I noticed in more then 1 cases, then whenever a monster and the enemy player combined have a higher attack then my defence, I do not recieve any damage. Same goes the other way around as well. 
Example: I had a monstar with 4 attack, my attack was 7, opponent had 9 defence, and was taking no damage (please note: no regeneration was used by either of us!)
Just wanted you to know, hope it is not a general issue, I had it about 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

Thank you and have a nice day!

p.s.: sorry, no screenshots :(

LordDante | 4,367 / 277,570,776,320 | [d1]–808 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,2,202,235 | Fri Feb 22 18:53:06 GMT+0100 2013

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordDante:

Tukkun CFG Damage bug

Dear Tukkun, 

while I was playing Tukkun CFG, I noticed in more then 1 cases, then whenever a monster and the enemy player combined have a higher attack then my defence, I do not recieve any damage. Same goes the other way around as well. 
Example: I had a monstar with 4 attack, my attack was 7, opponent had 9 defence, and was taking no damage (please note: no regeneration was used by either of us!)
Just wanted you to know, hope it is not a general issue, I had it about 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

Thank you and have a nice day!

p.s.: sorry, no screenshots :(

LordDante | 4,367 / 277,570,776,320 | [d1]–808 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,2,202,235 | Fri Feb 22 18:53:06 GMT+0100 2013

This is not a bug: defense is applied to each damage source individually. If you have 15 defense and your enemy and his monster each have 10 attack, neither one is higher than your defense so you take no damage.

 
Flag Post

That’s a rule of TukkunFCG, not a bug. Defense applies twice. 4 and 7 are both lower than 9, so no damage was dealt. If, for example, it was 12 and 10 attack and enemy has 9 defense, you would deal (12 – 9) – (10 – 9) = 4 damage, and not (12 + 10) – 9 = 13.

 
Flag Post

Died of exhaustion while idling

After around 7 hours of idling, my character died of exhaustion.  While idling, I checked on my character at least a few times periodically over the hours, so I know for a fact he had successfully idled for a while.  It seemed to happen sometime between the 3rd and 7th hour of idling.  After checking the revive screen, all of my buttons were illuminated, so there was nothing being pressed down.  Sorry, this is my first bug report, and I did not think to take a screenshot.  If it happens again, I will have the time frame ready.

blaisem | 6,329 / 844,867,894,168 | [d1]–651 | F0 | v1,562 | WIN 11,6,602,167 | Fri Feb 22 17:38:26 GMT-0500 2013

 
Flag Post

It should be mentioned I died at around 5:30 pm eastern time after 7 hours of idling on 22 Feb. I was running 1,562 during this time. (did you update it twice to 1,564, or was 1,563 available as well?)

 
Flag Post

Both were available.