Anti-idle Chat Comment of The Day

110 posts

Flag Post

Note: This will not always be every day

This thread is used to archive whenever you see something “lolworthy” that goes above and beyond what you have seen through out the day. If you see something, simply take a picture of chat and post it in this thread and It might make it on here.

CURRENT TOP 5 BEST ARCHIVES

Flag Post

Not really “of the day” (it’s from 2’nd September):

Flag Post
Originally posted by SvartRuskTroll:

Not really “of the day” (it’s from 2’nd September):

doesn’t really matter if its “of the day” just as long as its funny, you can post it.

Flag Post

This is the only thing i caught wind on the chat that was funny today.

Basically there was a flame war that started around this time and i was just a bystander enjoying the show. I also censored the words because the post below made a point about the cursing. If there’s any other reason why the thread should be locked, please do tell :L?

Flag Post

inb4 thread locked and comments removed by moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by SourFoe:

This is the only thing i caught wind on the chat that was funny today.

Basically there was a flame war that started around this time and i was just a bystander enjoying the show. I also censored the words because the post below made a point about the cursing. If there’s any other reason why the thread should be locked, please do tell :L?

LocalHost99: AWORACVJOSDJG I don’t play LEGIT runescape, cutey, I sell gold on real RS.
NowitsZacc: Call me a cutey again you little munchkin!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SourFoe:

it just seems like the kind of thread that will eventually attract too much attention and then someone will post something that crosses the line and mods will be called in etc. (if it hasn’t happened already)

i mean, come on, the thread that mentioned marijuana got locked already. mods aren’t asleep.

Flag Post

@ramdonperson: ‘mentioned’?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:

@ramdonperson: ‘mentioned’?

well, it’s not as if Clob was listing the contact information of dealers.. but yeah I suppose that was poor word choice.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Shinki! Thaaaaank you for making this. I was going to make the exact same style of thread last night, but forgot :D

Flag Post

Originally posted by shinki12345:

WE HAVE AN EARLY WINNER! Shadyknight wins for sure.

Flag Post

LOL

Flag Post

i quit anti idle since i lost my lvl 5000 savfile today so bye

Flag Post

Is your ban permanent or temp?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by SvartRuskTroll:

That one was good, but this one has to be better.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Reuploaded:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Made by you. Does not count!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Made by you. Does not count!

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja: