Anti Idle Youtube Series

108 posts

Flag Post

WontStopGaming’s (me’s) stuff

I’ve really wanted to start up an anti idle community on youtube and figured I might as well start. I’m posting a diary of my journey from the beginning to level 9001.

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6 New Mic Means Less Crappy Audio… Hurray!

Entry 7

Entry 8

Entry 9

Entry 10

Entry 11

Entry 12

Entry 13

Entry 14 We Hit 9000

Playlist

I also did an anti idle for noobs video here

And I’m doing a video series on Raids also:

Raids 1

I want others to start making some videos too to help out nooby players or give tips on arcade games, or the BA or anything. Post your videos or channels below for people to see them :P

Edit: From now on as added incentive if you post your own anti idle series here I’ll post it on the first page in a nice little format with a small comment on what it is for each person! Beginning here-

TheNinjaofChaos- Similar to my journey to 9001 but with a Brittish Accent! So that already makes it better, but to top it off he knows what he’s doing!

First Episode

Flag Post

Ah, this sure is new. Well good luck with this journey hehe, 99% of it is idle’n…. or is it :O.

Flag Post

My recommendation to you:

Do impressions while talking about the game, anything from hermit the frog to Tommy Wiseau(from the room). This will make your videos 20% cooler without needing ponies. And dear lord, is everyone ever sick of ponies.

Flag Post

@shinki12345 …they make me sick too _

anyway :) cool videos too ^^’

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m taking your links…
Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Anti-Idle for newbs

Do you want me to put it in a playlist?(I can edit at anytime)
I posted 2 comments in Entry 3.

Flag Post

if you want to feel free :P

Flag Post

Aww, I fail at listening so I can’t understand what you say in these videos, LOL.

Flag Post

probably because half the things I say aren’t real words XD

Flag Post

are you gonna add more videos?

Flag Post

I’ll post vids when I get a better CPU (In about 2 years).

Flag Post

yeah i update every time i get to another thousand im at 2131 right now

Flag Post
Originally posted by wontstopgaming:

probably because half the things I say aren’t real words XD

No, its because Tukkun does not speak english XD

Flag Post

oh ahhahahah

Flag Post

I did a new video for 3000, I put a lot of effort in the editing so please check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnO4Jy70FAU

Also I want to see more anti idle vids guys come on!

Flag Post

You know, these are actually pretty good. I hadn’t watched them in January because I thought they would be stupid. They aren’t. ;)

Flag Post

Perma monster is one of the awesomest cards in the game, and you had a perfect set up, and you wasted it. Perma Monster gives you ALL stats of your monster. So you would take 12 less damage from physical sources, deal 1 damage a turn, and get 1 HP.
EDIT: DANG IT YOU GET LEVELS SO FAST BUT BA SO SLOW IM JEALOUS BUT ALSO TRIUMPHANT AT THE SAME TIME!!! pant pant
Anyway, you should use a mystery rock on your last + on spirit sword, BUT you should get a polearm.

Flag Post

@r2d2go yeah I really was bad at FCG when I made that video, part of the series I guess :P I have the strategies down for the most part now

Flag Post

I have a new video up on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUb2Vhu6TPw

It’s actually a Jak and Daxter Let’s Play however when you watch videos on my channel I receive a little bit of cash and the more money I have the more videos I can put up. With the money I’m buying better video equipment (mics, software, ect.) that will enhance the quality of the anti idle series as a whole. If you like the series check out the entire let’s play and I promise the anti idle one will get better too!

Flag Post

They’re looking great :)
However I I think you should put links to them all in the original post, with hyperlinks.
The format for linked links is on the right when you edit a post →>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flag Post

Good suggestion, I’ll give it a go!

Flag Post
Originally posted by wontstopgaming:

It’s actually a Jak and Daxter Let’s Play however when you watch videos on my channel I receive a little bit of cash

You greedy.

edit: you damn sneaky mod.

Flag Post

If I were greedy I’d dump the cash into my student loans XD, 100% of the cash (that isn’t taxed obviously) goes to making videos.

Flag Post

You should stick those together in a playlist. When I release my AI adventure map, I’ll link your playlist as a part of explaining what AI is (with your permission, of course). That will help all the short attention-span minecrafters who don’t want to play the actual game before playing the map.

v sweet.

Flag Post

That sounds good Chaos! I’ll set one up for you :)

Edit: here’s the playlist link! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD38DBD551A020B62&feature=edit_ok