Anti Idle Youtube Series page 3

108 posts

Flag Post

I was thinking of doing an Anti-Idle let’s play, a bit like this guy, but from level 1 onwards. But because this series already exists, I’m not sure it would be worth my time. What do you guys think?

Flag Post

Go for it. The whole reason I started this series was to get an anti idle youtube community. The more the merrier :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by UpsetFisherMAN:

Hmmph. Y’all are the same class as my brother.

then there’s me, 5 years younger

Y I don’t see u on LoL

Flag Post
Originally posted by wontstopgaming:

Go for it. The whole reason I started this series was to get an anti idle youtube community. The more the merrier :)

So should I post it in this thread, or start a new one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yupei:
Originally posted by UpsetFisherMAN:

Hmmph. Y’all are the same class as my brother.

then there’s me, 5 years younger

Y I don’t see u on LoL

I’m in china on a family trip :c I’m gonna be back on the ninth, though.

Flag Post

Am I the only person bothered by how long it took him to get from level 4000 to 5000? 2 whole months? That’s like 3.5b exp/day. I’m 1 d 10 h in my 2nd imp ascension and I got 230b exp in that time (more than half of it was idling).

Flag Post

@thechaosninja you can post here if you want I can add anyones lets play to the first post and just section them off

@Draconi pretty sure the last couple of minutes of my latest video addresses why I do things wrong/why I don’t level up extremely fast

Flag Post

Okay, I uploaded my first video yesterday, but I’m not adding the link here until I got full English subtitles for Tukkun or those hard of hearing/deaf.

Flag Post

here’s my test, I made a guide for garden video, in 3 parts >.<, here’s the first part, the other two can be found in the related videos or my uploaded videos list.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m633cJvFOSs

I’m pretty sure you can’t hear a word from this video… next time I do this I’ll use a headset.

Flag Post

New Video for 5500!

Sorry I haven’t been on top of things I just moved into college (or uni for the Brittish people out there). Hopefully now that I’m more settled more vids will come!

Flag Post

And now I’ve hit 6000

Flag Post

6500 The funny moment when you realize you’ve had a business on for a month happens here. I freak out only a lot.

Flag Post

well, i suppose you don’t play a lot, since it seems to me you focus on mastering IA’s,
either way, gratz with your lvl 6500.
(i’d like to see your statscreen, ctrl+s)

Flag Post

My statscreen is soo bad hahaha I’ll show it off at 7k.

Flag Post

My statscreen is soo bad hahaha I’ll show it off at 7k.

then i suggest you leaving the computer on under the night so it wont take 2 month too 7000

Flag Post

If anyone has requests of videos they would like to see (for learning purposes, nothing else) then you are welcome to send me a PM with a suggestion. I don’t promise I will do everything, but I always listen.

Flag Post

@oskar I have a laptop that has a shut off feature after a couple hours that I can’t disable if I’m idle for too long so I can’t leave it on over night which has been the biggest detriment to the project. I am home for vacation so progress is pretty much three times faster now though so it’ll come XD

@aurian If you make some let me know via PM and I can section off part of the original post for your videos

Flag Post

New Video On Raids

Basically its a guide to how I do raids. Let me know if I need to correct any of my facts!

Flag Post

@oskar I have a laptop that has a shut off feature after a couple hours that I can’t disable if I’m idle for too long so I can’t leave it on over night which has been the biggest detriment to the project. I am home for vacation so progress is pretty much three times faster now though so it’ll come XD

@aurian If you make some let me know via PM and I can section off part of the original post for your videos

Im pretty sure there will be a way of disabling the shut off feature. I recommend an indepth googling if you havnt already done so. If not there is probably simple work arounds like a short script that with shake the mouse occasionlly, in a way that simulates user input, i doubt the computer would notice the diffrence.

for example run a code like this in the background, which would move mouse to top left corner once per hour:

import java.awt.AWTException;
import java.awt.Robot;
import java.awt.event.KeyEvent;

public class Shaker {

public static void main(String[] args) throw InterruptedException {
         Robot robot = new Robot();
        try {

while(true){
               Thread.sleep(60*60*1000); //wait one hour
                robot.mouseMove(0,1); //move to almost top left
                robot.waitForIdle();
                robot.mouseMove(0,0); //move to almost top left
                robot.waitForIdle();

}

} catch (AWTException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

}
}

i havnt tested it but should work, also if you dont know how to ( or are unwilling to work out for yourself) how to compile and run java, you probably shouldnt be using this type of script anyway (hope that doesnt sound offensive)

Flag Post

Or make a simple script that shakes the mouse in the form of a batch file, then schedule it to go off each hour

Flag Post

Thanks, but I don’t want a section of the first post =) I usually make a post with each video, since they aren’t a series but guides in video-format.

Flag Post

@gg3765 I can try out the script, I also think I have a few mouse macro’s from other games that might work, I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this before!

@Aurian no worries if you need anything let me know!

Flag Post

@wontstopgaming it could be becouse your computer get overheated after a couple of hours and turn of for safety reasons.

Flag Post

It’s a good thing you show the raids…. but (you felt it coming) some tips to help you do the raids:

1: When you are doing raids make sure to use robacon…. the bonusses it gives you are insane.

2: For BA in general…. at your rank you should’ve put some points in superknockback so… your dmg will be a lot higher and MB will be dead in seconds instead of you nearly dieing at 6500|280

3: For corruption: The accursed cranium which you don’t like isn’t that hard after all, it’s a zombie and therefor you can heal him to death. Also, your best weapon shouldn’t be a stupid 0-range trophy (sorry to say it :P)

4: Defend mission, glad you made it, but (if you look the video) you nearly died… the reason: there is a monster called “DON’T ATTACK”, you probably have 1 point in revive and therefor you survived, but really, Don’t attack that creature. (also, the dmg you do is based on the dmg-multiplier in stats screen, critdmg, and a set number… so crit ring will greatly help you)

5: your skills are up to you, but i suppose it’s better to focus on dmg instead on focussing on debuffs (not saying they are useless), also different IA’s, rings and potions work best for the raid: e.g. for corruption you probably want corrupted treeman as IA, mastery buff as potion and power ring as IA. (well, that should be doable at your point)

6: I liked to watch it, maybe you can extend it to include prehistoric mission (and ofc later on SD, MBR, SC, and much later WM SD)
and ofc, these are just tips, not forcing you to change it :P (also i suppose other ppl have different ideas on how to do certain raids and they probably are right)

Flag Post

Also for Defend Mission – Secret Lab is the one with the 10 ??? mobs, not Invisible X and Chuck Norris (2012 Pub).