Flag Post

http://imgur.com/fKIsG

And also:

http://imgur.com/8R7eM

Shows my height compared to a door.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

For future reference, we don’t bump threads here at AI forum. This topic is linked in the user made guides thread, so there’s absolutely no need to bump. There’s simply too many threads to make bumping worthwhile, so please don’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

For future reference, we don’t bump threads here at AI forum. This topic is linked in the user made guides thread, so there’s absolutely no need to bump. There’s simply too many threads to make bumping worthwhile, so please don’t.

Noted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gam3rnathan:

Noted.

No. Continue to bump so people know that the thread is still at least relatively active.

Flag Post

No. Bumping is not accepted in this forum. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you try another one where it is.

It’s how it’s always been, and it’s how it will be. If you start going against the spirit of the forum, your stay is going to be very unpleasant.

Flag Post

No. Bumping is not accepted in this forum. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you try another one where it is.

It’s how it’s always been, and it’s how it will be. If you start going against the spirit of the forum, your stay is going to be very unpleasant.

The only 2 people I ever see that don’t like it are you and maybe 1 other person. Personally, I have no problem with it. But I guess I don’t have much weight in the community anymore do I?

Flag Post

I am a bit late to this, and most of you probably dont know me as I dont post much, but here is a pic anyway because I like the idea of this thread.

Here I am relaxing and playing some AI:

(I have not managed to apply any bonus rocks to the sword, to save people asking)

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

Luckily for both of us, there’s no need to debate it, since it’s a kongregate rule =)

gg375: Do you wear that everytime you play AI? Cause if so, that’d be hilarious.

Flag Post

I demand that outfit, so I can become a true ninja.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

My friends bought me some socks and shades

You look like smiley

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

Here is a much more recent one of me. Just got my hair dyed today.

I just looked at a more recent picture of myself and I realized I look a lot younger here than I do now. I will see if I can post it some time.

Flag Post

I look like a bit of a douche in this picture, but oh well:

Somehow, whenever I try to smile I end up looking like this.

Flag Post

What the crap has happened to you over the months?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

What the crap has happened to you over the months?

I met some people. . . Thats the best answer I have for you.

Flag Post

Some people being a bunch of emos? xD

Flag Post

Some people being a bunch of emos? xD

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Flag Post

@shinki12345 huh, i actually thought you were asian in the first photo. Sort of confused now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gg375:

(I have not managed to apply any bonus rocks to the sword, to save people asking)

Win