Post your picture page 3

83 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Aurian:

Some people being a bunch of emos? xD

This is exactly what I was thinking.

You would be lying if you said the first picture I posted looks better than the latter 2 >.>

Flag Post

Me and my deer from last year

Flag Post

I didn’t know dead animals could classify as “cute”. But, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Unless that is a rifle/gun/whatever that shoots tranquillizers, in which case I change my statement to "I didn’t know drugged animals could classify as “cute”.".

Flag Post

maybe its just sleeping

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Unless that is a rifle/gun/whatever that shoots tranquillizers, in which case I change my statement to "I didn’t know drugged animals could classify as “cute”.".

tell me that isn’t cute.

Flag Post

You try sleeping while someone is pinning you down with their knee and yanking your head up from your ear/hair/horn. If you can, I suggest you see a doctor because that’s just not normal.

@Oskar: I assume your point is that they are drugged somehow? Looks so on the eyes. I’d say they’d be cuter without the “who made the world so fussy”-look.

Flag Post

it is no longer alive, and Aurian just so you know my dad shot a cow moose about 400m from that spot right there

Flag Post

And why on earth would I want to know that your dad shot a moose? Are you trying to prove that you DO know what mooses and deers look like? Because, you’re doing it in a rather stupid way.

Stupid because all this makes me think is that you and your dad should be in jail for animal murder. Unless you can prove they were injured and needed the mercy, which from your picture, I rather doubt.

TL:DR You aren’t helping your case.

Flag Post

Rather not go into how silly you are for saying hunting is wrong (it really isn’t wrong) but just so you can sleep a little easier, they both died within about 30 seconds felt no pain and 100% of the meat was utilized so that its like would not go to waste. And not to go off topic here is a video of me 1 biting a McDouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAZv00m-Wn4&feature=g-crec-u

Flag Post

I guess what gets me is the pride shown in hunting photos. Assuming you chose not to be vegetarian, one could argue that hunting is better than buying meat from a supermarket (assuming you eat the thing you kill). but in that case its a sort of necessity, i see no pride in going up against a wild animal and shooting it from a distance with your gun. If you decide that its acceptable to survive by killing animals thats one thing, but again i see no achievment in doing so, and nothing cute about it.

Flag Post

Because based on my previous statement, it’s totally probable to assume that would make me sleep better. Unless you’ve been shot and died within 30 seconds, you have NO grounds for your statement that they felt no pain. And let’s not even discuss the fact that they were most likely in a state of sheer panic, which in my book counts as massive emotional pain.

You claim there is nothing wrong? You are killing a defenseless animal that did nothing aside from existing. And don’t give me any of the “We need to keep the population down”-bullcrap. Humanity believes itself entitled to all the space there is, and demand animal life stop existing if it somehow interferes. If you don’t want to live amongst a bunch of deers and mooses, then I suggest you move. Unlike them, you can actually move and nobody is going to shoot you if you don’t without consequences for doing so.

Just because they are animals doesn’t automatically mean it’s okay to shoot them. You may think so, but just as you say I’m wrong, I say you are wrong. In fact, I happen to think animal murder in hunting purposes is worse than human murder, because animals don’t even get the right to life, which we supposedly have. gg375 sums it up rather neatly, although much nicer than I would. I’m not against eating meat, although I don’t personally enjoy it, but that’s out of survival needs. There’s no such ground for hunting.

I’ll spare you some time. It does not matter what you say. There’s been countless people before you on the internet who seems to think they can debate this with me or make it less “bad”. If you think there’s nothing wrong with hunting, we’re never going to get to common grounds and everything you say will just make me dislike you further. Give up and embrace the fact that we strongly disagree.

I quite want to ask Kongregate to remove that picture as I don’t consider it okay to push a picture of a dead animal on someone without a warning, but due to the fact that there’s no way I can even attempt to claim unbias in that judgement, I won’t. Instead, I will hope someone more neutral makes the same judgement.

P.S. This is my most unreasonable and most unpleasant trait, I am seldom this black and white.

Flag Post

Seeing as a just came home from a pre-christmas dinner where I ate parts of 11 different animals (that i can remember) I feel utterly twofaced in the matter.

That aside ive always felt disgusted when i see a hunting photo, but could never really put my finger on why. But gg365 sums it up very well so I strongly agree with him.

Flag Post

Given the tradition of julbord, I would assume some of those are fish. If not, that’s effing impressive.

Flag Post

This thread hasn’t gotten off topic at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Rather not go into how silly you are for saying hunting is wrong (it really isn’t wrong)

Note never did i once try to argue with you, hunting is natural farming is not. We were born hunters and learned how to farm, I’m sorry i made the internet mad but you cant get mad at hunters because they would rather eat the only real organic meat there is.

Flag Post

A fb photo =3

Flag Post

I like your glasses. Invisible frame ftw.

Flag Post

:3 (Couple year old photo but it’s the only one I have access to atm)

Flag Post

Me using my chaos wizardry…

Flag Post

@TheChaosNinja probably just coincidence, but the building in your photo looks really like the kings building geology building??

Flag Post

No, it’s not. It’s the college where I do my creative i-Media studies. That photo was something I did in Photoshop there for an assignment.

Flag Post

I can see the seem should darken the overlay a bit

Flag Post

cool idea, at first i thought you were just messing around with your bro.

Ok now do one with like 5 of you attacking the other one XD

also this guy does a lot of really cool stuff with photo shop, you might be interested http://imgur.com/HGLbD
Obviously the level of stuff in the link is beyond what mere mortals can do, but cool ideas to look at anyway.

Flag Post

Saw that guy on the Chive
http://thechive.com/2012/11/21/martin-de-pasquale-is-a-photoshop-genius-33-photos/

Flag Post

Got bored, so here is another picture of me: