NOTICE: Dominator Gems and Unique Enhancements

22 posts

Flag Post

[Update1] Maximum DEF on Dominator Gems is 81 and not 162. All Dominator Gems with over 81 DEF will be reduced to 81 DEF. Also, please note that if the total extra DEF on all of your Dominator Gems is over 1800, you will receive a Unique Enhancer for +1800 DEF and nothing more.

The item [Dominator Gem] is not supposed to be +10, and will be fixed in the next update.

This fix will also affect all currently existing items. The +10 will be removed from all current Dominator Gems, along with Spirit (if they have Spirit). Also, all Dominator Gems with higher than 81 DEF will be reduced to 81 DEF, and the extra DEF will be refunded in the form of an Accessory Unique Enhancer with DEF increase equal to the DEF removed. (For example, if you have a 1000 DEF Dominator Gem, it will be reduced to 81 DEF and you’ll get an Accessory Unique Enhancer for +919 DEF). If you have more than one Dominator Gem with over 81 DEF, the total will be used. The Accessory Unique Enhancer will be automatically given to you when the update arrives, and if your inventory is full, it will be given when you clear your inventory and re–enter the Battle Arena. It can only be used on one item, and cannot get higher than 1800 DEF.

And as a compensation for the inconvenience this fix may cause, everyone with at least one Dominator Gem in the inventory before the update will receive 2,000 free Unobtainium when the update arrives, regardless of its current state.

Please keep this in mind when you enhance your Dominator Gem.

The mentioned change will take place in the next update – until then, Dominator Gems are still +10 and can be enhanced with Spirit / UE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Also, all Dominator Gems with higher than 162 DEF will be reduced to 162 DEF, … If you have more than one Dominator Gem with over 200 DEF,

A change mid-way through, or am I lost?

Flag Post

So far, this sounds like a very thought out fix, and fair to all involved. Good job.

Flag Post

Will this Unique enhancer give item maker career exp? If so I will find this unfair as they will receive double the career exp for applying it. If I am not mistaken, the unique enhancer you mention above would give 369,000 item maker career exp. And the 20% perk could be added to this.

Flag Post

Complaining about Item Maker career exp? Seriously? You were around when Item Maker could be maxed in an hour or less. Now that is not possible from what I have seen. Some would call that unfair.

Flag Post

It’s just unearned exp. All the people receiving anything near that will be maxed already, and that exp goes a long way towards a free unique. Regardless of why I chose to bring it up, it is still fair.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

It’s just unearned exp. All the people receiving anything near that will be maxed already, and that exp goes a long way towards a free unique. Regardless of why I chose to bring it up, it is still fair.

Well, for all the trouble most have to go through just to get a dominator gem, i think it’s worth it.

Flag Post

eh…. I sold at least 30 of them today. 3/4ths of which were rank 500. So difficulty to obtain isn’t really an issue here.

Flag Post

Has anyone really been pumping that many uniques into Dominator Gems?

Flag Post
Originally posted by missingno:

Yes, yes they have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by missingno:

I eagerly await my +1638 Accessory Unique Enhancer.

Flag Post

Oh dear, this should be fun with my 9001 defense Dominator Gem. I’m secret file, so it’s totally okay to have shenanigans like this, and it’s not like this is even the first time my hax has caused problems with updates. The first time was back when I was only using the actual secret file menu, and my infinite coin gain bonus tripped some kind of check that meant I couldn’t get any more coins until I refreshed unless I used the menu to put it back at max. That still happens, by the way. The second time was when my items got locked because some people were using a bug to get way higher stats than normal, and the system took one look at my items and assumed I had been using the bug rather than the .sol editor I actually used. Ended up having to recreate my whole item set, replacing a generic hacked trinket from before trinkets were actually released with a Dominator Gem.

Flag Post

2x 1800 def gems = 2x enhancers or 1x?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaajper:

Only 1.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This made me getting serious about SC => already a 614 def pendant. I hope I’ll have enough time to get the pendant, earring and my gem to 1800 def before next nerf ^^

Flag Post

Do you get 2000 Unobtanium per Dominator Gem, or just once?

Flag Post

I really hope it’s 2000 regardless of how many gems you have, or else it would easily be REALLY abusable.

Flag Post

Only 1.

What would you do with the extra defense? A single enhancer from two 1800 gems would give 3,276 def, leaving 1,476 def wasted because of the equipment defense cap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Only 1.

What would you do with the extra defense? A single enhancer from two 1800 gems would give 3,276 def, leaving 1,476 def wasted because of the equipment defense cap.

Extra DEF will be gone. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about that. If you don’t want it to go waste, use the enhancers on pendants or something else instead. It’s highly recommended that you enhance all Dominator Gems to 162 DEF though, since that will not be possible any longer later on.

Originally posted by ShadyKnight:

Do you get 2000 Unobtanium per Dominator Gem, or just once?

Just once.

Flag Post

Out of curiosity, why not set them all to the current maximum def obtainable through loot? From what I understood, that’s 81 defense. That way, it’s totally fair to all future players, since they can still obtain the same amount. Unlikely, but possible.

Flag Post

DEF from Dominator Gems will be doubled, so 162.

Nevermind, fixed.