Quick Poll (BA)

22 posts

Flag Post

Poll ends when this post says “1 day ago”

From the topics bellow, what do you think is in need of a guide the most?

Areas (Zones)
Battle mechanics
Bonuses
Crafting
Enemies/Bestiary
Enhancing
Equipment
Invisible Allies
Loot
Mining
Raids
Skills

Please pick only one. I won’t count it if you don’t do so. If you think there is something missing on the list please tell, I might include it too.

Flag Post

I’d say raid in priority , lots of people dont know everything about SD , SC or maybe even ToD. Enhancing should be important too , many people dont know how enhance their stuffs. I dont think other thing REALLY need to get a guide.

EDIT: posted with wrong account , i’m rrrrrrrrrr22

Flag Post

Enhancing. I find that people have a lot of trouble with Enhanception.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chacatraz:

I dont think other thing REALLY need to get a guide.

This is not in question here. Everything will be covered. We’re looking into priorities for now.

Flag Post

I would say skills. There’s already a guide for enhancing, I know some mechanics have changed, but it works like 90% of it. But with the amount of skills out there I’d like to see a good skill guide, I find short the skill guide that is round there.

Flag Post

Raids Raids Raids.
I’ve recently broken into every raid, and scouring the net for information. Finding anything besides Secret and Prehistoric (that are still useful) is really rare. Also most of the raid guides use specifics, like “craft this, put X points in these skills, use this skill X times then X other.” And those things are in a constant state of flux. Having some basic information about the raids that is less likely to change (and if it does, doesn’t make the whole guide useless).
I spent a long time trying to figure out the defense mission, ToD, Special Arena, and Megaboss’s Revenge. I still don’t know everything about SC.
After that I’d say crafting, because there are 300 items you can craft, and only 5 you want to. Once people realize how much of a waste crafting is they will want a guild for it.

Flag Post

Mining. It’s the most important feature in BA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Flag Post
Originally posted by reorx8:

Also, figured you might want this.
It’s not finished, but the BA has the updated v1500 data for the most part. Also, please do not ask how to get past the “You have been banned…” screen.

Rare/Epic rate nerf from mastered IAs isn’t in yet. Spooky Crypt still uses the old reward list. Triangle Hideout has no rewards so far. Corrupted Giant Treeman is missing a skill and is not dropping armor, and Treasure of the Pyramid is not giving all the rewards it’s supposed to. Some craftable items are outdated or have missing bonuses. Some items that are supposed to be craftable are not yet in the data. Dominator Gem refund is yet to be given. But other than that, most of the BA stuff is updated for v1500.

(Save some bandwidth. Please don’t download unless you know what to do with it. And to those who’re wondering, no, there won’t be any sneak peek or open testing for v1500)

Flag Post

So incredibly hard to pick. I really want to answer 5 things at once. But I suppose if I had to pick one, I’d like to see battle mechanics.

Flag Post

Raids, but that’s just because I suck at the SD so much. I’m almost up to 3 ascensions now and I still haven’t managed to get any Chaos armour, but maybe that’ll change when I try at level 9001…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
please do not ask how to get past the “You have been banned…” screen.

Shift + A + T

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by reorx8:

Also, figured you might want this.
It’s not finished, but the BA has the updated v1500 data for the most part. Also, please do not ask how to get past the “You have been banned…” screen.

Rare/Epic rate nerf from mastered IAs isn’t in yet. Spooky Crypt still uses the old reward list. Triangle Hideout has no rewards so far. Corrupted Giant Treeman is missing a skill and is not dropping armor, and Treasure of the Pyramid is not giving all the rewards it’s supposed to. Some craftable items are outdated or have missing bonuses. Some items that are supposed to be craftable are not yet in the data. Dominator Gem refund is yet to be given. But other than that, most of the BA stuff is updated for v1500.

(Save some bandwidth. Please don’t download unless you know what to do with it. And to those who’re wondering, no, there won’t be any sneak peek or open testing for v1500)

Thanks, but I think it’s not a good idea to work on the unfinished stuff. Not to mention I’d have to wait until v1500 is out anyway since stuff might not be 100% compatible for v1499. Since I heard you’re waiting until December 21st to release v1500 I’ll have to do with v1499, and if the world doesn’t end I’ll just update it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ameto:
and if the world doesn’t end I’ll just update it.

That almost made me spit juice all over my screen and keyboard, cause of the sudden laugh. Thanks for the laugh, and curse you! xD

Flag Post

Poll is over! Well, results are a bit inconclusive, so I’ll follow the original plan and bump up raids in the priority list.

About mining, it was a bogus option to lure trolls and other people trying to **** the results by choosing the worst possible option. It sure looks like it worked well!

Flag Post

About mining, it was a bogus option to lure trolls and other people trying to **** the results by choosing the worst possible option. It sure looks like it worked well!

I disagree, I thought it was a perfectly worthless answer to a perfectly worthless topic.

Flag Post

Sure. Giving people the right to choose what they want is completely worthless. Heck, collecting information in a single topic and revealing things nobody is aware of is worthless, too. This guide thing is definitely a bad idea, it’s better not to do it.

Flag Post

Sure. Giving people the right to choose what they want is completely worthless. Heck, collecting information in a single topic and revealing things nobody is aware of is worthless, too. This guide thing is definitely a bad idea, it’s better not to do it.

I didn’t mean that a guide was worthless, I just meant a guide you write is worthless.

Flag Post

The only worthless thing here is your opinion. Your posts remind me of myself before I decided it wasn’t right to be 20 years old and act like I’m 10.

Flag Post

for me personally, i’d say skills….maybe Enhancement 2nd and raids 3rd.

Flag Post

Equipment … I still am confused on what is good or not, and all info on the forum is so scattered