Random Loot Magnet?

9 posts

Flag Post

So recently I was playing the BA in the Dark Pyramid, but for some reason it was like I had the loot magnet activated the entire time. I think I just maxed my bronze pendant, and version 1500 just came out. What is going on?

Flag Post

except for attracting Crystal of Ultimate Rarity, skill books and BC loot magnet is 100 percent everywhere since it came out.

Flag Post

Dark Pyramid got auto-magnet now.

Duh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Dark Pyramid got auto-magnet now.

Duh.

True example of Newbie-Friendly feedback…

Originally posted by DFliyerz:

So recently I was playing the BA in the Dark Pyramid, but for some reason it was like I had the loot magnet activated the entire time. I think I just maxed my bronze pendant, and version 1500 just came out. What is going on?

If you are new in this, Dark Pyramid got a perma-Loot Magnet now, that means everything you loot is gonna go towards you instead of bouncing around randomly, don’t be confused about this (i was scared by this, but i figured out what was it), it’s just a new feature there (maybe so you don’t lose any loot or maybe for idling purpose), and the bronze pendant doesnt have anything to do with all of this, it’s just the zone that is doing it…

If you aren’t new, then anybody has the right to ask silly questions, don’t you think?

Cheer mate :)

Flag Post

If you are new in this, Dark Pyramid got a perma-Loot Magnet now, that means everything you loot is gonna go towards you instead of bouncing around randomly, don’t be confused about this (i was scared by this, but i figured out what was it), it’s just a new feature there (maybe so you don’t lose any loot or maybe for idling purpose), and the bronze pendant doesnt have anything to do with all of this, it’s just the zone that is doing it…

If you aren’t new, then anybody has the right to ask silly questions, don’t you think?

Thanks! Know I know. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by DFliyerz:

Thanks! Know I know. XD

If you want to reply to someone, just press quote post by their name. It’s easier than retyping it.

Flag Post

Loot Magnet is beautiful (and probably very necessary) for the Treasure of the Pyramid. I love this new feature and hope that there are even MORE brilliant ideas by Tukkun =)

Flag Post

how do i get loot magnet? the other one, not the one that calls itself magnet.

Flag Post

Crafting. In Potions tab. Or get Fighter business to 100.