[Guide] Invisible Allies page 2

59 posts

Flag Post

Also, in first post, you wrote Volcano Pea, missing the final k.

Flag Post

Congrats on spotting one of the area name jokes.

Flag Post

9001: Secret Lab —> 9001: Secret Lab’ (fixed)
Volcano Peak —> Volcano Pea
Frosty Zone —> Frosting Zone
Spooky Crypt —> Scary Crypt
Billygoat Bridge —> Billigoat Bridge (fixed)

Game name —> Post name

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool12309:

9001: Secret Lab —> 9001: Secret Lab’
Billygoat Bridge —> Billigoat Bridge

Fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by crazye97:

I don’t know if it’s of any help (or interest), but I still have my sortable passive abilities list, which I’m looking at expanding to more detail.

I was going to link to it but last time I checked it was not updated yet.

I hadn’t noticed that some things were changed, but it should now be updated properly.

Flag Post

Updated. I also added a section for time to spawn a monster for every area, it will stay there until I get a better place to put it in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
I also added a section for time to spawn a monster for every area, it will stay there until I get a better place to put it in.

YES! happy dance

Flag Post

9001: Mystic Forest: 5

I’m sure I typed 2.5. Does your decompiled version say 5?

Flag Post

Fixed. I checked and confirmed everything is correct now, and also removed the areas where area spawn is irrelevant (raids that spawn a single enemy, such as SC).

To-do list:

• Add more screenshots
  • Expand “Examples” section and make it actually readable
  • Include enemy ID and level in the IA list
  • ???

Flag Post

It might be a long stretch, but any possibility to add levels to the IA list. I came here looking for a lvl X IA, in the hopes of not having to go trough the bestiary :/

Flag Post

Updated.

Flag Post

Where do you get Chuck Norris? I forgot

Flag Post

Chuck Norris is in the 2012: Ye Olde Pub

Flag Post

Links now take you to a post without reloading the whole page, and without breaking the first post. Not that important but I always found it really annoying. Here’s hoping other people that write guides adopt it.

About the update from yesterday, it was mainly the IA list, I had to redo the whole thing because of the BA revamp and the new area. Also a few less important areas had some (minor) changes.

Flag Post

Smart. I’ll be sure to add that to my career guide =)

Flag Post

Tested it on my quest list. Works like a charm. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Chuck Norris is in the 2012: Ye Olde Pub

Of course he is………………………..

Flag Post

yes he is…

Flag Post

Okay, this is a lot of information and I’m sure it’s good and useful, but . . . I’m a new player. I equipped an invisible ally and it fights for me, but when it comes up against a really strong opponent we just sit there forever. I can’t get back to fighting on my own. In other words, how do I un-equip an invisible ally? All I seem to do is to be able to change invisible allies, but I can’t get them to stop fighting for me! Help a stupid noob, please.

Flag Post

If you click equip again, it unequips. Note that allies don’t fight “for you”, but fight “with you”. You should still be attacking for yourself.

Flag Post

For the first area when you say %50 drop rate for IA, does that mean from rare enemies or all enemies? I am yet to get an IA from the beginner training ground and I try anti-idling there to get one to drop and no luck.. Yet I have almost all of them from the mid level zones I anti-idle at for them (sky, deadlands, beach, volcano peak, frosty zone).

Flag Post

IAs can only come from rare enemies (besides evolving).

Flag Post

1. How do I get active abilities to work?
2. Do passive work if I have it equipped?
3. How do I tell which one is the best? (3 IAs over multiple zones and levels)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

1. How do I get active abilities to work?
2. Do passive work if I have it equipped?
3. How do I tell which one is the best? (3 IAs over multiple zones and levels)

1. Active abilities work automatically when you have the IA equipped. Each ability has a cooldown time, however.
2. Passive abilities do work and only work when you have the IA equipped. If you unequip the IA or equip another, the passive abilities won’t work.
3. Whichever one you need most?

Flag Post

Needs a sortable list of active ability. Also should list ia by dps.