[Guide] Invisible Allies page 3

59 posts

Flag Post

Once I get a bunch of free time, I’m going to try and hammer out an active ability list.

Flag Post

The only IA I am missing is Triangle. Is it possible to get this IA while idling? I’ve noticed that Triangle is always epic or rare when I first enter Triangle Hideout until around 10 kills or so. But I haven’t been able to find anything in forum saying that it’s not epic/rare at other times. I have 3937 Triangle kills (mostly from idling).

Flag Post

Triangle is rare/epic the first time you kill it each day. So if you get a streak of 10, for the rest of the day the first ten won’t be rare/epic until tommorrow.

Flag Post

I’ve gotten a bunch of free time. Active abilities sortable list is now here. It’s broken into Attacks (incl. Heal), Buffs, Produce Loot and Misc (Recovery, Extension).

Oh, I’ve also started a couple mob-specific Bestiary pages, but I’m not 100% sure how I want to do them. Invisible X and Idle Dummy are linked – feel free to take a look. I’m thinking stats (Casual/HC) and location are top necessities, maybe image.

Flag Post

Thank you very much :3

I have ascendant IA for a lot of time and I never notice it had 9000 attack.

Grinning Colosus has wrong value in buff section.

Flag Post

Thank you. That’s what I get for copy-paste.

Flag Post

It occurred me this was really outdated. I knew about a lot of stuff that changed but I didn’t update because I intended to check 50 versions of changes and update everything at once. Since I didn’t get around to I thought about updating this from memory. I did the following:

• I separated IA specific stuff from “Drop Rate” section, the “rare enemy counts as 1x instead of 10x” thing was really confusing.
  • Updated the drop rate of evolving enemies (0.5x → 0.1x)
  • Updated IA chance for evolving enemies (evolving now has same chance to drop IA as regular enemy, if I remember correctly)
  • Changed DP epic chance (regular: 0.1 → 0, WM: 1.0 → 0.1).
  • Moved “Special Cases” to the bottom of “Taming” section.
  • Updated “Calculation” section for separate DR section, removed evolving enemy example.
  • Removed “IA by level” section because IA filter made it obsolete.
  • Added IA active ability list (sortable) by crazye97.
  • edit: link

Flag Post

Just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort that has been put into this thread.

Originally posted by Draconi:

It occurred me this was really outdated. I knew about a lot of stuff that changed but I didn’t update because I intended to check 50 versions of changes and update everything at once. Since I didn’t get around to I thought about updating this from memory. I did the following:

• I separated IA specific stuff from “Drop Rate” section, the “rare enemy counts as 1x instead of 10x” thing was really confusing.
  • Updated the drop rate of evolving enemies (0.5x → 0.1x)
  • Updated IA chance for evolving enemies (evolving now has same chance to drop IA as regular enemy, if I remember correctly)
  • Changed DP epic chance (regular: 0.1 → 0, WM: 1.0 → 0.1).
  • Moved “Special Cases” to the bottom of “Taming” section.
  • Updated “Calculation” section for separate DR section, removed evolving enemy example.
  • Removed “IA by level” section because IA filter made it obsolete.
  • Added IA active ability list (sortable) by crazye97.
  • edit: link

Flag Post

Large bump…

Not sure if anyone uses my sortable lists, but just in case you do, I’ve had to relocate them. This link will redirect you to the Passive Allies page, to which you can get to both the Passive and Active lists from.