75 posts

Flag Post

Which career should i start first?

Flag Post

Item Maker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

Item Maker.

Why? I don’t even know how to make items.

Flag Post

Just collect things. IM is really easy to max, and it has a good level 100 bonus. I recommend mining a few nights to get IM up.

Flag Post

I disagree with that. I would start fighter first. The bonuses to stats will help you move on, and the max level bonus of getting a little more of everything is helpful all the time.

Item maker is definitely a good idea as well, but I’d personally start with fighter.

Flag Post

You should have IM at max before you start making your first long-term armor and weapon set. You will get a huge decrease in prices, which can save you millions of pixels and CM. Easy way to get it to max would be mining a huge amount of CoRs and CoURs and then crafting a lot of premium swords with career and business on. But if you use tab, the prizes will go to minus, and so will the career exp reward. Possibly an anti-cheat thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

I disagree with that. I would start fighter first. The bonuses to stats will help you move on, and the max level bonus of getting a little more of everything is helpful all the time.

Item maker is definitely a good idea as well, but I’d personally start with fighter.

I like Fighter more too, but CM is way hard to get early on, so yeah.

Flag Post

If you anti-idle or mine a decent amount, then I think you would get more stats from increased drop rate from Item Maker than Fighter bonuses.

Flag Post

Don’t know how to mine, or if I can even get to those areas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Don’t know how to mine, or if I can even get to those areas.

go on to google and type in anti idle how to mine

Flag Post

Or you could use the forum search.

Flag Post

How do I gain points in Item Maker?

Flag Post

How do I gain points in Item Maker?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/310883-guide-careers?page=1#posts-6567726

Flag Post

Ok dude, here is why you max item maker first.

Each level in Itm Maker (from 1 to 100) gives you 1% Drop Rate bonus. It also gives you an extra 0.5% of craft material per level. Once maxed out you are thus getting 100% drop rate and 50% more materials. 100% drop rate means DOUBLE the amount of stuff dropped in battle arena by monsters. This is pretty good! The 50% crafting mats is even better at higher levels because you eventually wind up with lots of Drop Rate boosters, but as far as I know the crafting material bonus is unique.

Soo…how to do it? Go to Menu, Item Crafting, Weapon, and make a Pickaxe. Most likely bronze, but whjatever you can create. Equip it. Go to the training zone…the very first one. Wait for a crystal to spawn. Hold down X for Quick Attack and spam it till the thing dies. You will AUTOLOOT any items or craftable materials it drops, plus manually loot any Coin drops. You can position your curser such that you get about half of the coins automatically. Then put a rock on the X key. Then you can watch a show in another window or whatever, long as you move the rock whenever you see a popup warning and replace it.

That’s the easiest way Ive found. Killing crystals and autolooting the materials will level the item maker career (along with fighter) quite nicely. Make sure to activate a Business in item maker as well to get extra freebies.

You can read more details in the linked threads, such as which ring to wear, the collecters pendant if you have/get one, invisible allies to use, etc. Now that you can easily swap skills around, make SURE to max out your QUICK ATTACK active skill, and then max all REWARD skills, along with Attack speed, crit, etc. DO NOT put pts into any other active skill or any of the Strength/Dex tab points since they dont apply to mining at all.

Flag Post

A. 100% Drop Rate isn’t “double” the amount of stuff, unless you have no points in any DR-related skills or any bonuses. B. Don’t suggest things that Tukkun has deemed cheating.

Flag Post

And lets forget that you die for exhaustion if too long holding a key…
Oops, noticed you mentioned it… I though that you stop hitting if holding a key too long.

Flag Post

Ah, sorry for bumping such an old thread, but v1636 had “Arcade Adjustments” and now the score to career EXP gain for them are:

Pongk /400
UAh /400
MMmmm /600
Greggy /300
T count /800
Minds /400
B<3 /800
MMR Shift Ctrl Ctrl Space/600

Flag Post

No need to apologize. I am not active enough to keep my guides updated, so it is appreciated when people add new information.

Flag Post

How can I gain gem trader career xp fast? Only seems to take a long time for anything good to happen.

Flag Post

How can I gain gem trader career xp fast? Only seems to take a long time for anything good to happen.

You’re playing an Idle game… The best things are going to take a while.
Best way would be to just get the Tech Lights and use the card for it while active all day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ramdonperson:

Ah, sorry for bumping such an old thread, but v1636 had “Arcade Adjustments” and now the score to career EXP gain for them are:

Pongk /400
UAh /400
MMmmm /600
Greggy /300
T count /800
Minds /400
B<3 /800

(Actually Tukkun “adjusted” a ton of the Career EXP … here are the ones for Stadium. I think they’re different from your formulas?)

Simple Race Impossible = 450 (1st place), 400 (2nd place), 350 (3rd place) etc
Simple Race Hard = 400 (1st place), 350 (2nd place) etc
Simple Race Medium = 350 (1st place), 300 (2nd) etc
Simple Race Easy = 300 (1st place), 250 (2nd) etc

Item Fight Impossible = 500 (1st), 450 (2nd), 400 (3rd), etc
Item Fight Hard = 450 (1st), 400 (2nd), 350 (3rd), etc

Death Match = 1500 + pwnts

Betting: 1st place = 400, anything else = 0

Flag Post

I know he changed a bunch of stuff, but I don’t have the time nor interest to keep all of my guides updated. When the game is officially ended and no longer being changed, I’ll think about editing them. But for now having people add what they know changed will have to do =)

Flag Post

Can you at least update the career active and max level bonuses? I mean that shouldnt be too hard

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Can you at least update the career active and max level bonuses? I mean that shouldnt be too hard

No, I’m afraid not. Updating some parts and not all just makes it more confusing, in my opinion. At the moment it is unreliably outdated, if I updated some parts and not others it would be a weird mish mash of true and false that wouldn’t be helpful either way since you can’t tell what is true and what isn’t.

And also, it’s not about being hard. It’s about requiring time to find out what the changes are, and figure out how to update it. Given that Kong is broken as hell, adding one character could break the entire thing. It’s happened in the past, and once broken it won’t unbreak and I’d have to re-do the entire thing or leave it broken. As awful as it may sound, I don’t care enough any more to put that kind of time into something that might not even be true in a few weeks.

Flag Post

Pongk /400
UAh /400
MMmmm /600
Greggy /300
T count /800
Minds /400
B<3 /800

(Actually Tukkun “adjusted” a ton of the Career EXP … here are the ones for Stadium. I think they’re different from your formulas?)

Simple Race Impossible = 450 (1st place), 400 (2nd place), 350 (3rd place) etc
Simple Race Hard = 400 (1st place), 350 (2nd place) etc
Simple Race Medium = 350 (1st place), 300 (2nd) etc
Simple Race Easy = 300 (1st place), 250 (2nd) etc

Item Fight Impossible = 500 (1st), 450 (2nd), 400 (3rd), etc
Item Fight Hard = 450 (1st), 400 (2nd), 350 (3rd), etc

Death Match = 1500 + pwnts

Betting: 1st place = 400, anything else = 0

Doing 1 practice awards 400 career exp. Best if you suck in racing and DM.