Technical lights lolmarket

4 posts

Flag Post

Hey, I have a short question:
I’d like to use one of my technical lights for the lolmarket, does anyone have some tips? I don’t really now what to set for max and min, because for gem 1, it’s like 1200*gem lvl, but for gem 10 a good buying price could be much less.

I don’t use the change demand option, because I just don’t have the time to go to the game every 10 minutes or so. therefore i’m shooting for average good buying prices.

Thank you in advance!

Flag Post

I have a short answer

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/311347-guide-techncial-lights

Flag Post

1200*gem level for level 1 and less for level 10 sounds like an awfully weird buy-system. Even without demand control, that makes no sense :S

Flag Post

Set both to 1500 and demand to 0, that way it’ll tell you when demand has turned around, and that’s the exact point you want to buy/sell at (lolmarket price near the gem price limit is a under-damped function, after it reaches its first local maximum the next maxima will be lower than the previous).

I use demand control and I set mine as 1300 and 1700 because lv 10 gem price stops at 200-250 lower/higher from time to time, so I don’t recommend using less than that.