Not idling through the night

16 posts

Flag Post

I idle in BA over night but it seems that I stop killing overnight. When I come back in the morning my character is not dead but my pixels are only slightly higher than when I left it. Does it stop at midnight due to consecutive day bonus screen coming up?

Flag Post

I’m guessing you are using a laptop, that you shut the lid on or put in hibernation. Would that be correct?

Flag Post

Have had the same problem since forever. Doesnt affect me due to I seldom go to bed before midnight, but the game do stop at midnight for me (unless i abort the idle screen).

I do use a laptop with lid closed but ive changed the settings to never hibernate, this even occures when the laptop is connected to a screen.

Flag Post

The other possibility is that this sets the screen as “minimized” when he does whatever it is that he does so the flash player options stop it. You have to insert a setting into your flash player for that fix.

Flag Post

do you kep a key like Z pressed down under the nights?

Flag Post

My game is never minimized and nor do i keep z pressed down all night. It shows very clearly on fishing, when if the game goes into idlemode before midnight, i can click the screen 12 hours later and still have 0 fatigue.

Flag Post

then set your clock 2 hours early so you get the midnight reward before sleeping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:

then set your clock 2 hours early so you get the midnight reward before sleeping.

This is the worst advice I’ve ever heard… anyways, there must be a reason why. Are you sure it’s not lagging to 2 FPS?

Flag Post

Even 2 fps would cause atleast 1 increase in fatigue in 12h.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool12309:

This is the worst advice I’ve ever heard…

How come? It’s a quite decent temporary solution. Especially when the other option is losing 6-8 hours of progress a day. I bet you’d consider using it if you had the same problem.

Flag Post

Word.

However, I am not convinced the fatigue proves anything. It could just as well pause directly when you leave, and you don’t notice because when you return it sets it to 0 fatigue as you “wake up” the game after midnight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Word.

However, I am not convinced the fatigue proves anything. It could just as well pause directly when you leave, and you don’t notice because when you return it sets it to 0 fatigue as you “wake up” the game after midnight.

That could make sense. Sorta like how ET resets at midnight proper and again if you wake it up later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Word.

I usually idlefish 3k fatigue per day cause i want that damn rod and im too lazy to ai it. This only happends when I got the blank screen up at midnight.

Flag Post

Does that mean there are days when you leave it fishing and you don’t come back to it having 0 fatigue?

Though, regardless the answer I’m still not convinced. I’m not saying there isn’t something fishy going on with day reset, since a lot of people report streaks suddenly disappearing, but this seems a tad too similar to just not progressing when you leave and appearing like it’s midnight.

Flag Post

Simply put: If the idlescreen drops down before 00:00, the game will stop untill i remove the idlescreen. No rewards will be claimed during this period of time.
Idlescreen down at 00:00 = 0 fatigue at 08:00
Idlescreen down at 00:01 = 3k fatigue at 08:00

This is nothing new, I noticed this when I first started playing 404 days ago. I simply figured it was something with my computer since no one ever complained about this and since i seldom sleep after midnight its not really an issue.

Flag Post

Sounds very strange. I can’t say I’ve noticed that when playing on my laptop, and I think I’d notice on lolmarket, but perhaps I’m doing something you guys aren’t. Weird!