Thanks Tukkun

5 posts

Flag Post

I started playing 367 days ago, during that time I logged almost six months logged into this game, and of that Id guess probably close to two months anti idling. “Accomplished” a lot of things in that time, but with goals always getting bigger I never really finished. Chat in channel one got very interesting sometimes, but I noticed it was getting to be mostly just pokemon, and people bragging about ascending 30+ times that started only one month ago. The great chats gone really made it less entertaining, no more talking strategy, sharing number crunching or debates. That and with several new players claiming to be 100% legit doing things like impossible ascends, multiples of them, there first month I just lost interest. Seriously if you have a high score past what is possible to get, that only happens one way, no need to go be like, naw, I’m legit ya see. Rofl!

Still, this game provided a lot of entertainment for me, and I wanted to give Tukkun a shout out saying as much. Thanks Tukkun!

Flag Post

I usually think threads like these are incredibly cheesy and lame, but this one I approve of. If only because you show some serious sense in that text.

Flag Post

You just like the grammar.

Flag Post

Grammar is always nice, but not enough to make me not barf at threads like this.

This though

Originally posted by Drystion:
Chat in channel one got very interesting sometimes, but I noticed it was getting to be mostly just pokemon, and people bragging about ascending 30+ times that started only one month ago. The great chats gone really made it less entertaining, no more talking strategy, sharing number crunching or debates.

I couldn’t agree more. There was once a spirit in chat 1 that even made me go on occasion. No more. The average age and the level of chat has gone down drastically. At least it has the few times I have chat open and pay attention.

Flag Post

cool story bro