72 posts

Flag Post

boolean1 need be false.

Flag Post

How do I track my IA’s EXP?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

How do I track my IA’s EXP?

You have to track a specific IA using its number, which you can find in bestiary.

Example, “elite mummy” is 433.

StringA “arenaAllyEXP”
StringB <empty>
NumberA 10000
NumberB 99999
NumberC 433 (==mummy)
Boolean flags: false, true, false

Flag Post
Originally posted by sockcooker:
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

How do I track my IA&amp;#8217;s EXP?

You have to track a specific IA using its number, which you can find in bestiary.

Example, &#8220;elite mummy&#8221; is 433.

string a &#8220;arenaAllyEXP&#8221; string b empty, numberA 10000 numberB 99999 numberC 433 (==mummy); false, true, false

THANK YOU! I had it as “arenaAllyExp” lol. =Þ

Flag Post

Is there a particular variable that tracks how long you’ve had an attack key held down? I get the message frequently even when I’m anti-idling, and it might be nice to be able to track it so I can let go on my own before suffering the penalties for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

Is there a particular variable that tracks how long you’ve had an attack key held down? I get the message frequently even when I’m anti-idling, and it might be nice to be able to track it so I can let go on my own before suffering the penalties for it.

Hi Afa,

The code says
if (_root.arenaBot > 24000) {
_root.showPopup(“Exhaustion”, ….

So you can program a variable checker for it.

StringA = arenaBot
StringB =

NumberA = 20000
NumberB = 24000
NumberC = 0

Boolean1 = true
Boolean2 = false
Boolean3 = false

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
noobMode Warning: setting this variable to “true” will delete your save file the next time you load it

That is true? Why it does that, and what of that name? If you open your savefile this variable right on top just under “safeHacking”, it look like a trap to screw curious people (I know it’s stupid to edit your file without backup, but who would suspicion there’s variable that does that, and name is misleading)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtsubiAriichan:
Originally posted by Draconi:
noobMode Warning: setting this variable to “true” will delete your save file the next time you load it

That is true? Why it does that, and what of that name? If you open your savefile this variable right on top just under “safeHacking”, it look like a trap to screw curious people (I know it’s stupid to edit your file without backup, but who would suspicion there’s variable that does that, and name is misleading)

If I’m not mistaken, that’s exactly why it does that; so that if someone without enough knowledge to do it right tries to modify the code, they’re likely to screw themselves in the process. I see no problem with this.

Flag Post

Afakaz’s post does make some sense, but I think some things are off. I think that having a variable that says “if you turn ‘safeHacking’ on you’re free to do what you want with the save file”, then right under it put a “fuck you” variable that deletes your file, even if you have “safe hacking” on, that is really conflicting. Also if the idea is to screw people over, it would be way more efficient to name it something like “god mode”. But well, Tukkun doesn’t make sense at times.

When I found about this variable (I didn’t notice it existed until I started writing this topic, despite having played around with save files for years) I thought it was probably made for an “auto-ban” system that would trigger when the game detected cheating. If that was the case, the name “noob mode” would make more sense.

Flag Post

The variable was used for the test files of the game to prevent transferring the files from the test version to the live version.

Flag Post

Necro GET! (Uncommon)

Is there a variable for CHAOS items? If not, is there a variable that allows me to level items faster? Wish I could try out full CHAOS set.

Flag Post

Inventory items are in arrays, and you can’t edit arrays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GM13:

i just don’t know which code i would use for lets say… chaos or missions completed proof things or superior crafting materials or all that stuff or those yellow boxes with the T’s in the middle that are used for crafting somethings. so if anyone knows what those specific codes are and could let me know i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

arenaSuperiorCraft for superior crating material(obvious by name) arena zone 41(i think) for chaos, arenaProofMission/arena ProofTraining for those T thingies

Flag Post

That was already answered on that page. Please pay attention.

Flag Post

Since the Rebirth content addition, some people are interested in the variables. Only one I have is for the number of rebirths completed, so it allows you to get the new stat cap easily. You still need to gain the stats though.
Variable for Number of Rebirths:
bannedB

Credit for this goes to… whoever told me in chat. Sorry, forgot your name…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Since the Rebirth content addition, some people are interested in the variables. Only one I have is for the number of rebirths completed, so it allows you to get the new stat cap easily. You still need to gain the stats though.
Variable for Number of Rebirths:
bannedB

Credit for this goes to… whoever told me in chat. Sorry, forgot your name…

That was me!

Flag Post

You should add battlePoint to the list of variables. It is for the arena battle points you get from increasing your rank. Just discovered it while messing around with the SSF and that it isn’t on the variable list.

Flag Post

Draconi doesn’t play the game anymore, however checks in here occasionally(?), so it’ll get updated when it does. Or PMing Draconi would be better.

Flag Post

I forget, what is the vars list for ascension? please ! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxXXspartaxx:

I forget, what is the vars list for ascension? please ! :D

Those are in the first list. I will give you one hint: they start with the letter “b”.

Flag Post

eh i just forget, and thx at all oo

Flag Post

arenaExptotal and areanExp are used to track how much arena experience you have, right?

Im trying to track how much xp I make (in terms of BA). Any pointers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rriparetti:

arenaExptotal and areanExp are used to track how much arena experience you have, right?

arenaExp, just check on it within the same rank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:
Originally posted by rriparetti:

arenaExp, just check on it within the same rank.

Nothing shows up, besides -—————

Flag Post

arenaExpTotal only updates when you rank up. arenaExp is the variable, make sure you enter it properly.