Celebrate Anti-Idle's 3rd Anniversary with HUGE things!

92 posts

Flag Post

Note:
– To get the medal, you need 1 empty Accessory slot and 5 empty Armor slots. After having sufficient inventory slots, go to the main menu and choose your savefile again.
– Collector’s Pendant is not fully functional yet.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who sees this and goes “I need at least four more storage pages >_>”. Seriously, too much stuff I don’t have space for =(

But, looks nice.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who sees this and goes “I need at least four more storage pages >_>”.

I know, I know. I don’t just give away a free storage page and enormous amounts of Pixels for no reason.

Flag Post

Enormous amounts of pixels isn’t going to help the ones with fourth page, no? =P

One thing though that wasn’t entirely clear in the text. Will all these things keep dropping after event is done, or is it a collect-them-now-or-never situation?

Flag Post

Enormous amounts of pixels isn’t going to help the ones with fourth page, no? =P

It’s pretty hard to answer at the moment.

One thing though that wasn’t entirely clear in the text. Will all these things keep dropping after event is done, or is it a collect-them-now-or-never situation?

All of them will keep dropping after the event, but during the event the drop rate will be increased. Also, they only drop of you equip the Collector’s Pendant, so if you feel like you don’t want these things flooding your inventory, simply unequip the pendant.

Flag Post

Gotcha =) Not really a big deal then, plenty of time to get it later even if drop rate is lower.

Flag Post

So now you make anniversarys huge events…

Flag Post

So, does that Humblebee gear become fuseable if you max the level out, or is it just another useless armor set? :P

Flag Post

Obviously someone had to completely miss the point of the new equipment and say they’re useless. How that is possible when, after fully levelled/enhanced, they’re several times stronger than fused armor, is beyond me.

Flag Post

But are they stronger than the already free sets from the Secret Dungeon? If they aren’t, then they are not useful.

Flag Post

Updated my fusion simulator: http://pastehtml.com/view/c79ytzo42.html

I ran a comparison between fused CHAOS+CHAOS and Humblebee hats, full upgraded with Attack 10 rocks:

CHAOS+CHAOS vs Humblebee Hat:
Tier: 32 vs 24
Attack: 311 vs 317
Speed: 0 vs 15
Defense: 481~498 vs 1011~1194
Critical: 62 vs 46
Evasion: 64 vs 61
HP: 62 vs 116

So, Humblebee armor may be even better than CHAOS, except for the special weapons.

The useless armor seems to be Ghost.

Flag Post

these new adventures will be introduced for a limited time, or they will be still possible after event?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Quertiy:

these new adventures will be introduced for a limited time, or they will be still possible after event?

I think “new and permanent” means they’re permanent.

Flag Post

my bad, i didn’t read carefully ;p

Flag Post
Originally posted by palparepa:

Updated my fusion simulator: http://pastehtml.com/view/c79ytzo42.html

I ran a comparison between fused CHAOS+CHAOS and Humblebee hats, full upgraded with Attack 10 rocks:

CHAOS+CHAOS vs Humblebee Hat:
Tier: 32 vs 24
Attack: 311 vs 317
Speed: 0 vs 15
Defense: 481~498 vs 1011~1194
Critical: 62 vs 46
Evasion: 64 vs 61
HP: 62 vs 116

So, Humblebee armor may be even better than CHAOS, except for the special weapons.

The useless armor seems to be Ghost.

ye expect CHAOS armor can be +20 unob

Flag Post

It’s not like people that can’t see why the new armor is so f***ing awesome will ever have access to 20 unob CHAOS.

Flag Post

OK, the medal I got, but not the 5 armour set?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Returning Players. Apparently I can’t read. :|

Flag Post

I haven’t been playing enough to really play with all the new weapons and armor, but the chance to loot some of these for free so I don’t have to dish out 100ks worth of SCM is very exciting to me. And I guess this finally gives some use to that one awful trinket that helps looted items reach max stats.

Flag Post

So… Tukkun made this game on dec. 24th? BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!

Flag Post

Just to be sure I did not misunderstand, the 5 armor slots are required, but frequent players don’t actually get free armor, no? I got the medal, but no armor, hence asking.

Flag Post

Wow! This also marks my second anniversary of playing. This game sure has come far, and I hope it continues to be so awesome.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity to play this awesome game, Tukkun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Just to be sure I did not misunderstand, the 5 armor slots are required, but frequent players don’t actually get free armor, no? I got the medal, but no armor, hence asking.

That’s true. I’m planning to fix it when I have time. I just got back from my trip to Earth but my Internet connection is broken. This might also mean that the events might be postponed or changed, sadly.

Flag Post

Oh my. I do not envy you, broken internet is awful. I’d say don’t worry and do what you can and want, and we’ll be happy either way.

Flag Post

Wait, you had a trip to Earth? Next time you visit, land in Wales :P

Flag Post

So, active players will also get the armors? (and, by the way, WOOT, LOOT!)