Celebrate Anti-Idle's 3rd Anniversary with HUGE things! page 4

92 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by pombaodumau:

OMG! I saw this right now (11th January, 00:24 here) and I’m lvl 880! Damn! :/

The event hasn’t ended yet, so keep playing!

When does it end exactly?

Flag Post

It has ended. Players who haven’t refreshed still have the event though.

Flag Post

My shockwave plug-in crashed so I guess that means event is over for me now lol. Oh well. Thanks for the events Tukkun :D

Flag Post

How long will the triangle event quests be around?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

They’ll stay until the official release of the House update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

They’ll stay until the official release of the House update.

Any hint when that might happen? :)

Flag Post

NOOO sweet event…

3b i can’t claim…

Flag Post

Probably shouldn’t ask here, as it creates an unnecessary bump, but there are so many “new” threads I figured, “whatever.” Does the permanent Collector’s pendant produce anything different from the timed ones? Thanks.

EDIT@down: Thx, Bee. So, I’m guessing the timed ones are just for people who missed the event?

Flag Post

not anything I ever heard of, no.

Flag Post

What an awesome thread :) Makes me like the game even more!

Flag Post

Well, sadly, the event is already over.

Flag Post

np the game is too addicting as is to not play :)

See you later school!

Flag Post

I must say, I’m rather surprised. I usually play Kong games only long enough to get the badge, and then move on, but here I am, not only playing more AI:TG, but working on Wikia, posting on the forum, etc.

Although I don’t know if it’s a pleasant surprise or not. The game is so overtly an attack on the OCD nerve. It’s like Civilization distilled; it’s turned one-more-turn syndrome into one-more-minute syndrome. And yet, it accomplished this with such skill and artistry that I can’t help but be impressed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BuddyPharaoh:

I must say, I’m rather surprised. I usually play Kong games only long enough to get the badge, and then move on, but here I am, not only playing more AI:TG, but working on Wikia, posting on the forum, etc.

Although I don’t know if it’s a pleasant surprise or not. The game is so overtly an attack on the OCD nerve. It’s like Civilization distilled; it’s turned one-more-turn syndrome into one-more-minute syndrome. And yet, it accomplished this with such skill and artistry that I can’t help but be impressed.

Yes. It looked like I kept attacking and cant stop and I even thought I died of exhaustion even though I didnt push a button and auto-fight was off.

Flag Post

I don’t browse the forums as much as I probably should given how much I play this game, so I didn’t see this topic until late January. Still, I played on December 24, and I never got any hat. It’s really been bugging me how I missed the hat, so I have to ask: Where the hell is my hat? I’m less bothered about not having the hat and more bothered about not knowing why.

Flag Post

You probably idled through it instead of refreshing. I should have been clearer in the event notes. Sorry.

Flag Post

It’s fine, thanks for letting me know. Chances are the only thing I did on the game was claim the daily bonus, and idle the rest of the time. Well, at least I still have the 2nd Anniversary Hat! Hell, I still have that 175 Attack Relic, ahahahaha I have a serious hoarding problem.