Live Streaming Anti Idle

11 posts

Flag Post

As of right now I’m doing what I believe is the first ever anti idle livestream on twitch. Click here to check it out!

Flag Post

If it take more then 3-4 hit to kill the boss with auto fight the area is to hard to idle.

Flag Post

Livestream is over, I’ll try to do more in the future :D

@Dxb, yeah it is XD

Flag Post

That was short.

Flag Post

I don’t know if it’s just me, but isn’t watching someone playing Anti-Idle sort of like watching paint dry? =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but isn’t watching someone playing Anti-Idle sort of like watching paint dry? =P

not if he doesn’t feel bad about me complaining about how bad his deck in FCG was.

Flag Post

@adv0catus yeah it was only about 40 min long however my girlfriends sick so I have to be with her

@Aurian I think that would depend on the color of the paint

Flag Post

watched the pyramid battle…. as you said
weapon still needs improvement, (ring/IA/robacon probably too)
besides that, i kinda like your effort doing this, kinda fun to watch how other ppl play this game

EDIT:
well, at least you are making the game fun. Which is way more important than actually doing the game efficiently (not sure, does it give unread thingy when someone edits?)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

@darkmarty yeah you get to watch my playstyle which is the representation of the “I’m bad at this game” demographic of AI players XD

Flag Post

@darkmarty I don’t think so, but yeah can’t lose focus on the purpose of gaming :)