[Old][Guide] Dark Pyramid for Dummies. v1553. page 3

65 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaisem:

There seems to be a nerf. The life span is capped at 30 days, no life bonus rocks allowed. Previous iterations don’t have this change, though!

True, but this does not change the fact that PB and ES are extremely good at low lvl.
Yopu don’t care about lifespan since you can get a better one long before it expires.
The attack nerf is unsignificant.

Flag Post

it rips my fuse appart though… oh well, you can get better items mining now anyways

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Great to see this guide here, seems like a lot of people are paying attention to this raid now.

I wouldn’t say that anymore now that this thread became another “worst thread ever”.

Flag Post

PB/ES fuse is still the best low effort/low cost weapon you can get.

Flag Post

Hi guys, how can one reach this 680m dmg in DP.
I’m 280 rank in BA and i was kinda away from AI-TG for a year or so. So now i have this “Returning player” badge and green armor of loot + 10. And fused PB + 5
What can u suggest me to craft/loot.
Help me i’m lost in BA^^ currently idling in Dragon Cave.
Sry for offtop and thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funkiside:

Hi guys, how can one reach this 680m dmg in DP.
I’m 280 rank in BA and i was kinda away from AI-TG for a year or so. So now i have this “Returning player” badge and green armor of loot + 10. And fused PB + 5
What can u suggest me to craft/loot.
Help me i’m lost in BA^^ currently idling in Dragon Cave.
Sry for offtop and thanks.

Try mining.
I suppose your main problem is ****ty equipment at the moment. Mining solves that problem.
You can even start with what you have and use looted armor for faster mining and so on.
Once you loot collector’s pendant, use it to get desired items.

There’s a good mining guide by Ordian, check it.

Flag Post

[Moon Mining on the Seabed]

…Does the crystal armor enhance damage, or are pickaxes just good against MAX defense enemies?

Flag Post

Pickaxes are just good against max defense enemies.

Flag Post

Updated. Also, bump.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
  • To-be-Nerfed gems are useful. Throw them in and you have chances to get keys for this and other dungeons/raid. Of note, is that the Spooky Crypt key is only accessible this way; you only need to find it once though.
  • Is getting keys the only purpose/use of To-Be-Nerfed gems? Does throwing them actually nerf anything?

Flag Post

Yes. The number that decreases in the third box is the amount until your chances at the top level prizes gets nerfed.

EDIT: You can’t nerf chances for “all prizes”, unless there’s going to be a chance you get nothing. And I haven’t seen nothing.

Flag Post

Chances for all prize decrease, not only high prize.

Flag Post

When you talk about prizes, do you mean prizes from the raid (pyrabows/swords), or just the prizes you get from throwing gems?

Edit: v Ah, okay. Thanks.

Flag Post

Prizes from gem throwing are the only thing that the TBN gems nerf

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator