How do I get yellow,green and blue coins?

29 posts

Flag Post

Yellow coins from garden?

Green coins from just idling and lolmarket?

Blue coins ??

Could someone help me? I really need more blue coins and I just have 1200… Don’t even have the vip ticket. I am going to try the -infinity thing in the arena later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ludwigolsson97:

Blue coins ??

Could someone help me? I really need more blue coins and I just have 1200… Don’t even have the vip ticket. I am going to try the -infinity thing in the arena later.

typing for blue, if you have LOLmarket without VIP ticket, you’ve done something wrong. just remember, yellow garden, green BA/LOLmarket, and blue from typing/arcade.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

Blue coins ??

typing for blue, if you have LOLmarket without VIP ticket, you’ve done something wrong. just remember, yellow garden, green BA/LOLmarket, and blue from typing/arcade.

What do you mean? Why is it bad to have the lolmarket without the vipticket?

Flag Post

Arcade and typing can give decent amounts of BC.
Practice Triangle Count, try to get at least 3-4 millions score (this is not deifficult).

Flag Post

Blue coins ??

It marks you’re in BIG trouble with BC gain. Like, one should get the VIP ticket ~when they buy Tukkun FCG, maybe faster.

Flag Post

Blue coins ??

yellow coins are gained by clicking the button,typing,fighting in BA…
quite much everything gives you yellow coins.
green coins are gained by MOST things,but not all.
blue coins are the rarest. you get some for perfect clickin’ on button,some BA monsters drop em,typing and arcade are the best for claiming many Bcoins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Blue coins ??

It marks you’re in BIG trouble with BC gain. Like, one should get the VIP ticket ~when they buy Tukkun FCG, maybe faster.

Let me post a screenshot of what I have really fast…

http://i.imgur.com/aJG0B.jpg

I just idled for some time and got blue coins from either idling or my garden. Should I spend the 3k I have now on the Vip Ticket?

Then what do I do with my ViP ticket?

Edit: New screenshot to show what places I have bought : http://i.imgur.com/VNz1T.jpg

Flag Post

One of the best ways to get blue coins is:

Free Trees in Garden
LOLmarket (You get BC dependent on your profit, so you should sell them as soon as you get any profit. More useful with higher gem capacity)
Button Machine (not sure about this)

Also, don’t you need the VIP Ticket to get to -infinity?

EDIT: I’m actually not sure if this is relevant, since this information was pre-Typing (I think), but it should still work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SvartRuskTroll:

One of the best ways to get blue coins is:

Free Trees in Garden
LOLmarket (You get BC dependent on your profit, so you should sell them as soon as you get any profit. More useful with higher gem capacity)
Button Machine (not sure about this)

Also, don’t you need the VIP Ticket to get to -infinity?

You can’t get to the triangle land or whatever It’s called without the ViP ticket in the battle arena :)

Also thanks for your tips.

Flag Post

Sorry for double post but this is for everyone and not just SvartRuskTroll.

Is the fishing idling any good? I want to buy it for 500 million YC but I really don’t know if It’s worth it. Any help here? :)

Flag Post

Not really. Fishing is considerably better when anti-idling, unless you have invested a lot of time into it (level 30 fishing skill, max fishing career, and using the idler’s rod).

Also, in the future, it’s better if you just edit your post to include the additional information, and ask questions like this in the FAQ thread.

Flag Post

Typing is awful. I thought it would be a few paragraphs, but its the Terms of Service which is ungodly long, equivalent the 10 pages of crap you fast forward past when installing most software.
thats a terrible way to “play” a game…

Flag Post

Typing is worth doing once (because you get a BC bonus the first time you complete it), and contains some very useful information, but I wouldn’t recommend doing it repeatedly as a main source of BC.

Also, coming from someone who actually reads the terms of use/service before installing software, this is considerably shorter and easier to get through.

Flag Post

Do Awesome Adventures until you “get a grammar pill”. Then try Typing. Its more interesting :)

Flag Post

I still need tips :/

Flag Post

Levelling up gives green coins. Keep your printer going and max out its level, it does critical prints 0.7% of the time for green coins. There is an epic skill that gives more green coins per progress bar. Remember to kill as many BA monsters as you can for more green coins. Blue coins are always hard and require you to not be idle, so good luck on those. Stadium races give blues, TukkunFCG matches give blues, Arcade gives blues. You can pick up blues as loots in BA. Every 1000th level gives a pretty decent amount of blues. You get a % off each lolmarket profit as blues too. And Garden harvests give some blues also. One awesome source of blue coins is Fishing actually. Just practice and become able to maintain good streaks of perfect catches and you can rack up blue coins doing Fishing (especially if you find chests and keys!). Oh I almost forgot about the Button. Hold down shift and aim mouse at center to try to get as many Perfects and Excellents as you humanly can for a decent amount more of blues. Also you could just keep doing Typing over and over for 3 blues per sentence, depending on your Words Per Minute speed, this could be a decent source for blue coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Levelling up gives green coins. Keep your printer going and max out its level, it does critical prints 0.7% of the time for green coins. There is an epic skill that gives more green coins per progress bar. Remember to kill as many BA monsters as you can for more green coins. Blue coins are always hard and require you to not be idle, so good luck on those. Stadium races give blues, TukkunFCG matches give blues, Arcade gives blues. You can pick up blues as loots in BA. Every 1000th level gives a pretty decent amount of blues. You get a % off each lolmarket profit as blues too. And Garden harvests give some blues also. One awesome source of blue coins is Fishing actually. Just practice and become able to maintain good streaks of perfect catches and you can rack up blue coins doing Fishing (especially if you find chests and keys!). Oh I almost forgot about the Button. Hold down shift and aim mouse at center to try to get as many Perfects and Excellents as you humanly can for a decent amount more of blues. Also you could just keep doing Typing over and over for 3 blues per sentence, depending on your Words Per Minute speed, this could be a decent source for blue coins.

Thanks alot! Going to get Fishing after I got my Doom ant thing! So getting trees so I can buy them :)

Could you tell me what a pet does though? If you fish you get food for a pet right? So what can a pet do?

Thanks alot for your help once again!

Flag Post

Pet gives you exp boost in feature that’s currency you have fed to it. Fishing gives you the special and normal pet foods, that will be useful if you’re unable to get the currencies easily.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t recommend getting the pet till you have plenty of resources to spare, it’s not good to get as soon as it’s available cause you won’t be able to keep up with it and it’ll just die and be expensive as heck to revive.

Flag Post

Pet wont help you get more yellow/green/blue coins really, just more exp. Like they said you need to spend weird things on Pet to keep it going, which will be hard until level 3000 or something like that. But I mean you can try Pet at 900 if you want, just know it might be tough

Flag Post

Nonono I won’t. Just asking for ur tips and personal experience. Apparently It’s bad so I won’t do it.

So apparently fishing is good when you get it in higher levels but is it worth getting for only idling? No?

If not I’ll just go with garden plants and try to do the different stuff to get blue coins that you have posted such as do that texting thing one time.

Flag Post

You wont get blue coins by idle fishing at all, you have to be there to get perfect catch, by hitting a key when the top of the triangle is on the red line. Its the only way to get perfect streaks

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

You wont get blue coins by idle fishing at all, you have to be there to get perfect catch, by hitting a key when the top of the triangle is on the red line. Its the only way to get perfect streaks

Non-perfect catches get blue coins too, but not when idling.

Flag Post

Okay but does it give much green coins? If so It can still be worth it?

Flag Post

25 for non-perfect catches and in perfects, 30 at beginning and (probably)raises by 5 per catch.