Game wont load page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Calm down guys, this is just an The Explosion’s late (very late) side effect.

Flag Post

Still won’t load, it’s been like 6-7 hours like that, I’ll lose my daily rewards :C

Flag Post

no problem on 1537 using firefox. I feel privileged.

Flag Post

Won’t load for me. Tried IE, FF, Opera, Chrome. Cleared my cache on each as well with no luck.

Flag Post

So basically we all lose our daily bonus cause of this bug ehhh

Flag Post
Originally posted by ggmaster:

So basically we all lose our daily bonus cause of this bug ehhh

In the Special Shop there is a Daily Bonus Restore. Situations like this are why it exists.

Flag Post

If only some people has the problem, there should be a condition to run properly. In my case it doesn’t run using firefox 18.0.1 and flash player 11,4,402,265.

I think we should post our navigator and flash player versions so we could help Tukkun to fix this issue.

Flag Post

The issue has already been found. The game file disappeared, and only people that refreshed before it was gone have v1537. The problem is that neither Tukkun nor anyone from Kong staff did anything about it still.

Also seems like people that do have v1537 don’t care that other people can’t access it and are keeping it to themselves.

Flag Post

I am successfully on the game atm with v. 1537, firefox 18.0, and flash 10.4.something. Maybe it’s FP11 that’s causing the problem?
Edit: To specify because of the above post, I just now loaded the game (a minute ago or so).

Flag Post

Game file did not disappear, I renamed the file to “ATG – Reconstruction 1.swf” in hope for it to load, but nope.

EDIT: It started to load. Hooray!

Flag Post

It finally loaded for me. v1537

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Game file did not disappear, I renamed the file to “ATG – Reconstruction 1.swf” in hope for it to load, but nope.

If that’s so, the file IS gone, because the game page still links to “Reconstruction.swf”.

edit: so, seems like it’s fixed now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by Tukkun:

The file IS gone, because the game page still links to “Reconstruction.swf”, as of 30 seconds ago.

Weird. I guess I was my trying to change the file name back and forth at that time. Or Kong server was having problems. But it loaded for me now and is showing the correct version…

Nevermind. It is definitely loading the Reconstruction.swf file. It didn’t for me yesterday. Odd…

Flag Post

Another thing of note, I uploaded v1538 (a blank version) under the name “ATG – Reconstruction 1.swf” for testing purposes. Game page still showed v1537. However, when I checked the leaderboards, there were at least 12 players in v1538, supporting the theory that some people’s game pages ARE linking the Reconstruction 1.swf.

I uploaded another version (v1539) again under the old name, and I’m still seeing v1537 :\

So now there are three versions, v1537 which is the old one, v1538 which is the one uploaded under the new name, v1539 which is the one that should replace the v1537 file. I’ll need to do some research on who are playing which version before I can come to a conclusion and maybe a fix :\

Edit: Looks like most people are on 1536 or 1539, some on 1537. That’s… odd.

Flag Post

I’m still on 1537 even after refreshing.

Flag Post

I had v1537 loaded on Chrome right after people said it started working again. Then after you said v1539 was up, I tried refreshing it and it wouldn’t update. I tried the direct link on firefox, and it loaded fine. Then I tried the same thing on Chrome, and it finally loaded v1539 too.

Now I dunno why Chrome would refuse to load v1539. The most logical answer is that it tries to get the latest version but doesn’t manage to, so it loads the cached version. That’s probable why some people managed to get on v1536 after v1537 was already out (working or not). So I think this is a Kong server issue, not the game’s.

Flag Post

I also assume it’s an issue related to Kong server, but it’s very hard to explain.

Flag Post

well, it’s back up