Colector pendant guide (locked)

26 posts

Flag Post

I create this because a lot of the information is scattered around. I will cover only a few weapons right now.

Collector pendant gives better items than available in shop. You can get them from boss monster, and which you get depend on enemy level (8000 for best meleé weapon, 7000 or 7500 for best ragne weapon), but there is a small chance to get the best weapons regardless of enemy level (only if your rank 500).

Weapon stat (base/max)

Glaive-Glaive-Glaive-Guisarme-Glaive
Max lvl: 20
Attack: 630/1055
Attack speed: 7/27
Defense: 111/696
Critical: 20%/70%
Accuracy: 10%/60%
HP regen:0%/1250%

Greatersword
Max lvl: 20
Attack: 650/1075
Attack speed: 14/34
Defense: 124/709
Critical: 30%/80%
Accuracy: 20%/70%

Gold Cannon
Max lvl: 1
Attack: 770/1195
Attack speed: 3/23
Defense: 150/735
Critical: 30%/80%
Accuracy:0%/50%

Stat bonus

There’s a chance weapon will have better stats:

+10 to +50 rank (10%)
+51 to +250 attack (80%)
+1 to +10 speed (50%)
+1 to +270 defense (50%)
+1 to +30 critical (20%)
+1 to +30 acuracy (20%)
+25 to +750 HP regen (20%)

The previous stat listed have an extra 40% chance to pick best result if gem of good luck is equip (for example, if game pick rank increase (10%) there’s 52% chance it will pick 50 and 12% it will pick lower rank).

Theres a small chance you get stat increase that also increase enhance count +1:

+75 attack (10%)
+100 attack (5%)
+4 speed (10%)
+6 speed (5%)
+135 defense (10%) (junk)
+180 defense (5%) (junk)
+20% critical (5%)
+20% accuracy (5%)
+500% hp regen (5%) (junk)

You can get more than 1 from the list above, which mean you can get up to +9 pre-enhanced if you’re really (un)lucky.

There’s also 10% chance the item will be permanent, 100% on wm mode. Also play on wm gives +4 unob, play on hardcore give +2 unob, and play on apocalipse give +1 unob (not a good idea, gem of good luck is better).

Getting weapon

The best method to obtain weapon is mining. Since hc wm gives unob +6 (higher than +5 from crafting), and don’t use trinket slot like apoc, it is the preferred method. But if you don’t care about 1 extra unob level you can play on casual, or not on wm if you don’t care about timed weapon, to get faster kills.

Unobtainium and legendary pickaxes give level 9001 Secret crystal on hc, which is good for melee weapon, and master pickaxe give 7800 Secret Crystal on hc, which is good for ranged weapon (master pick now give 6500 level crystal, use legendary only).

Before fighting it’s recommended to get armor with a lot of speed (for increase double attack in wm) and drop rate. I think it’s better to get purple or pink crystal armor (don’t need collector pendant) by mining from hc apoc (for unob level) with unob pickaxe (armor rank is based on pickaxe rank), or purple armor of loot (needs colector pendant), method of obtain is unknow, but mining with unob pickaxe seems to work (on hc apoc for unob level).

For weapon, I think legendary pick is better than unob pickaxe, because it kills faster (20% faster), it only decrease 2% SC2 chance (8% unob pick hc wm to 6%), and on hc it has level 9001. Master pick is recommended if you after ranged weapon.

My equipment

Legendary Pickaxe (+3 speed)
Meteoric weapon (robacon, DR, boss damage, Boss exp)
Purple Crystal armor (+10 all speed rock, finalize)
Neon Skin (DR, Autosteal, Boss Exp)
Bottomless Bag +10 unob
Final Earrings of Activity (Ignore epic weapon, pottion efficiency, Boss exp)
Collector’s Pendant
Gem of Good Luck
Invisible X
Luck Ring

Skills

Quick attack + improve
Combo Critical
Combo Reward
Poison Ability
Blind Ability
Weaken Ability
Eplosive Attacks
Learner
Money up
Autosteal
FiveLeaf clover
Coup de Grace
Weapon Booster
Critical Force
Critical Chance
Keen Eyes
Buff Boost
Revive
Master Hunter
Spirit Shield (for apocalipse)
Legendary Weapon
Adrenaline

Strategy

You can use cruelty ring instead of luck, but I don’t know damage increase is good because of drop rate lost (also there is half boss damage in wm).

If idling, auto-fight can be not fast enough to kill crystal (especial SC2) before explode (use revive to survive explosion), but if that happens item will drop item as normal.

References

Tukkun [1] version 1553 [2]
Majildian [1]
Zelja [1]
Draconi [1] [2]

Flag Post

Where do you get Bottomless Bag? Is that the 8 storage page thing?

But, nice guide, it just needs to be touched up a bit (formal language)

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool12309:

You get the ability to craft it in the Medals page after buying all of the Storage Pages.

Seeing as the “Final Earrings of Activity” are rather rare (Could only get them if you got the other 9 earrings during the 3rd anniversary event, right?), are there any other options?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by cool12309:

You get the ability to craft it in the Medals page after buying all of the Storage Pages.

I think I remember someone said you only need to buy most expensive page to get medal.

If you don’t have final earring you can get crappy earring from crafting instead.

Flag Post

For the eighth page only, yes. Most people buy from left to right, so it seems like it’s all the pages.

Flag Post

Should I add more weapon? I think about add armor, is Knightmare, Dress and Samurai good or should add more?

Flag Post

With Unob. Pickaxe, r500 Purple Crystal Armor (+7 unob) and drop rate on every item, Five-Leaf Clover skill, temp. drop rate perk. You get the cap of 5000% drop rate.

You are able to get to 5.000% without pendant, ring and gem. So you can use Collectors Pendant, Cruelty Ring and Gem of Good Luck for faster mining and better drops.

Flag Post

your post says they can get up to +10 spd yet the range of speeds in the original post is 20. why is that?

EDIT: nvm i didn’t realize you incorporated the enhancement adding things to that

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtsubiAriichan:

Should I add more weapon? I think about add armor, is Knightmare, Dress and Samurai good or should add more?

That would be great.

Flag Post

It seems like fusing G5 with Gc is better than fusing G5 with Gs. Am I wrong?

Flag Post

In my opinion, yes. You don’t lose very much attack with GS because it has 20 levels, but you gain a good amount of speed and a decent amount of accuracy. The tier difference is only 1 as well.

Flag Post

Didn’t want to make a new thread so I’ll ask here – I alreay got a G5 from mining with decent (but not great stats), waiting for GS or GC now. What’s the best way to enchant it? I was thinking about something like this – level both up to max, enchant G5 to +10 and second weapon to +9 with accuracy/speed stones, fuse, enchant to +10 with speed or accu, level to max and then use weapon enchancers like crazy (till like 3k atk). Does this make sense? And how much accu/speed should I be aiming for?

Flag Post

You’re looking at quite an amount of time in order to gather enough weapon uniques for your weapon to have enough attack. If it’s your first G5 fusion, you should get enough speed (taking skills in account) to get to 25 weapon speed and more or less 95% double hit, and use attack/crit rocks depending on what your Crit chance/damage are. If you want to use it in WM, forget the crit damage and pump attack.

I think you have your answer, if I understood your question right.

(Also, there’s the Megathread for BA related questions, post there in the future.)

Flag Post

I already have two G5’s (perma from craft and a duration one). I was thinking about making it for WM so it probbaly should have like (guessing) 30 atk speed and the rest in accuracy? Getting weapon uniques is a detail, I’m quite patient. I just want the best possible combination here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hpmons:

That would be great.

I’m still looking for base stat of exclusive armors, they drop rate really low.

Originally posted by HommPL:

Didn’t want to make a new thread so I’ll ask here – I alreay got a G5 from mining with decent (but not great stats), waiting for GS or GC now. What’s the best way to enchant it? I was thinking about something like this – level both up to max, enchant G5 to +10 and second weapon to +9 with accuracy/speed stones, fuse, enchant to +10 with speed or accu, level to max and then use weapon enchancers like crazy (till like 3k atk). Does this make sense? And how much accu/speed should I be aiming for?

If you use unique before fusion it get 3500 attack after fusion.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this info is already lurking around somewhere, so I’ll throw it in I guess.

With collectors pendant equipped and vs. Boss opponent, the level thresholds for lrn2Craft armor types are:

any (if your rank is less than 500) – Enchanted leather, golden, regeneration
enemy level >= 1000, Regeneration
enemy level >= 2000, Berserker
enemy level >= 3000, Defensive
enemy level >= 5000, Pure Darkness
enemy level >= 7000, Crimson
enemy level >= 9000, Knightmare

if I’ve understood the formula correctly, the first check for an item to drop is your dropRate / 100 * 0.00001

Armors of Loot are double that

Crystals are the same.

Flag Post

Not quite.

It’s a 90% chance (random number < 0.9) OR if your rank is less than 500, Enchanted Leather or Golden.
and if mob level is >= 1000 and random number < 0.9, Golden or Regeneration.
2000 and 0.8, Regeneration or Berzerker.
3000 and 0.7, Berzerker or Defensive.
5000 and 0.6, Defensive or PD.
7000 and 0.5, PD or Crimson.
9000 and 0.5, Crimson or Knightmare.

If random number > 0.9 and rank = 500, any of the above, Samurai or Dress.

of Loot is only Purple if both Epic and Boss, Blue if one of the two, Green if neither.

Flag Post

What I didn’t understand is how all the random numbers stack. For example, if a mob is 9000+, does that mean I can ONLY get crimson/KM from it?

Also given the check on drop rate is 0.00001 * DropRate / 100
and the random() < 0.5 on KM,

could we also then say, using KM as an example, that from a level 9001 crystal we have a 0.5 * 0.00001 * DropRate / 100 chance of looting a piece of KM? Although, should there actually be an additional 0.9 factor in front of that because there is a 90% chance of a Lrn2Craft item dropping, and a 10% of anything else (including Dress/Samurai)?

Also the drop rate for the loot is 2 * 0.00001 * DropRate / 100, so its chance seems to be double that of Lrn2Craft, but it doesn’t have any subsequent checks either so it is probably even higher than double chance. Thanks for clarifying the source of loot armor.

Flag Post

If you are the mob is level 9000 and not rank 500, you could get anything of those, but (I believe) only one at a time. If a higher rank is obtained, you get that one. Since they’re not if-else if, if you’re it is 9000, you have a 45% (0.9 * 0.5) chance of the top tier, regardless of what happens with the rest of the tiers, aside from the first. If you are rank 500 and get the other 10% chance, you get one random item of the entire list, all with an equal chance.

EDIT: My bad. I had it correct in my post before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

If you are level 9000 and not rank 500, you could get anything of those, but (I believe) only one at a time. If a higher rank is obtained, you get that one. So if you’re 9000, you have a 45% (0.9 * 0.5) chance of the top tier, regardless of what happens with the rest of the tiers, aside from the first. If you are rank 500 and get the other 10% chance, you get one random item of the entire list, all with an equal chance.

So it’s dependent on our level, not the level of the enemy? That seems a bit off…

Edit: Ah, ok… that was throwing me off.

Flag Post

So it’s dependent on our level, not the level of the enemy? That seems a bit off…

I’m not sure what happens once you reach rank 500, but it is definitely dependent on the level of the enemy as described in the posts above. The levels given above are thresholds, or the minimum level that a monster must have for that item to drop. I changed my post to hopefully better indicate that it is dependent on enemy level.

Edit: Actually I think I understand the rank 500 thing. I think that when you pass the drop Rate check and are rank 500, you have a 90% chance of getting a lrn2Craft item according to the list in the above posts, and a 10% chance of getting any of the armors, including Samurai. If you are less than rank 500, you have a 100% chance of getting a lrn2Craft according to the lists above, and Samurai is not available to you. This would make Samurai a pretty rare item, with something like 0.1 * 5/50 * 0.00001 * Drop Rate / 100 chance. But who knows maybe I read it wrong.

My intuition also agrees with crazye that the game checks for whether you get the highest quality item first before moving down to lower quality items.

Also the cannon/GC are at enemy level 7000. Guisarme-Glaive and better on Melee weapons is 8000

Flag Post

Yes, that was my bad. I fixed it in the quoted post.

Flag Post

i want to get g5, how i get it specifically

Flag Post
Originally posted by SantaClaus1515:

kill really high level bosses. you can get one by mining in HC with a masters pickaxe, but from SC2. legendary HC doesn’t need SC2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by SantaClaus1515:

kill really high level bosses. you can get one by mining in HC with a masters pickaxe, but from SC2. legendary HC doesn’t need SC2.

k thx