Idle Planet Kickstarter?

16 posts

Flag Post

I saw in a previous topic that you talked about Idle Planet. Why don’t you do a kick starter and raise some money for it?

Flag Post

I could swear betterplayer made this exact thread like a week or so ago. And it got locked….

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/346148-kickstarter-anti-idle-2

Since Tukkun doesn’t need money(he received tons of kreds for AI:TG from donations), can there be at least alpha or beta testers?

Flag Post

can there be at least alpha or beta testers?

Right now I’m more worried that the game won’t ever come. Unexpected problems have appeared during development, so I’m making the game from scratch again using a different language… which I know nothing about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

can there be at least alpha or beta testers?

Right now I’m more worried that the game won’t ever come. Unexpected problems have appeared during development, so I’m making the game from scratch again using a different language… which I know nothing about.

What problems? And what new language?

Flag Post

Tukkun is learning AS3 after 7 years of using As2

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dxb105:

Tukkun is learning AS3 after 7 years of using As2

u dirty stalker >:D

Flag Post

How about this? Before the next game, the kick starter could have you donate money. The more you donate the more stuff you can get when the game is released!

Flag Post
Originally posted by supergameman28:

How about this? Before the next game, the kick starter could have you donate money. The more you donate the more stuff you can get when the game is released!

how about no. that’d be a pay to win game, and those SUCK.

Flag Post

I think we can do more to help then just twiddle our thumbs

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaroncampf:

I think we can do more to help then just twiddle our thumbs

You can. Stop cluttering the forums with useless threads, and just wait patiently.

Flag Post

That was a bit uncalled for. The guy just wanted to help somehow.

Aside that, there isn’t much that can be done unless you are very fluent with AS3 and can help teach Tukkun.

Flag Post

We can give Tukkun mental/emotional/moral encouragement: yeah! Go Tukkun! Your Anti-Idle game is the best on Kong (at least top 5?)!!!

OH YEAH!!!! Go make another even BETTER one!! Genius!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

We can give Tukkun mental/emotional/moral encouragement: yeah! Go Tukkun! Your Anti-Idle game is the best on Kong (at least top 5?)!!!

OH YEAH!!!! Go make another even BETTER one!! Genius!!!!

Yeah, because that magically accelerates the process or something. You earthlings are so strange.

Flag Post

In all seriousness, I would very happily partake in Kickstarter, but from what I understand about Tukkun (Which admittedly is not a whole lot…), is that money is not so much the issue more than it is time.

.. Though if Kickstarters allowed you to donate time, I’d do that too…

Flag Post

I’d gladly give up the time that I spend on playing Anti-Idle in order to speed up the development of the next awesome game. Unfortunately, Flash is not my forté and money is a larger issue to me than time.