White Coins?

23 posts

Flag Post

Anybody using these yet for the REST enhancements, or are you saving up for when the House comes out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CAdamH:

Anybody using these yet for the REST enhancements, or are you saving up for when the House comes out?

Almost everyone is spending them for upgrading REST.

Flag Post

I’m saving them right now. I don’t go offline enough to make it worth it yet.

Flag Post

I’m not sure you understand how rest works. The bonuses apply to you when you’re online and “rested”, which you can achieve buy going offline (a buffed automatic PSoD) or by paying for it.

Flag Post

No, I understand. My point is that I don’t go offline to get REST in the first place (or if I do, not for long enough to be worth it), and I’m not buying it.

Flag Post

I believe it’s worth paying the blue coins for, maybe not like all your blue coins but a certain % for sure ought to go into keeping REST up.

Flag Post

I’m saving my precious White Coins for the House. (even though I mostly have the thousand from the REVIVE! code)

Rest Upgrades seem not worth the cost! (seriously, the gain is just too slow!)

Flag Post

About these REST upgrades, are they permanent? I.e. if I upgraded to a 10% Exp bonus and I use up the REST timer, will I still receive a 10% next time I REST my game?

Flag Post

How do you earn white coins?

Flag Post
Originally posted by merrickal0:

About these REST upgrades, are they permanent? I.e. if I upgraded to a 10% Exp bonus and I use up the REST timer, will I still receive a 10% next time I REST my game?

I would assume that they are permanent, yes.

Originally posted by Awesomedude8888:

List of Changes.

Flag Post

They are permanent, in the same fashion as arcade upgrades. Even the UI is similar!

Originally posted by Awesomedude8888:

If I got 1 white coin every time somebody asked this since the release, I could nearly afford the next attack upgrade! (actually, not even close)

Edit: I know it’s impossible to hook, but it would be awesome if you could get white coins for answering questions in chat :-)

Flag Post

I always have like 99:97:49 REST time. It’s because I don’t play all the time but how do you guys do to make it empty! When I go to sleep I get like 8 or 9 hours and in the day like 4 or 5 hours. By the way, I’m level 2160 right now with no ascends and I have been playing for 14 days all consecutive. Is it a good level?
Lol, I’m bit out of subject actually!

Flag Post
Originally posted by merrickal0:

It doesn’t upgrades to 10%. It starts 10% and grows by 1% per upgrade(RIPOFF!).

Originally posted by tomferdes:

I always have like 99:97:49 REST time. It’s because I don’t play all the time but how do you guys do to make it empty! When I go to sleep I get like 8 or 9 hours and in the day like 4 or 5 hours. By the way, I’m level 2160 right now with no ascends and I have been playing for 14 days all consecutive. Is it a good level?
Lol, I’m bit out of subject actually!

How interesting. You are a bit slow. I sleep about this time and i spend more time than that on my school and i’m level 2863 in the same number of days. You should train a lot in the BA and maybe sleep with your computer on a single day to boost yourself a little. I did it once.

Flag Post

I already have 99 hours of REST, so I’m not spending any of my precious BC or WC on hours of it. I’m saving them for the House.

Flag Post

so what is the best way to farm white coins?
fishing them out seems easy, button is so boring and arcade is slower than fishing.

has any one found a good method to farm them?

Flag Post

yes, ascending to get to 9001,
every time 9001 you get 1000 for this

Flag Post
Originally posted by bwishert:

so what is the best way to farm white coins?

Originally posted by darkmarty:

yes, ascending to get to 9001,
every time 9001 you get 1000 for this

Yea, ascending repeatedly and hitting 9k1 is the fastest method if you’re far enough along in the game to be able to do this on a regular basis.

I think the second-best source of WC is defeating the Legendary Monster in TFCG, which gets you 100WC total every day (10 wins * 5 WC per win, plus another 50 WC for finishing it).

In case you missed it before, there’s a full list of WC sources here in the changelog.

Flag Post

Like everything else in the game I’m assuming that the house upgrades will drop off sharply in terms of return on investment so I’m keeping some WC in reserve (10k or so) and spending the remainder on rest.

Flag Post

okay but the LM is avatar so :‘(. I am in the middle of rebirthing so i can’t try it out but could you get a fair amount idle mining SC?

i had a good run with an auto harvest and free trees but that only got me 170. and it was very time consuming

Flag Post

The problem with idle mining is that I don’t think you’ll collect the coins as they drop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TroyL:

The problem with idle mining is that I don’t think you’ll collect the coins as they drop.

Np if he activates the loot magnet with that adrenline lv.10 skill

Flag Post

Uh… yes it would still be a problem. Loot Magnet isn’t affected by Potion Efficiency.

Flag Post

Not to mention, loot magnet with the adrenaline skill still doesn’t (guarantee) collect white coins!