Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 173

9627 posts

Flag Post

100 MK missions
5B EXP (lvl 1145)

Flag Post

Like a boss.

(I did the last 4 levels in the past hour, got 6 multipier upgrades. I be proud)

Flag Post

just got a leather hat to +10 enhancement without breaking it once. yea its useless but i still feel very lucky.

Flag Post

Finished my Awesome DMW² Fuse.

Cost me 2 hours of enhancepting, 2B Pixels, 100m CM, 1200ish SCM and I listened to the Inception soundtrack during it all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

First! (again)

Max reward bar bonus is +99.95%. Curious.

v Indeed.

Of course, one of the very few that attained level 9001, the man that was the first to ever get ALL achievements in Anti-Idle (Post-Explosion) now is AGAIN the first to get all of the achievements… A true bravo to you, no-lifer.

P.S: That’ssssssss a very nice title you have there… Brb, gotta go change my title to something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Like a boss.

(I did the last 4 levels in the past hour, got 6 multiplier upgrades. I be proud)

I just did that one today as well. Now give thanks to my blessing potion.

Flag Post

lol 8k combo in 200 sec

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

First! (again)

Max reward bar bonus is +99.95%. Curious.

v Indeed.

lol @ score

I’ll fix this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ToonBoon:

Finished my Awesome DMW² Fuse.

Cost me 2 hours of enhancepting, 2B Pixels, 100m CM, 1200ish SCM and I listened to the Inception soundtrack during it all.

What’s up Awesome DMW² buddy? Here’s how mine turned out.

I’m still listening to inception soundtrack >_<

Flag Post

got my first elite grenades. woot

Flag Post

base attack at 65k =D (it felt different when it’s legit) …
CM:Pixel rate now at 33:1 :P

Flag Post

AA Rep is over 10 thousand !!!!! (AARep>10.000)

Flag Post

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

Flag Post

@Down: Eh, no point. I’ve got more stuff to feed it with than it needs, so might as well use something that is not high score related. Besides, I like sitting on a big pile of fcg cash.

Flag Post

FCG cash:2,031,782” wow, i’m NEVER gonna get that much… I’ll munch it down to my pet before i hit 250k.

Flag Post

lvl 100 Pet Trainer (6th career maxed)
lvl 75 pet

Flag Post

Got 6 Silver medals today for the first time, felt pretty good about that one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frutsel:

Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

Flag Post

@Down: Eh, no point. I’ve got more stuff to feed it with than it needs, so might as well use something that is not high score related. Besides, I like sitting on a big pile of fcg cash.

I’m still ahead of you in exp ;^P

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Flag Post

50% of the way to level 9001, level 95 item maker, full exp doom armor crafted.

Flag Post

Just reached level 9000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Aurian is the last person I would ever accuse of abuse, even more so than Tukkun himself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by Frutsel:

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

yeah, I didn’t know how you guys uploads pics here. but just made a screen.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/frutsel15/lvl9000reachedonaImpossiblerunAI-TG.png

Although I personally can’t see anything that should prove it’s Impossible ^^ But then again, I haven’t recieved anything new yet:p

Flag Post

Wow then. Congrats to you! that is an amazing highscore. I wonder why mine is so low though…