Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 173

11007 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Like a boss.

(I did the last 4 levels in the past hour, got 6 multiplier upgrades. I be proud)

I just did that one today as well. Now give thanks to my blessing potion.

 
Flag Post


lol 8k combo in 200 sec

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

First! (again)

Max reward bar bonus is +99.95%. Curious.

v Indeed.

lol @ score

I’ll fix this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ToonBoon:

Finished my Awesome DMW² Fuse.

Cost me 2 hours of enhancepting, 2B Pixels, 100m CM, 1200ish SCM and I listened to the Inception soundtrack during it all.

What’s up Awesome DMW² buddy? Here’s how mine turned out.

I’m still listening to inception soundtrack >_<

 
Flag Post

got my first elite grenades. woot

 
Flag Post

base attack at 65k =D (it felt different when it’s legit) …
CM:Pixel rate now at 33:1 :P

 
Flag Post

AA Rep is over 10 thousand !!!!! (AARep>10.000)

 
Flag Post

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

 
Flag Post

@Down: Eh, no point. I’ve got more stuff to feed it with than it needs, so might as well use something that is not high score related. Besides, I like sitting on a big pile of fcg cash.

 
Flag Post

FCG cash:2,031,782” wow, i’m NEVER gonna get that much… I’ll munch it down to my pet before i hit 250k.

 
Flag Post

lvl 100 Pet Trainer (6th career maxed)
lvl 75 pet

 
Flag Post

Got 6 Silver medals today for the first time, felt pretty good about that one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Frutsel:

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

@Down: Eh, no point. I’ve got more stuff to feed it with than it needs, so might as well use something that is not high score related. Besides, I like sitting on a big pile of fcg cash.

I’m still ahead of you in exp ;^P

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

 
Flag Post

50% of the way to level 9001, level 95 item maker, full exp doom armor crafted.

 
Flag Post

Just reached level 9000.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Aurian is the last person I would ever accuse of abuse, even more so than Tukkun himself.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by Frutsel:

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

yeah, I didn’t know how you guys uploads pics here. but just made a screen.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/frutsel15/lvl9000reachedonaImpossiblerunAI-TG.png

Although I personally can’t see anything that should prove it’s Impossible ^^ But then again, I haven’t recieved anything new yet:p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Wow then. Congrats to you! that is an amazing highscore. I wonder why mine is so low though…

 
Flag Post

Let’s see. I think that much exp and only being 9000 would sort of show you are on impossible.

Oh, and shinki, only problem with the whole “pics or it didn’t happen” is that it can NOT happen and still be pics of it. I would think most people that could cheat their way to something could “cheat” a pic to prove it legit. Just sayin.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Wow then. Congrats to you! that is an amazing highscore. I wonder why mine is so low though…

Thanks. I’m quite pleased with it =) And, I assume you maxed pet? Maybe have 7 of each card? But most importantly, I have 185,074 rep whereas you have 17,234 rep, which kind of indicates that I adventure a whole lot more than you. You’d be surprised how fast it builds up =P And like I indicated, I have not gotten 7 of each card nor maxed it from pet, so if you did that would be a whole bunch of cash you used that I didn’t.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Frutsel:
Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by Frutsel:

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

yeah, I didn’t know how you guys uploads pics here. but just made a screen.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/frutsel15/lvl9000reachedonaImpossiblerunAI-TG.png

Although I personally can’t see anything that should prove it’s Impossible ^^ But then again, I haven’t recieved anything new yet:p

kk, everything appears to be in order. Congratz on being the first impossible ascendant.

 
Flag Post

Second!

Was hoping to get this before Chaos, but those area achievements took too much time.

 
Flag Post

Bestiary lv 1301 get!
1 or higher for EVERY mob in the game!
Finally killed that damned boss of doom and his treasure.
Apperntly, 90% + 1.5 million only keeps me alive half the time. Do I need even more defense for HC?