Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 173

11256 posts

Flag Post

50% of the way to level 9001, level 95 item maker, full exp doom armor crafted.

Flag Post

Just reached level 9000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BIGTIPPER:

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Did you use the “??? and sell back” abuse to get that much? If so, I don’t consider your highscore legit. Sorry…

Uh… why would I do that? The only time I’ve ever touched the ??? was on a test file to see how much cash I’d need to get 7 unupped awesome faces. That cash is hard earned by playing matches and getting from adventures. It’s not even my highest score, since I’m feeding pet to max it.

Aurian is the last person I would ever accuse of abuse, even more so than Tukkun himself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by Frutsel:

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

yeah, I didn’t know how you guys uploads pics here. but just made a screen.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/frutsel15/lvl9000reachedonaImpossiblerunAI-TG.png

Although I personally can’t see anything that should prove it’s Impossible ^^ But then again, I haven’t recieved anything new yet:p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Wow then. Congrats to you! that is an amazing highscore. I wonder why mine is so low though…

Flag Post

Let’s see. I think that much exp and only being 9000 would sort of show you are on impossible.

Oh, and shinki, only problem with the whole “pics or it didn’t happen” is that it can NOT happen and still be pics of it. I would think most people that could cheat their way to something could “cheat” a pic to prove it legit. Just sayin.

Flag Post

Wow then. Congrats to you! that is an amazing highscore. I wonder why mine is so low though…

Thanks. I’m quite pleased with it =) And, I assume you maxed pet? Maybe have 7 of each card? But most importantly, I have 185,074 rep whereas you have 17,234 rep, which kind of indicates that I adventure a whole lot more than you. You’d be surprised how fast it builds up =P And like I indicated, I have not gotten 7 of each card nor maxed it from pet, so if you did that would be a whole bunch of cash you used that I didn’t.

Flag Post

Horay, lvl 9000 in impossible run:D And still I don’t have all Achievements XD
Got lotta coins again:D Unfortunatly also discovered that you get your BA statts back…

So, now I need to get lvl 9001 again in order to get the +20% exp ? Coz that’s a whopping 1.4 T extra exp to reach:p

EDIT: gues I need 9001 anyway for another impossible:p

As a wise man once said:
“pics or it didn’t happen”

yeah, I didn’t know how you guys uploads pics here. but just made a screen.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/frutsel15/lvl9000reachedonaImpossiblerunAI-TG.png

Although I personally can’t see anything that should prove it’s Impossible ^^ But then again, I haven’t recieved anything new yet:p

kk, everything appears to be in order. Congratz on being the first impossible ascendant.

Flag Post

Second!

Was hoping to get this before Chaos, but those area achievements took too much time.

Flag Post

Bestiary lv 1301 get!
1 or higher for EVERY mob in the game!
Finally killed that damned boss of doom and his treasure.
Apperntly, 90% + 1.5 million only keeps me alive half the time. Do I need even more defense for HC?

Flag Post

After 293 days (not to mention the 100 days on my first save file that I lost last year because I never backed it up), I finally ascended!

Flag Post

Played a bunch of MMR 4 today, here was my best score:

Flag Post

1/5 of the way to being done with CN for good!

Flag Post

only 3 more days until G5 is mine, then I need to make another one to fuse with it .

Flag Post

only 3 more days until G5 is mine, then I need to make another one to fuse with it .

only 2B more pixels and I can buy another one O.o

Flag Post

Been working on this one for months. Couldn’t be happier.

Flag Post

Nice ^
Now to get 999.999 for a personal highscore. :3

Flag Post

Now that legendary boxes are much easier to get because of quests, I really don’t have much use for BC right now. I might actually go for it.

Flag Post

Level 3000 CHECK
only 6000 more to go

Flag Post

ew… 5 billion exp. FACEPALM i can’t do anything better?

Flag Post

reached level 3000 today and about 4B pixels away from the G5. hopefully i put my item crafter career on so i don’t have to put this comment in the anti best accomplishment.

Flag Post

Forgot to announce it here three days ago, but…

Level 9000 and ascended at hard. Now I’m going for impossible. :) Level 3000 (+9, +1, 0) as of now – it’s darn hard to level up when your BA stats are reset :P

Also, some time today I’ll reach 100,000 reputation and beat a legion of cheaters in the high score table.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabbut:

Forgot to announce it here three days ago, but…

Level 9000 and ascended at hard. Now I’m going for impossible. :) Level 3000 (+9, +1, 0) as of now – it’s darn hard to level up when your BA stats are reset :P

Also, some time today I’ll reach 100,000 reputation and beat a legion of cheaters in the high score table.

Sabbut, change your avatar back :( I liked your old one much better.

But kongratz :D

Flag Post

I’m getting a good 1 billion pixels and 30 million cm idling A DAY in pokey man city.