Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 95

9745 posts

Flag Post

You can ascend at lvl 9000 or 9001, its your chooice.

Flag Post

Congrats Aurian, 40 career levels and reaching level 9000 in the same day, that’s quite a feat. Or should I say the same 24-hour period, since you posted the level 9000 picture at 5 in the morning :D (Don’t worry, I would stay up/wake up early for that as well)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Boy no, that would have been insane. I did 98 and 99 today. The others were split up amongst the others, 11 → 35 racer, 10 → 23 arcade and 48 → 51 card player.

I could probably keep up with you in racer, card player and button basher, but arcade is just never going to happen for me. I find it rather amusing how Tukkun boosted exp in those four and they are still insane slow.

Someone reached Lv. 97 Racer legit yesterday. Not sure if he’s at 100 now.
I’ll probably buff those 4 careers a bit again. But just a bit though. The problem isn’t that the careers are too difficult to max, it’s just that the features are too boring.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone for the congratulations =)

@Draconi: Yeah… weird to think back on that xD I guess I have Darkruler to thank for that, he talked me out of it.

@Kotose: Yeah, I’ve always been an achievement junkie so it’s an easy choice. Chaos will beat me to it, but second to legitly finish all is good enough I guess =P

@Chaos: Nah, I always intended to go for 9001. The garden thing was that if someone close to me in total income chooses that I’m potentially in trouble, but I’m guessing most people will go for more exp or faster progress bar. Either way achievements have priority over garden, so. How far along are you btw? Last I read it was 50%.

@Pinguin333: Well, seeing how I get up at 4pm I can’t really do things in the same date, so 24 hour period is better xD I wanted to do both, but when I was done with careers I still needed like 50 lvls, didn’t seem likely so I gave up but then around 4 I realized I only needed another 8 so I went for it =P

@Tukkun: Oh I know people are crazy enough, Draconi did it as well, that doesn’t mean it’s not too slow xD Assume 10 seconds per race on medium, it would take on average 21 hours to max it. I have no doubt some people are willing to do that, but it’s a game, why make it that hard? But alright, you said you will buff, thanks =)

Flag Post

-8,2k RC
- Broke lvl 1100 ( 1154 atm )
- I can idle in volcano peak hardcore mode
- bestiary 591 almost 600 (;

Flag Post

Wow… congratz everyone for level 9000!

Yay. My first +10.

Hmm… What might 9001 give?

Flag Post
@Chaos: How far along are you btw? Last I read it was 50%.

:D

If only i didn’t have work in 20 mins…

I think I’ll idle on the printer so that I don’t miss it. :P

Flag Post

834M Exp (850M hopefully soon) going to get 150m+ YC and im about to hit Level 631, and im %40 to Rank 146, probably going to start idling on Normal Binary Battlefield, doing HC Beach for now. about to get 1.5M GC with only 50k LolMarket Profit (dont know how to use it), and almost 2k BC.

Can anybody help me with the Math Master game? im really really bad at it and highest score ever was like.. 30k trying, 65k just bashing my keyboard :L.

EDIT: actually.. im not really good at mindsweeper either.. or any of the games in arcade for that matter except for pong =[.

Flag Post

Oh wow, that’s awesome. I would just turn game off, would so not want to risk that at all xD

Flag Post

Oh wow, that’s awesome. I would just turn game off, would so not want to risk that at all xD

he could gain 30B Exp in that time if he idled?? wow O.O how much exp do you gain per Progress Bar at Level 9000??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Boy no, that would have been insane. I did 98 and 99 today. The others were split up amongst the others, 11 → 35 racer, 10 → 23 arcade and 48 → 51 card player.

I could probably keep up with you in racer, card player and button basher, but arcade is just never going to happen for me. I find it rather amusing how Tukkun boosted exp in those four and they are still insane slow.

Someone reached Lv. 97 Racer legit yesterday. Not sure if he’s at 100 now.
I’ll probably buff those 4 careers a bit again. But just a bit though. The problem isn’t that the careers are too difficult to max, it’s just that the features are too boring.

I made it to racer career level 100 legit in 2 activations with 5 hours left to spare in the second one. It was brutal I tell yah. I dont plan on doing another career for a while lol. It got so tiring but I had some people cheering me on which helped _.

Flag Post

Biggest Accomplishment of the Day… Hmmm… Unlocked adventures? Unlocked Ant sprayer? Erased my save file when power went off right before I backed it up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdolphsAngel:
how much exp do you gain per Progress Bar at Level 9000??

I’m getting 60,775, so I guess that’s how much you get. He probably wouldn’t get 30b, but then again, would you really want to risk it?

Kudos for doing it MarioBros16. I would so not manage.

My accomplishment of the day is to reach lvl 23 fcg, and getting another 3 lvls in card player. I always wanted to be lvl 24 (it’s my favorite number), but never had the motivation until now. Shame I’ll most likely end up going higher than that to max career.

Flag Post

1 trillion exp. Woo. [Actually, it’s possible this happened yesterday, I just don’t pay much attention]

Flag Post

Encountered the Megaboss for the first time.

Flag Post

Got a Gold Trophy to +9 with one +2 speed and 8 +35 attack enhancers. If only I still had a relic to use on it. :p

Flag Post

I idled in the Prehistoric Mission, and forgot about it. When I came back I was fighting the Final Alien already. I was pretty surprised that I still managed to get +5 Bonus with 4 seconds left. And not getting killed.

Flag Post

I really don’t like pong, but I had a game for like 600k so there you go.

Flag Post

You all knew it was coming…

LEVEL 9001 GET!

List of achieves:

• Level 9001!
    • First(?) legit!
    • 3,000,000,000,000 Exp!
    • Master of the Universe!

• All Achievements!
    • First(?) legit!
    • 9001 Achievement RC!

• My first ascend!
    • Killed “The Ascendant” on Hardcore difficulty!
    • Level 10 after first reward claim!
    • At the time of this post, I am level 1188!
    • Now to catch up to everyone else…

• IT’S OVER 9000!!!

:D

9:22 PM, 6/17/2011

Flag Post

Grats on the cheev.

Flag Post

Massive congratulations. Well deserved!

Flag Post

Grats Chaos!
@v He ninja’d us all by getting to 9001 first :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

Your guy is a ninja XP.

Flag Post

Congratulations Chaos! You got from 9000 to 9001 a LOT faster than I expected, I would have thought it’d take you months, not weeks. What’s going to be your new goal? Level 2 bestiary on the Ascendant?

Flag Post

Awesome! Congratz!