Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 241

9022 posts

Flag Post

The guy in the stadium doesn’t auto-move. If you let go of the keys, he slides around which is intended.

Flag Post

I’m using internet explorer you see. Since I have a advanced one which constantly wipes my files on here WITH unlimited storage space. I made this basic for games like this.

Flag Post

The only part of that post that made sense was “I’m using internet explorer.” It doesn’t matter which browser you’re using, your player in the stadium won’t auto-move.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

I’m using internet explorer you see. Since I have a advanced one which constantly wipes my files on here WITH unlimited storage space. I made this basic for games like this.

Originally posted by toadvine:

The only part of that post that made sense was “I’m using internet explorer.” It doesn’t matter which browser you’re using, your player in the stadium won’t auto-move.

…unless your keys stuck. In that case, hit the key again to stop it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by piqj105:

…unless your keys stuck. In that case, hit the key again to stop it.

And once you did, stop using internet explorer.

Flag Post

how do i play in speedrun mode? The game say i must lock my savefile. So i lock my save, and then when i try to launch, it say my save is locked (…ok). And i can unlock it, but … i don’t understand where i can play speedrun :o

Flag Post

To play speed run you must have ascended at least once. First lock your save file then click the green triangle in a circle at the main menu and unlock that file. You are now playing speed run mode.

Flag Post

oh y.y

Thx :)

Flag Post

What items are available in the Speedrun Shop? I can’t check because I’ve been secret file only for quite a while, and ascending normally would take far too long.

Flag Post

How do you “ascend”

Flag Post
Originally posted by raymat:

How do you “ascend”

Look here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForceofLight:

What items are available in the Speedrun Shop? I can’t check because I’ve been secret file only for quite a while, and ascending normally would take far too long.

Day Skip, Mega Fert, Elite Temp. Max Boost, Mega Career Potion.

Flag Post

What exactly is the Day Skip, then?

Flag Post

Is there really going to be TA part 2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForceofLight:

What exactly is the Day Skip, then?

It ends a day and starts another. It is almost the same as having the day end by waiting until midnight (or if it happens automatically at 9 AM), except your event tokens collected today won’t reset.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaro54:

Yes, there will. Here’s a completely random screenshot while you wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by aaro54:

Yes, there will. Here’s a completely random screenshot while you wait.

If it comes with that ugly armor I’d rather not have TA part 2.

Flag Post

The Knightmare armor actually looks pretty interesting. The Max Spirit+ Orange Bonus looks better though.

Flag Post

What weapon should I probably get before I get the fiend glaive and if the FG is that powerful, what exact types of enhancers should I use on it (the one before the FG)? Should I just put level 10 attack rocks from pixelated mystery boxes on it or something like that? Also, I remember seeing someone on the battle arena megathread posting that an ideal armor to get before attempting the chaos armor set would be the chuck norris set. If so, what enhancers should I use on those? I know that most people say to use level 10 rocks on them but I don’t know about that because of the really low success on them plus I remember seeing some topics about enhanception but I still don’t understand it one bit. Maybe if someone (hopefully aurian or draconi) posted a video on youtube containing certain steps to follow I would actually understand it. Maybe my aspergers as something to do with not understanding it I’m not sure. So, what should I do?

Flag Post

FG is not strong. You can’t use attack rocks on it. That’s why the set bonus is so high, because armor attack rocks are weaker.

As for CN armor, since it’s a temporary armor it might be a good idea not to spend too much on it. Level 7 or 8 rocks might do. They also have better chance of working.

About enhanception, I could make a video, but I’m not sure how it would work since base success chance of enhancers is not a fixed value. But well, try to craft enhancers with the highest number of crystals since enhancer rarity increases success chance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

I would not mind it being included, as long as it sucks so that I never have to get one or think about it’s existence. That is one SERIOUSLY ugly armor set. Holy bajeebus.

Originally posted by richardlycn013:
Maybe if someone (hopefully aurian or draconi) posted a video on youtube containing certain steps to follow I would actually understand it.

I’ll add it to my to-do-list. It’s a great idea, since enhanception is one of those things that is hard to follow in text, you kind of need to see it. I have to warn though, my to-do-list is long. It will take a while, but I’ll get there =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by Draconi:

I would not mind it being included, as long as it sucks so that I never have to get one or think about it’s existence. That is one SERIOUSLY ugly armor set. Holy bajeebus.

well we could always use my nature armor or power ranger armor

Flag Post

Exchange ugly with bad-looking. That’s just what we need.

Flag Post

Is the second one supposed to look like he has elk horns on his head? I mean, I’m not saying I don’t like it, I just wonder if it’s intentional.

I don’t like the first one, but the second is kind of cool. Looks like a cross between a Pharaoh (jewel necklace, sandal shoes), an elk (horns) and an orc (green skin).

Don’t be offended. It’s meant as a compliment. It’s a fascinating mixture.

Flag Post

He should throw in some elephant’s tusks too.