Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 256

9174 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmelLex:

I usually refrain from posting on old topics, since I don’t like getting yelled at like ’’DON’T NECRO’’.

If someone yells at you when you post in a guide that hasn’t had posts in a while, I suggest you explain to them that the definition of a necro is a useless revival of a post. Bringing back a guide with a relevant question to the topic, or wondering about it being updated, is not useless therefore it’s not a necro.

The point of guides is to collect information and questions about a topic in one place, so that it’s easier to find. In a game like AI where there’s so many features and so many questions to be asked, if we call it a necro, we’re essentially screwing ourselves over.

All of you who yell at others for reviving a guide, STOP IT. If you want to lecture on rules, apply common sense first.

Flag Post

Well I have 63k event tokens I am not really using elsewhere, would anyone advise against me getting the TA pt 2 update early?

Flag Post

I would advice against it. I don’t see what’s in it that you’d need to get now. I don’t think Tukkun would have implemented the system if he did not intend to use it from now on, and I imagine there will be more desirable things coming our way.

I for one did not buy Lights and I’m not buying this one early. The content just isn’t worth it imo.

Flag Post

I don’t see the point in spending exorbitant amounts of currency to have access to something a few days early. Isn’t the whole point of AI to be patient?

Flag Post

Has anyone (or is it already laid out somewhere that I couldn’t find) dissected the score calculation for speed run? I’m specifically referring to the 124th quest: Get XXX score in Speed Run mode. Thanks.

Flag Post

does anyone know any guaranteed level 4 destroyers in TukkunFCG? i want to power through the win streak quest and the deck i’ve been using, the one with a bunch of green elementals, only got me to 12/20. my plan was to test all of the decks suggested, but then i realized how much it would cost.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvanStone:

does anyone know any guaranteed level 4 destroyers in TukkunFCG? i want to power through the win streak quest and the deck i’ve been using, the one with a bunch of green elementals, only got me to 12/20. my plan was to test all of the decks suggested, but then i realized how much it would cost.

Originally posted by vlieger55:

I don’t know if there’s already a deck like this, but I have a deck that can hit up to 80-90’s after turn #4
Proof:

PvP / Deck Load Code:
20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,60,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,142,142,142,142,142,218,218,218,218,218,218,218,240,240,240,240,240,240,240

Deck List:
25 (Upgraded) Instant Yellow
1 (Upgraded) Clockwork Machine
7 (Upgraded) Time Warp
5 (Rare/Upgraded) Dream Book
7 (Upgraded) Blade of Time
7 (Rare/Upgraded) Golden Arrow

It’s a Yellow-Rush deck, it damages the opponent with the Golden Arrows and the Blades of Time. The win rate in PvP is about 90% for me.

Priority List (1st = most important):

• Instant Yellow
  • Clockwork Machine
  • Blade of Time (only if 4 or less other cards)
  • Time Warp (only if 3 or less other cards)
  • Golden Arrow
  • Dream Book (only if nothing else than Dream Books)

Strategy: Keep playing cards as long as you can, and think forward.
You will mostly hit 30’s to 50’s after a couple of turns. 70’ or higher when you are lucky.

that deck is really good for rushing and a good deck for up to lvl 6

Flag Post

thank you very much, oskar. i appreciate it.

Flag Post

my save was on my other laptop :-) i was like level 1161 i think somthing like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by zak1:

my save was on my other laptop :-) i was like level 1161 i think somthing like that

Who are you talking with? And please just post questions and answers.

EDIT: took away the her. i was in a rush and didn’t know what i wrought.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:
Originally posted by zak1:

Who are you talking with? And please just post questions and answer her.

Answer who?

EDIT: I assume you meant “just post questions and answers here.” Either way, I think zak1 misread something or chose the wrong thread.

Flag Post

Can you get AI: TG to run at full speed in another tab while you work in a different one? or when you close the lid of your computer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

Can you get AI: TG to run at full speed in another tab while you work in a different one? or when you close the lid of your computer?

It’s how Flash works. It does it to save resources.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

Yes to both, more or less.

The first one is tricky. There is a fix out there that allows the game to run much better while not visible than otherwise, but there is still a minor decrease in speed. The fix can be found in my tech guide (listed in sticky). Note I don’t know if it works for Chrome and their new flash, so if you use that I can’t promise anything.

What I do with AI to get as little lag as possible, is have a separate browser-program (Opera) for ONLY AI, that I place in a corner. That way, unless I maximize windows (which I personally never do), a sliver of it is always visible.

The second matter you bring up is actually quite easy. You need to edit your settings for what happens when you close the lid. If your laptop goes into sleep, hibernation, or anything that isn’t just turn off the screen, your AI file can not run because the computer is not active. But if you set it to only turn off screen, it will continue to run. I do it all the time when I want to run my file on my laptop over night to give the desktop a rest.

Flag Post

What is an ascension and how do you do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TREZAtreza:

What is an ascension and how do you do it?

That is answered in the sticky called “List of abbreviations / terms”. Go take a look.

Flag Post

Is there a updated list of skill book drop areas?I`m looking at Tukkuns old one and it does not seem to have the skills I`m looking for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kojoku:

Is there a updated list of skill book drop areas?I`m looking at Tukkuns old one and it does not seem to have the skills I`m looking for.

Most skill books drop in every area, Epic skill books only from Epic monsters and the ?? skill books are from defeating Abandoned Mob #1 – 5 in Abandoned Lab. (Requires rank 500 to spawn them)

Flag Post

How do you get awesome faces in the new FGC? I have three from before that big update, but that isn’t enough…

Flag Post

As far as I know, there are three methods.

1. Win them from an opponent that has them. There are several legendary monsters that have a lot. Tukkun also has one, but he’s not really beatable in any reliable way. There is also a chance that level 2 would have one. Not reliable either, but possible.

2. Card packs. No idea which one could contain one.

3. If you have an AF, mirror match. Placing one in your deck means you could win one back if you win. I believe that’s how some people has done to get other cards that aren’t directly buy-able such as Code Fu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

2. Card packs. No idea which one could contain one.

I believe I drew one (unupgraded) from a Random pack. Whether that’s intended or a “mispacked” card, I don’t know.
EDIT: Upgraded ones from “Rare” packs.

Flag Post

Why haven’t the triangle apopalyse events? take place for me if I bought Part B?

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_imortal:

Why haven’t the triangle apopalyse events? take place for me if I bought Part B?

I’m not sure I understand what you are asking, but I interpret it as you asking if you need to have pre-released the upcoming part 2 to triangle apocalypse for the new event quests to be available.

Yes, you need Triangle Apocalypse 2 for the new event quests.

Flag Post

Congratulations for actually understanding what he meant…

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_imortal:

I’m not sure I understand what you are asking, but I interpret it as you asking if you need to have pre-released the upcoming part 2 to triangle apocalypse for the new event quests to be available.

Yes, you need Triangle Apocalypse 2 for the new event quests.

That, or “Why haven’t the events unlocked if I have purchased Part 2?” That’s noted elsewhere in the forum, I believe? Something to do with Count ’Em or the Epic Skills, IIRC.