Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 257

9022 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by im_imortal:

Why haven’t the triangle apopalyse events? take place for me if I bought Part B?

I’m not sure I understand what you are asking, but I interpret it as you asking if you need to have pre-released the upcoming part 2 to triangle apocalypse for the new event quests to be available.

Yes, you need Triangle Apocalypse 2 for the new event quests.

That, or “Why haven’t the events unlocked if I have purchased Part 2?” That’s noted elsewhere in the forum, I believe? Something to do with Count ’Em or the Epic Skills, IIRC.

Flag Post

is there a list of medals in ba somewhere?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kronokiller:

is there a list of medals in ba somewhere?

Please do NOT post the same question in several threads. Doing so will not get you a quicker answer, but it is likely to get you none as we lose the interest to help you.

I have answered your question in MEGATHREAD, which was the correct place to post this particular question.

Flag Post

Okay, I feel really dumb for not knowing this, but it says ask stupid questions so here goes: How do you start Speedrun mode? I know you have to ascend first, but what d you do to start it?
Thank-you!
-Carly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carlyndra:

You have to lock your savefile in the drop-down menu and then go to speedrun. It’s below Business.

Flag Post

Ah, thank-you!

Flag Post

Mmm, still confused as to how to actually start. I just get the blue screen telling my my file is locked but I have no options to start Speedrun mode.

Flag Post

Speedrun is not supported if you play using the Secret Savefile.

Flag Post

Holy cow, it’s Tukkun O__O!

I see, I was hoping to test it out. Oh well. Thank-you!

Flag Post

Now that you’ve been helped Carlyndra, I’ll ask you to please not double post in the future. If you want to add something you can edit your previous post, or if you want the post to appear as new, fuse the two and delete the first one =)

Edit: You can see what I meant here, as I ended up being the next poster in the topic and therefore delete my previous post to prevent double posts by me.

Since when can accessory unique enhancers not be used on unobtainum pendants? Seems kind of stupid, if you ask me. There’s not a whole lot of things left to use them on, it would seem.

Flag Post

Once I unlock the 400% AA exp perk will it unlock the 80% FCG exp perk? Or do I have to go through that useless to me stadium perk?

Flag Post

In the permanent perk pyramid, all touching triangles are unlocked.

Flag Post

Max the pendant’s level.

Flag Post

Question: Is it meaningful to be Level9001 in hard ascension?
When I became to Level9001 in difficulty Hard, I made sure that EXP Bonus was changed 50% into 65% in the display of Permanent Perks. After that, when I ascended selecting difficulty Medium, I made sure that EXP Bonus was returned to original 50%.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Max the pendant’s level.

It is maxed. I’ve had it (and used it) for months now. It’s been enhanced with unique enhancers before, I just haven’t bothered with SC in a while which is why I am asking when it changed.

Originally posted by adv0catus:

In the permanent perk pyramid, all touching triangles are unlocked.

To clarify that, it’s not enough that they touch with a tip. It has to touch with one of the three sides of the triangle.

Originally posted by TakatoM:

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are trying to say. Could you clarify?

Flag Post

I checked before answering. Maybe you hit the cap or something. Try an enhancer from crafting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TakatoM:

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are trying to say. Could you clarify?

I want to know whether Exp 10% gain is effective when I selected difficulty Hard and became to Lv.9001. It is referred to the screen display after beating the ascendant. “When you reach Lv. 9001, you gain EXP 10% faster.”

Flag Post

When you reach 9001, exp is no longer important as it is the max level. Why Tukkun implemented that I’ll never understand. But yeah, it’s not something you should care much about because it’s not useful or helpful. It doesn’t stay or anything, it’s only while at 9001 during the hard.

Flag Post

Thank you for replying. I understood well, I will ascend with lower level than 9001 from next ascension.

Flag Post

You’re welcome. And yes, if you plan to keep ascending it’s best to do so at level 9000 as there’s no real bonus for hitting 9001. Getting to level 9001 is only useful if want to have an easier time beating farming Spooky Crypt or beating bosses like CHAOS or Fairy Godmother.

Flag Post

I’m close to 95k blue coins and I am planning on buying 500 progress boxes while on the +800 temp max boost. Do you think that it’s worth it? I still have only 1200Max boosts and 530 Min Boosts. Are there better ways of spending my blue coins in terms of exp gain, or any gain other than new features?

Flag Post

In lolmarket when unlocking capacity, does the required profit between each capacity increase as you go along? I never really paid attention.

Flag Post

In lolmarket when unlocking capacity, does the required profit between each capacity increase as you go along? I never really paid attention.

yes it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by andkamen:

I’m close to 95k blue coins and I am planning on buying 500 progress boxes while on the +800 temp max boost. Do you think that it’s worth it? I still have only 1200Max boosts and 530 Min Boosts. Are there better ways of spending my blue coins in terms of exp gain, or any gain other than new features?

I would say spend BC on the upgradable things first (boosts after GC maxed, etc), then save up to complete the quest. Then go crazy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

I would say spend BC on the upgradable things first (boosts after GC maxed, etc), then save up to complete the quest. Then go crazy.

don’t save up to the 999k or 500k but save up to the other quest.