MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 233

10820 posts

Flag Post

Read the clue.

Flag Post

AH lol of course, how could i not expect that? .
Thanks ^^

Flag Post

Does all Holy Glory armor from SD come in the same rarity (white)? I am talking about 10 chest HC permanent HG :D. By the way what do I want to enchant it with? Level rocks or defense rocks? I am kind of leaning towards level rocks because the latter seems very expensive.

Thanks.

Flag Post

ehr… you actually want neither, you want 3 pieces fully enhanced with attack rocks and 2 pieces fully enhanced with crit rocks (i might be wrong about the amounts, but then somebody will post it here)

Flag Post

But is it worth it to enchant with that for a short term armor.. well idk really how long it takes to get chaos armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

But is it worth it to enchant with that for a short term armor.. well idk really how long it takes to get chaos armor.

i would suggest to make a full mystery enchanced that you get from the cheast in sd. when you have ascendet 3-4 times you will make a CN/CN with full mystery.

Flag Post

So, I never understood the whole how special gem-accessories level up. Are there any areas where you are sure it won’t stop gaining exp where you can just keep going and trust it will eventually max out? Preferably somewhere you can idle.

Flag Post

Go to any area. Wait for the lowest exp enemy to appear. Check if it gives at least 500 BA exp when you kill it. If it does, you won’t have any problems levelling the gem.

Flag Post

Alright, thanks. I suppose the best method to measure that is to just look at exp bar?

Flag Post

So I remember that 2:1 ratio for equip attack/crit damage for armour enhancement. How does weapon attack factor into this? Do you enhance taking the weapon into consideration?

Also, fusion. …Eh, guess I’ll just roughly figure out what to fuse my chaos set with myself then. <_< Really wonder why nobody ever says anything about this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Alright, thanks. I suppose the best method to measure that is to just look at exp bar?

Yes.

Originally posted by oddish:

So I remember that 2:1 ratio for equip attack/crit damage for armour enhancement. How does weapon attack factor into this? Do you enhance taking the weapon into consideration?

Equip a weapon and open your stats screen. Now calculate how much attack/crit you need to get it to 2:1. Repeat it with weapon unequipped. Do you see any difference?

Flag Post

how to idle fast scm? or anti idle if its atleast 1k scm hour…
i wanna try CHAOS 10C WM this weekend but i dont have WM GEM
and still need 22k scm for it

Flag Post

Why don’t you just use invisible X ally? Or did I miss something about it not being an option?

Flag Post

Why don’t you just use invisible X ally? Or did I miss something about it not being an option?

The ? ? ? ? ? ally is pretty much required to defeat 10C HC WM Chaos

Flag Post

Kerusi wrote he wants to try casual, not HC.

@Kerusi: I would skip anti-idling it and go for a full epic monster rate set in lullaby lake WM. It gives a lot of SCM, and you get some unob as a bonus. Works best with dark ruler, but you can semi-idle and use loot-potions as well.

Flag Post

Kerusi wrote he wants to try casual, not HC.

@Kerusi: I would skip anti-idling it and go for a full epic monster rate set in lullaby lake WM. It gives a lot of SCM, and you get some unob as a bonus. Works best with dark ruler, but you can semi-idle and use loot-potions as well.

thats exactly what i’ve been doing… but i dont get more than like 5k scm/day :S

Flag Post

I don’t think there’s much faster ways out there. Still, at that rate you’ll have enough in just over four days, no? =)

Flag Post

true… but i just thought maybe there is better place to anti idle them so i could try 10C WM CHAOS this weekend

Flag Post

what is your epic rate, should be able to get it to ~900%

Flag Post

“Spooky Crypt reward now stops increasing after 2000 kill streak.”

Does that mean you can’t get uniques any more?

Does anybody have an update list of what streaks give what rewards?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

it mean that base xp + coin doesnt increase after 2000 kills

Flag Post

Can someone tell me what an Epic Thunder Staff is and what its properties are? I saw the max level at 60, and was like, " Whoa, better level this one", but it’s leveling really slowly. Is it worth leveling it to 60? And is it worth enhancing as well?

BTW, I think I got it from some mystery box, I don’t remember buying it.

(I’m only like, rank 230 and level 2000)

Flag Post

It’s a random chance drop from epic enemies (in your case, thunder or no element). Its rank and base attack are based on enemy level (its rank can’t be higher than yours though. Rank 500 drops from 9000+ enemies). It levels slow because it has the same exp requirement as the rank 500 version. It’s not a good idea to invest on a low rank one, unless you think the end result will be better than whatever other options you have.

Your other questions can be answered by mousing over the item and reading the stuff there.

Flag Post

What stats/level/ba rank/ weapons should I be using to idle pokayman city? I’ve heard that’s one of the best places to train.
Thank you :) If you need to know my setup let me know :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

I was curious about this too so I did a little spading. After getting to 1000 streak (I’m not going any further) here are the results:
Rewards now are awarded when checkpoints are reached.
200 – Mystery Identifier
400 – Accessory Unobtanium Enhancer +1
600 – Accessory Unobtanium Enhancer +2
800 – Accessory Unobtanium Enhancer +3
(All of the above have a 2 day lifespan.)
1000 – Immortal Pendant – No lifespan, current rank required Crit 18%, HP 16% All 3 bonus colors, but they seem random.