MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 266

10512 posts

Flag Post

Any strategies for getting 2011 Triangle Land IA’s? Still only have 1 of them. I’ve tried WM mode.

Flag Post

Not at all. The IA guide would never have anything like that.

Flag Post

Is there much of a point to Censored Departure then? I know I had read about a certain random quest there (dont want to spoil it) but I got that one like a week ago, and spent maybe 10 minutes looking for the things there in WM mode, and got nothing, so I chalked it up to old info. Is that still there, or is the zone just a place to go waste 100sec now?

Flag Post

It’s still there.

Flag Post

Has anyone else noticed a buff to the droprate of weapons and armour with collectors pendant recently? I got 6 pieces of equipment in half the time I would get one piece of equipment before. Has anyone else experienced this?

I was mining for crystal armour part of the time and recieved 2 pieces of armour, but that was the only drops I got mining. I’m BA rank 266 if that’s relevant.

Flag Post

Today is loot day, so your drop rate is doubled.

Flag Post

Derp. That explans alot. Thanks for pointing it out.

Flag Post

Can Anyone help me I’m only rank 80 i’m a total noob and don’t know what do do can some one teach me What weapon should I use and any thing should help remember I’ma Noob

Flag Post

LV 2070; Rank 210; Equip: 1*loot armor, +4 fused pyrabow without any modification & other junks.
Currently: mining, corruption and pyramid raid.

Defend Mission: Passed…but any rewards for doing it again?
Prehistoric Mission: Killed by the final alien.

1. Bonus Rock
In general, I shall look for which type of bonuses?
Critical chance? Crit damage? Attack? Spawn rate?

2. Weapon
I’ve read the guides, still a bit confused.
To get a handy weapon, I shall:
Apply several attack rocks on the pyrabow and the “pyra-sword”, level them up, then fused them together?

3. Robacon
If I’m running out of bacon, does the weapon bonus still applies on me?

Thanks a lot!

Flag Post
Originally posted by patrickGSF:

Can Anyone help me I’m only rank 80 i’m a total noob and don’t know what do do can some one teach me What weapon should I use and any thing should help remember I’ma Noob

Kind of hard to understand what you’re saying when you shout “I’m a noob” ever five words. What exactly are you having trouble with?

Originally posted by mickey2010y:

LV 2070; Rank 210; Equip: 1*loot armor, +4 fused pyrabow without any modification & other junks.

2. Weapon
I’ve read the guides, still a bit confused.
To get a handy weapon, I shall:
Apply several attack rocks on the pyrabow and the “pyra-sword”, level them up, then fused them together?

• Only a +4? You should be able to get a +5 if you go for a Power-Speed build.
  • * Fill up Power Attack, it’s the best damage per speed (Knockback refuses to accept even the extra five speed of 30 speed weapons, and still attacks slower).
  • * Get Strength and Invisible Weapon. These will boost your damage.
  • * * Do NOT get Weapon Mastery. I’ll explain why a few points later.
  • * Level 5 mana eater, to keep your mana filled.
  • * Combo Power and Critical. You’ll build your combo up fast so these boost your rate of damage fast. IF your weapon already has a 95 critical rate, you can ignore Combo Critical and spend that SP on something else.
  • * Explosive Attacks. This lets you do an occasional critical hit’s worth of damage extra.
  • * * Do NOT spend sp on the other skills here, they won’t take place long enough to help.
  • * Weapon Booster and Double Hit: If you have the spare SP, these are useful, but otherwise skip over them.
  • * Critical Force, Critical Chance, and Keen Eyes: Ignoring defense boosts your damage, criticals are already higher, and boosting that bar higher never hurts.
  • * Buff Boost: Although not important, this certainly helps.
  • Non-skill boosters
  • * Ring of Mastery. This ensures your damage never drops a lot lower than its potential. Since this raises Mastery by 90%, you’ll be at the cap of 95% (there’s a starter 5% already there).
  • * Potion of Power. This ensures that your damage potential is raised. Better with Buff Boost.
  • * An Ally that attacks frequently or tough. See this list for examples.

Flag Post

As he is r180+ he can use machine in abondoned lab
Robacon a weapon with light element, non-bossdmg and attack power or equipment attack
weapon and armor light too, … on armor bonus, (not sure about quantities) attack%, mastery (as he doesn’t have buffboost and mastery ring is ring waste, mastery pot and skill to fill it), crit dmg and again (attack power or equipment attack)
accessories:crappy earrings, Triangle gem, combo-king medal or nerf-accepted medal, fully lvled silver pendant, all where possible with light element, (crit dmg/attack%) and (equipment attack/attack power).
IA non-bossdmg/attack … i wouldn’t rely on the attacks of the IA
Enter with FULL-RAGE

i’ll let the skills speak for itself… or you can just look at previous post (combo crit for critdmg… well, only point i kinda disagree on)

important parameters
mastery ~90%
equipment attack~2*crit dmg
equipment attack*60 ~attack power (add attack power from bonusses manually as it won’t be shown)
crit% ~90%

more info:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/320683-dark-pyramid-for-dummies-new-players-guide

EDIT: sorry for letting my editting taking so long, layout was just horrible as you could see 2 posts below

Flag Post

Hey I have a general question about exp rate efficiency strategies. I’ve heard some people say stacking epic spawn rate + exp/epic is the most effective way to maximize exp rates, but others say that it’s not so much a good exp strategy as it is an unobtanium farming strategy. What’s the best way to maximize exp per, let’s say hour, when not idling. As a side note, i’m rank 199 but I’m sure there’s a strategy that works across the boards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

As he is r180+ he can use machine in abondoned lab
Robacon a weapon with light element, non bossdmg and (probably) equipment power
weapon and armor light too, … on armor bonus, (not sure about quantities) attack%, mastery (as he doesn’t have buffboost and mastery ring is ring waste, mastery pot and skill to fill it), crit dmg and again attack power (or equipment attack)
well, crappy earrings are crap… but they help you with same bonusses as for robacon, use some IA with non-bossdmg, or something like that. you probably have Triangle gem, get it with light element, crit dmg and attack power. combo-king medal or nerf-accepted medal (with proper bonusses) are probably best for you.
i’ll let the skills speak for itself… or you can just look at previous post

things to look at:
mastery ~90%
equipmentattack~2*crit dmg
crit% ~90%

i’m going to need to learn how to make a fancy* layout like the guy above…unless you have 1000% crit dmg, use combo critical

Sorry, edited my post to show the part of the quote I was referring to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neptune2:

Any strategies for getting 2011 Triangle Land IA’s? Still only have 1 of them. I’ve tried WM mode.

I posted my strategy for getting the 2011 IAs here

Flag Post

I also linked to it in my post 12 hours ago.

Flag Post

Since it seems nobody knows how to get lots of bacon besides the bags in the pub, any advice against the monsters in foodlandistan? I do very little damage. To my knowledge, I believe these mobs have very high def.

Flag Post

They have max defense, so no difference helps.

Flag Post

Everything

Flag Post

Trying to figure out whats going on with Chuck Norris.

Initially I handle him just fine, when he actually hits me, its only ~10% of my mana. Around 50% hp (~1.5-2minutes in) he starts being able to fully deplete my mana with a single hit. Around 25% hp remaining he can ohko me through full mana and hp.

Rank 290, Level 4000
I set myself up fairly defensively. I have SC armor (~740 def per piece), using defense ring, mastery potion.
I put points into Poison/Blind/Weaken chance as well as weaken power. Max power attack, str enhancement, invisible wep/armor, dodge, mastery. Maxed crit force keen eyes, double hit.

Was thinking about lowering my attack to max out overpowered tanker, protection, and maybe buff boost… but if hes ohkoing me from with defense ring, ive a feeling those wont change anything.

Flag Post

This is probably a really stupid question, but is there something specific I need to do to make the Revive skill do what it says in the description? It doesn’t appear to Revive me, I’ve tested it multiple times. Or is this skill just broken?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Trying to figure out whats going on with Chuck Norris.

Initially I handle him just fine, when he actually hits me, its only ~10% of my mana. Around 50% hp (~1.5-2minutes in) he starts being able to fully deplete my mana with a single hit. Around 25% hp remaining he can ohko me through full mana and hp.

At 25%, CN goes into “Rampage” mode (Should have a Red thing pop up like the damage numbers saying “Rampage”) which boosts his stats. Last I heard (~May 2011) Attack, Defense, Evasion and Accuracy are multiplied by 1.5 (150%) and his speed (rate of attack/crashing into you) is multiplied by 1.2 (120%).
Another factor is that in taking so long to kill him, he boosts his own stats. From what I’ve read in the changes, it’s a gain of 0.5% Attack and Accuracy every time he hits you. (This also applies to all other bosses as well)

Lowering your attack is going to make you take longer to kill him, which will make him stronger. Look into improving your weapon/Attack and possibly leveling up before trying again since there is an accuracy decrease when facing enemies above your level.

Flag Post

hasn’t CN also got a 100% ignore defense skill (i know it has as IA, but as monster too?)

Flag Post

Is heal like 99% less effective in Prehistoric Mission?

Flag Post

It only heals 20 hp per cast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by caleb1001:

This is probably a really stupid question, but is there something specific I need to do to make the Revive skill do what it says in the description? It doesn’t appear to Revive me, I’ve tested it multiple times. Or is this skill just broken?

Remember that it has a cooldown. If it works once, it doesn’t work again right away.