MEGATHREAD: Battle Arena page 268

10730 posts

Flag Post

It also raises the stats of the Gem of Constancy (until you unequip it/something anyway).

Level 500 stats:
Attack: +1000
Defense: +1000
Critical Damage: +100%
Evasion: +100%
HP: +100%

Flag Post

Anyone got the stats for a maxed out “Empowering Gem”?

Flag Post

No stats, 75% damage vs non-boss + boss, +16875 attack power.

Flag Post

Does anyone know the range for defense on CHAOS pieces? I’m guessing shirt and pants are max 500, but not sure about the rest.

Flag Post

so… for what is the colectors pendant’s, and where can i get one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaxterxxx:

You start the game with it. If you sold it, you’re out of luck; it’s very rare to find one as loot and when you do, it’s timed, unlike the one you start with which was permanent.

Flag Post

nope, i didnt have the pendant when i start the game :S

Flag Post

nope, i didnt have the pendant when i start the game :S

Yea, that’s because the permanent collector’s pendant was only given out to those playing during the 3rd anniversary event. Only way to get them now is to rarely loot them.

They either allow or boost the chance to loot ‘lrn2craft’ items, such as glaives and knightmare armor. It’s useful if you don’t want to spend loads of CM/Pixels on new armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

You start the game with it. If you sold it, you’re out of luck; it’s very rare to find one as loot and when you do, it’s timed, unlike the one you start with which was permanent.

I believe it was only given out perm and for free in the anniversary events.

Flag Post

i got it from event, and i started new file recently for testing and got 1 from start.. so…

Flag Post

i dont know…, maybe for those who participates on the event can have the pendant even in a new file, because im start a new file and i dindt have there

Flag Post

Sources for Boss Dmg?

Mining in WM using IA X so IA & Wep are outta the picture. Cruelty ring. Anything else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Yea, that’s because the permanent collector’s pendant was only given out to those playing during the 3rd anniversary event. Only way to get them now is to rarely loot them.

They either allow or boost the chance to loot ‘lrn2craft’ items, such as glaives and knightmare armor. It’s useful if you don’t want to spend loads of CM/Pixels on new armor.

I wasn’t aware I started during that event, wow.

I’ll go and test on Chrome to see if a new file starts with it.

EDIT: Apparently even Chrome can recognize when I started playing on my other browsers.

Flag Post

Robacon weapon, empowering gem, boss dmg pendant, elite alien hat #1, corrupted elm armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

auto loot, but its usually not worth the penalty of not being able to change equipment (just using darkruler is better)

Thanks

Flag Post

I notice the Spetum has stab beside its classification as a weapon/polearm(stab). Does this make it any different than say the ox tounge or the Glaive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

It also raises the stats of the Gem of Constancy (until you unequip it/something anyway).

Level 500 stats:
Attack: +1000
Defense: +1000
Critical Damage: +100%
Evasion: +100%
HP: +100%

OMG tukkun replied to my post. I feel special. Thanks for that, even though I have no where near enough materials, pixel, etc. for it I was just curious.

Flag Post

First, fireshadow, can you condense your three posts into one?

Second: “Stab” is just how it’s shown to attack. So instead of swinging it down, it juts out at the enemy.

Flag Post

How long does it take to level a Constancy to 500 compared to the time it takes to level Empowering to 500?

Because Empowering is taking FOREVER

Flag Post

i heard someone who max lvld the gem of constancy during a complete ascension of BA… which is useless as he couldn’t change gear to ascend…..it might be nice for someone who doesn’t want to ascend soon, otherwise this thing will slow you down badly

Flag Post

So I have a couple questions, I’m level 6,789, BA rank 439 and ascended once. I still am having issues getting experience and doing good with BA.
1. What’s a really good place for EXP?
2. What’s a good weapon and armor setup for the higher level area’s and just in general to get good EXP and better kills and all that?
3. Is dragon cave worth it for EXP for me right now? I have 958,000 kills there and have about 77,000-80,000 kills per monster there.
4. Is the Glaive-Glaive-Glaive-Guirasame with crimson armor a terrible setup?
5. I have 300,000,000 crafting material, I need 800,000,000 for Gold cannon, is Secret Crystals the best way to do this? and what setup do I do?
Thanks.
PS I would ask in chat but chat won’t load for me and makes my game extremely laggy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

Thanks! It works and I can easily get a +5, maybe I could gain a +6 when I maxed-out the +5 fused-pyrabow. =]

Originally posted by darkmarty:

accessories:crappy earrings

important parameters
mastery ~90%
equipment attack~2*crit dmg
equipment attack*60 ~attack power (add attack power from bonuses manually as it won’t be shown)
crit% ~90%

Thanks! A few more questions:
1. Any simple way to extend the life of crappy earrings? Or I shall reforge it every week?
2. While choosing between equipment attack and attack power, can I simply look at the damage output (the 4~5M thing) to know which one is better? So many bonuses here. (non-boss+critical+attack% element?)
3. There is a enchantment bar on the top while doing prehistoric and defend mission, what it means? Just for fun?

Now I am trying to max the OH NOM NOM, fighting at corruption and gain stats at the pyramid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

Robacon weapon, empowering gem, boss dmg pendant, elite alien hat #1, corrupted elm armor.

I should have mentioned using Gem of Good Luck & Collectors Pendant. Does the stats on Robacons weapon affect My damage? Thought it only affected his damage ._.

Where can I get Corrupted Elem Armor?

Flag Post

Oh another quick question, is there a potion that increases spawn rate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clusterone666:

Oh another quick question, is there a potion that increases spawn rate?

No.
To spawn faster, your enemies should drink something, not you.