Suggestions! page 132 (locked)

4793 posts

Flag Post

I guess that’d work if it’s complicated.

If I were you I would also make sort of a “ranking” of buffs, in terms of what over-writes what. The worst part of quests to use enrage/elemental/invincible is that you can’t use any boost meanwhile, cause it’ll immediately over-write when you use the skill. Most annoying =P

Flag Post

Button Machine expansion

Purchase other clickable buttons that emphasize different rewards depending on the button, purchasable with purple buttons
Golden Button- Gives more coins per click than the regular button, but no EXP reward
Pixelated Button- Gives Pixels and Arena EXP instead of coins and regular EXP
Perfect Button- Only the perfect radius is clickable, everywhere else counts as a miss
Benjamen Button- Says a list of phrases when you touch him (no real function and maybe just an OCD reward)

I’ll leave the prices up for imagination/discussion

Flag Post
Originally posted by clonetheifx:

Button Machine expansion

Purchase other clickable buttons that emphasize different rewards depending on the button, purchasable with purple coins
Golden Button- Gives more coins per click than the regular button, but no EXP reward
Pixelated Button- Gives Pixels and Arena EXP instead of coins and regular EXP
Perfect Button- Only the perfect radius is clickable, everywhere else counts as a miss
Benjamen Button- Says a list of phrases when you touch him (no real function and maybe just an OCD reward)

I’ll leave the prices up for imagination/discussion

Well, here’s mine, with no name at all:
More coins, but no XP – 50 PB
More XP, but no coins – 50 PB
Pixels and BA EXP – 200 PB
Okay clicks count as a miss, but reward increased – 250 PB
Everything except nice and higher counts, but reward increased – 500 PB
Only perfects count, but reward increased(by a lot) – 1337 PB
Button goes straight, but reward decreased – 500 PB
Breaks much faster, and reward increased – 400 PB
Breaks much slower, and reward decreased – 1000 PB
Radius is better clicks is better but reward decreased – 666 PB
Increased rewards, no disadvantages – 9001 PB
Button goes straight, breaks slower, and radius of better clicks is bigger – 9001 PB

Flag Post

I was thinking it could be useful if you added what seed# a tree is to the list of info shown when you mouse over a planted tree in another garden. The reason that I’d like it is cause I’m working on maxing the exp of all my seeds some of them last quite a while and you can forget which ones you have planted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlayerPimp:

I was thinking it could be useful if you added what seed# a tree is to the list of info shown when you mouse over a planted tree in another garden. The reason that I’d like it is cause I’m working on maxing the exp of all my seeds some of them last quite a while and you can forget which ones you have planted.

I thought I already did this, but apparently not. I’ll try to.

Flag Post

What can we do to fix all the balance issues
Yes I just rhymed do and issues
The answer my friend is Anti-Idle 2.
The answer is Anti-Idle 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oxxyjoe:

That’s not fixing the issues, that’s making something new without those issues. And I’m already making another game. It probably won’t ever be done though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by oxxyjoe:

That’s not fixing the issues, that’s making something new without those issues. And I’m already making another game. It probably won’t ever be done though.

The question is tough, will you still at least keep an eye on this one ?
And what genre will the next one be ?

Flag Post

Something can be solved by something not in it, though one can also say that there is no real solution, only something becoming a focal point. And it would really be a focal point, and I am sure nearly everyone who plays anti idle would play ai2, why wouldn’t they, of course. Then there could be a third program which somehow transfers currencies.

Flag Post

I have a idea for a adventure in awesome adventures:
Portal?:
Choice 2: Go in it.
Results:
You are teleported to a far desert (25% chance) Lose 10 energy.
You are teleported to the butten machine, and must click the butten to get out! (25% chance) Lose 1 energy, Gain 5 blue coins, gain 1,000 gold coins, Gain 1 red coin, Gain 500 green coins.
It is a fake and you run into a wall, your head hurts badly. (50% chance) Lose 1 energy.
Choice 3: Leave it.
While you are leaving, you notice it infront of you, it takes a while before you make the portal stop following you. (10% chance) Lose 1 energy.
While you are leaving, it spits a mushroom out. (10% chance)
Choice 2: Eat it
It is a energy refill in disguise! (50% chance) Max energy.
It made you slack off for a while, (50% chance) -10 energy.
You leave. (80% chance)

Flag Post

Please read the first post before suggesting stuff. Thanks.

Flag Post

Because there are so many currencies, and the ways to view them are quite scattered, I would like to propose a “status” screen (or something like that) that shows everything in your save file that is a “currency”. Here’s the list I came up with:

• Yellow Coins
  • Green Coins
  • Blue Coins
  • Experience (EXP)
  • Red Coins
  • Garden Points
  • Fertilizer
  • Super Fertilizer
  • Pixels
  • Crafting Material
  • All BA Dungeon entry keys
  • Superior CM
  • Proof of Mission
  • Proof of Training
  • Chaotic Fragments of Chaos
  • Unobtanium
  • Bacon
  • Crystals of Rarity
  • Crystals of Ultimate Rarity
  • Skill Points
  • Free SP Reset
  • Purple Buttons
  • Printer Battery
  • Arcade Tokens
  • Arcade Gold Medals
  • Arcade Silver Medals
  • Arcade Bronze Medals
  • Arcade 100K Tokens
  • Stadium Tokens
  • Death Match Entries
  • TFCG Cash
  • All LOLMarket Gem Counts
  • Adventure Reputation
  • Adventure Energy
  • Adventure Energy Refills
  • Fishing Mastery
  • Fishing Fatigue
  • All Mystery Boxes
  • All Cards
  • Quest Tokens
  • Event Tokens
  • Random Career Potions
  • Mega Career Potions
  • Ascension Temp. Perk Points
  • Medium Ascension Perk Points
  • Hard Ascension Perk Points
  • Impossible Ascension Perk Points
    That’s…quite a few. Wow. Yeah, I think we need something like this.

Flag Post

it would be so much simpler if there were only one currency…
kreds

Flag Post

A massively expensive upgrade called “Pet Assistant”. Allows you to pick a food type that it will automatically feed to Pet as long as you have any of it.

I feel like I feed that annoying thing several times a day >_>

Flag Post

Please add a line to “LolMarket Check” to explain that it won’t warn you a gem reached the limit until its demand changes direction. It’s not like there isn’t enough space. Also, lower the “Save/Apply/Cancel” because it’s in front of some text explanations. Also, I don’t see why both “Save” and “Apply” are needed there. It’s not like there’s anything else to do after you click “Apply”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

it would be so much simpler if there were only one currency…
kreds

I believe there was a separate thread for this kind of suggestion. Or was it locked?

Originally posted by Aurian:

A massively expensive upgrade called “Pet Assistant”. Allows you to pick a food type that it will automatically feed to Pet as long as you have any of it.

I feel like I feed that annoying thing several times a day >_>

Considered.

Originally posted by Draconi:

Please add a line to “LolMarket Check” to explain that it won’t warn you a gem reached the limit until its demand changes direction. It’s not like there isn’t enough space. Also, lower the “Save/Apply/Cancel” because it’s in front of some text explanations. Also, I don’t see why both “Save” and “Apply” are needed there. It’s not like there’s anything else to do after you click “Apply”.

Fixed. You can also change the demand requirement now (set it at 40 to ignore demand). I was going to do it at first but somehow forgot.

Flag Post

Maybe it only works when pet get to 1 Health and 0 fullness? That would make it nearly useless for anything but keeping the pet alive.

Also, a penalty for Mana: No mana earned when the pet is auto fed, as a penalty for making it nearly die/idleing with it?

Why is the second penalty reason really more valuable than the first? Nobody cares if it dies? D:

Flag Post

Not sure where to post this, so I’ll post it here. You once said that if you can generate things in a list form, it’s quick to do. Can you please post a list of all the available bonuses in game? There’s many new ones, and I personally feel completely lost. Not just which there are, but what is possible to get on which pieces of armor.

Also, on the note of pet, I’d love to see it flash in some different way when it’s mana is above 170. Since that’s the highest cost, there’s no reason why you’d not want to use a skill when it’s at that point, so it shouldn’t be too annoying.

Flag Post

I know it isn’t a neat list but I think it is there in the “Note to self, again….. seriously” post that Tukkun just updated. Sorry I am too lazy to investigate the matter myself.

Flag Post

Here. Took like a couple minutes with a text editor.

Bonus

• Reward
  • EXP
  • Coin
  • Pixel
  • Drop Rate
  • Spawn Rate
  • Fire Element
  • Ice Element
  • Wind Element
  • Earth Element
  • Thunder Element
  • Water Element
  • Light Element
  • Dark Element
  • Rare Monster Rate
  • Epic Monster Rate

Ability

• Attack
  • Attack Speed
  • Ignore Defense
  • Mastery
  • Critical Chance
  • Critical Damage
  • Defense
  • Damage Taken
  • Reflect
  • Accuracy
  • Hit Chance
  • Evasion
  • Dodge Chance
  • Poison Chance
  • Weaken Chance
  • Blind Chance
  • Stun Chance
  • HP
  • MP
  • HP Regen
  • MP Regen
  • Rage Depletion
  • Drain
  • Mana Eater
  • Autosteal
  • Double Hit Chance
  • Rage Attack
  • Rage Speed
  • Poison Damage
  • Poison Duration
  • Weaken Effect
  • Weaken Duration
  • Blind Effect
  • Blind Duration
  • Potion Efficiency
  • Boss Damage
  • Magic Resist
  • Instant Kill
  • Negate Effect
  • Non-Boss Damage
  • Damage
  • Extra Combo
  • Magic Reflect
  • Buff Effect
  • All Elements
  • Max Spirit

More Bonus

• Equipment Attack
  • Equipment Defense
  • Attack Power
  • Defense Power
  • MaxHP
  • MaxMP
  • Accuracy
  • Evasion
  • EXP / Boss Kill
  • EXP / Rare Kill
  • EXP / Epic Kill

Exceptions:

• Upon crafting/looting, armor has decreased chance of receiving green bonuses 16 (Wind Element) to 22 (Epic Monster Rate). These bonuses appear 1/5 as often as the others. Armor bonus rocks and bonus machine don’t have this limitation.
  • The orange bonuses 26 (Double Hit Chance) to 47 (Max Spirit) are exclusive to Weapon and Weapon bonus rocks.
  • Corrupted bonus rocks are armor enhancers dropped by CGT that can give the following weapon exclusive bonuses: Instant Kill, Boss Damage, Potion Efficiency, Negate Effect and Magic Resist.

Also, on the note of pet, I’d love to see it flash in some different way when it’s mana is above 170. Since that’s the highest cost, there’s no reason why you’d not want to use a skill when it’s at that point, so it shouldn’t be too annoying.

Use Lights with the following settings:

Program1
StringA: petMana
NumberA: 170
NumberB: 200
Boolean1/2/3: false

Flag Post

Thanks Draconi, very kind of you. I’ll try to remember that when lights are released for real. Not paying half of my QT just to get it early =P

Flag Post

New Stadium – Mode :

Time trial. Basicly, You’d complete the track alone, not sure with or without items, and try to beat a timer. Timer is more strict, and more obstacles are present with less “shift-boosts” on higher difficulties. Rewards would be based on difficulty, and time

New Stadium – Mode :

Tournament :
Start off with a Time-trial, Then 3 simple races, Then 3 Item fights, to finish it off with a short- deathmatch. Entry for Tournament is paid with tokes or the GC-equivalent (you can buy tokes with GC) . Each “round” will give you some points based on result, winner is the one who ammased to most points at the end of Tourney. You start off with a much higher energy bar, but the energy doesn’t replenish during a match, neither does it between matches.

New- Stadium-Mode :

Obstacle-course : Basicly, it would be a never-ending strip, with obstacles. The fartehr you get, the more dificult the obstacles become (floating ones and everything you can think of) . Game ends whenever you’ve hit 5 obstacles, or didn’t get to a checkpoint in time. Rewards based on the “distance traveled”

New – TFCG – “mode” :

- Forbidden card : Face decks with a limitation on some cards (e.g no yellow cards, no elite infernos, no heals, no poison, … )

New – TFCG – “mode” :

- Mandatory card : Face decks with a given amount of cards one must use. To counter a cheese of this mechnic (make huge decks, so that the odds of getting the “undisered” mandatory card, be slim) there would be a deck-card limit. In this mode, you could add “negative” cards, that do some nasty stuff while they’re in your hand (eg poison, direct damage to HP, not being able to play X type of cards, negative generators, …) this effect occurs when card is in hand, and finishes the turn after you’ve played your negative card. (<= which will be on certain coditions like, loose X HP, loose all mana, … )

- Improve Stadium :

Make betting more like horse-betting, with each color having pre-displayed odds, and make the participants having un-equal odds of winning, reflected in the payout structure.

- Crazy BA Idea :

The Punching bag – monster : Same idea has Spooky Crypt, but without the “bag” getting stronger. The base XP/coin/… of this monster would start at 0, and improve every time you hit it. It would have a cap, that you can permantly raise with currency. Every X kills, it would drop something, the Proof Of Training, being the most common drop.

Flag Post

Make the elemental pendants in the craft menu worth buying. – love sannford

Flag Post
Originally posted by sannford:

Make the elemental pendants in the craft menu worth buying. – love sannford

From how Tukkun has been handling suggestions lately, I can’t help but think he is thinking something like this: “Maybe I should just make Unobtainium Pendant cost 10x more, and lower duration from dropped ones. That way people will have to rely on r500 no-bonus rocks pendants for a lot longer, and that will make them worth it again for like 95% of the players”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

There are anti-cheating methods around already, that don’t involve scaring innocent people when it turns on by mistake. Also resetting local scores doesn’t do anything since the problem is the scoreboards, and once a score is submitted it can’t get out. Also there is no thing as maximum possible highscore.

Also please don’t suggest things when you’re drunk/high.

Lol.