Easy Badge - Purchase Battle Arena

68 posts

Flag Post

Yes, it’s true. AI has a badge. :3

inb4rage.

Paraphrasing raw, it brings AI into the lime light to help bring in new users and the badge doesn’t disrupt the development of the game, short of BA being removed entirely (which will never happen).

Flag Post

I wonder, did Tukkun approve?

Flag Post

Yep, Tukkun and I talked about it a good deal before finalizing on this badge. I wouldn’t have badged the game if Tukkun didn’t want it to have badges.

Flag Post

APOCALYPSE
but now
5/5 cause AI have kong achivment!

Flag Post

Worst decision ever.

Flag Post

And here comes the newbs

Flag Post

Not to mention that the badge is a joke. Unlock Battle Arena? Why not go with “open the game” while you are at it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Not to mention that the badge is a joke. Unlock Battle Arena? Why not go with “open the game” while you are at it.

The point of an Easy badge is to get you familiar enough with a game to get you to want to keep playing without forcing ridiculous requirements down your throat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

You’re forgetting the effort that goes into this badge.
You open the game, go to another tab and play another Kong game for an easy/medium badge that requires ~30 minutes, then you come back and find you’re level 50 and can buy BA and leave again.

Flag Post

so tomorrow do we get anything for 7.5 mill plays

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmelLex:

You’re forgetting the effort that goes into this badge.
You open the game, go to another tab and play another Kong game for an easy/medium badge that requires ~30 minutes, then you come back and find you’re level 50 and can buy BA and leave again.

Someone coming here for the badge wouldn’t be as passive about earning it as that strategy suggests.

Flag Post

impossible badge “get ultimate equipment” plox :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

If you say so. Doesn’t make it any less stupid.

Flag Post

I like that there is a badge for this, now there might be hordes of new people in the chatrooms. Chatrooms need influx of people desperately. I just hope they are wise enough to see the bottom buttons and click to enter Forum but I doubt it. So everyone prepare to answer “idiotic” questions millions of times! But do it for the good of Tukkun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

So everyone prepare to answer “idiotic” questions millions of times!

I’ve already had 2 randoms whisper me. :3

Flag Post

This badge and the event actually got me to come back to anti-idle after my save was wiped by accident.

Flag Post

I was thinking about this the other day, if tukkun released the last update, would the game get badges? Any chance to add more badges other then an easy one?

An impossible for ascending would be amazing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathbestow:

I was thinking about this the other day, if tukkun released the last update, would the game get badges? Any chance to add more badges other then an easy one?

This would be a Hard at absolute most, this is relatively super simple. Impossibles are meant to actually be extremely difficult.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool12309:
Originally posted by deathbestow:

This would be a Hard at absolute most, this is relatively super simple. Impossibles are meant to actually be extremely difficult.

The shortest new game to ascension time I have heard of was 19 days. The average seems to be around 70-120 days. Just due to time alone the badge should be an impossible. Something that takes that long to get should be an impossible.

Flag Post

well, since it would take a long time too: for an hard badge, get to +10 in pyramid (and… ascended in 18d20h….which could’ve been improved a lot)

i suppose someone like draconi or aurian can do it in <15 days? maybe 10

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

well, since it would take a long time too: for an hard badge, get to +10 in pyramid (and… ascended in 18d20h….which could’ve been improved a lot)

i suppose someone like draconi or aurian can do it in <15 days? maybe 10

510bomber

Flag Post

darkmarty, i dont think you get 18 days is absolutely insane. Almost nobody comes remotely close to that time just so you know. And Aurian would never in a million years ascend in 5 or 10 days o.O Maybe Draconi, but even then, thats totally crazy to even think about. I’d say “30 days” is a good time for most AMBITIOUS players.

Flag Post

It would definitely only be a Hard. Gemcraft Labyrinth is probably the grindiest game on the site, and it’s only a Hard.

Length =/= Difficulty

Flag Post

510bombers 18 day first ascension was before a bunch of nerfs to vital areas, such as yellow coin gain, spooky crypt, and exp gain. I doubt it is still possible.

Besides, the last thing we want is people flooding the forum whining about the badge being hard. Let this game remain for those who enjoy it, and don’t force it upon people who just want to badge hunt.

Flag Post

There could be an imp for arcade scores (unranked mode not allowed I’d assume).