Ideas

4397 posts

Flag Post

Any Ideas For Updates? Post here.

1.) 2 words….custom smileys
2.) Either energy faster or stuff cost less energy =)
3.) Update this post plz

Flag Post

I love block ideas.
Shifting blocks: Switches between two spots every few seconds.
Time blocks: Disappears a few seconds after stepping on them.
Moving Blocks: Begins to move in a set path after touched.
Teleport Blocks: Teleports you into another location
Light Blocks: Reveals secret passage blocks adjacent to this block.
Memo Blocks: When bumped, reveals a message.
Pattern bricks: No matter where you put them, their random colors reveal a pattern.

Flag Post

Ghost blocks: Blocks that only become visible when you are nearby/touch them.
REAL Water Blocks: Blocks that you can swim through.
User Blocks: Only the creator of the level/people with the pass can go through them.
Completely White Blocks: Self explanatory.
Return Blocks: Blocks that send you to the start of the level when touched.
Rainbow Key/Gate Blocks: Blocks that are affected by all colored keys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by b0b44:

Any Ideas For Updates? Post here.

1.) 2 words….custom smileys

I was talking to an EE admin yesterday about this. He told me, that due to the high possibility of obscene avatars, this feature will probably not be implimented. D;

Flag Post

fruit smileys (apple,pineapple,pear,orange stuff like that).
water blocks,lava/fire blocks,green goop (slowns u down for a sertain matter of time).
checkpoint (to get this we will need lava/fire or sumthing else that hurts).
pokemon smileys.
fake smileys (looks like a player but its not it is acctuly a dummy this would maily be used for rpgs but hey u never know). i have alot of other ideas but im gonna keep them for when i remember them haha

Flag Post

Adding on to zinga331’s ideas.

Checkpoint block: Upon contact, any return block you make contact with sends you back here instead.
Bomb: Eraser tool. Destroys 5 blocks in every direction.
Dynamite: Smaller than a Bomb. Destroys 3 blocks in every direction OR 5 blocks in any 4 directions.
Nuke: Larger than a Bomb. Does the same as dynamite, but the effects are multiplied by 3.
Super return block: Returns you to the start no matter what.
Fog block: Creates fog in a 10×10 square. Fog is hard to see through, but you can go through it.
Uncollidable Blocks, like coins, can have their gavity changed. Fog can also be applied to these blocks.
Mirror block: Flips the map on contact. Comes in horizontal and vertical.
Rotate block: Rotates the map 90-270 degrees upon contact. Comes in left and right.
Kick block: Ejects the person who makes contact with it from the game. Useful for removing trolls and noobs.

Flag Post

make make santa new year spender builder smiley santa new year spender builder hatss so you can wear with any smiley. XD

Flag Post

Brush: It’s like placing a block, but places 9 blocks at a time. (3×3)

In response to the 1st post: I’m fine with how long Energy things take, actually. Dunno if it’s just me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by starman98765:

make make santa new year spender builder smiley santa new year spender builder hatss so you can wear with any smiley. XD

and i forgot wizard

Flag Post

So, I decided to buy another massive world. WHEN great one came to the shop. I have got like 1000+ energy in the massive, but I want to use it for the great. Chris, can you really do something like “redistributing button”? It would be “one per day” usable. Because of the “max” energy, it should redistribute the energy DIRECTLY to shop-item you want. Thx…Maybe limited Companion Cube with max limit of one when Portal 2 will come to the stores. At last this smiley “T_T” PS: very usable like an feeled when somebody is trolling your ass.

Flag Post

hulk smileyand other movie smileys since you already have terminator smiley

Flag Post

Water Blocks – A set of blocks which contain a low gravity field, which may be entered. Essentially, this could either be up for tweaking, so that you fall slowly, or, you float in the water… I’d also bring up a lot of opportunities for submarine levels, too.

Flag Post

needs dynamic blocks or “falling” blocks, act like an afker(someone who doesnt move themself) exept that you can stand on them

Flag Post

Official levels: levels made that have no code. Upon getting all the yellow coins, you get 1 token OR a 33% chance of earning an energy token. Getting all blue coins gives you 1 token, and a 33% of also getting an energy token. Getting a crown gives you 5 tokens OR a 50% chance of getting 1 energy token.

Tokens: obtained for free. Can be used to earn energy, smily colors, smily shapes, and energy tokens.
Energy tokens: rare tokens obtained for free, but can be bought with kreds. Can be used to earn gems, max energy, and smily gear. Can also be used like regular tokens, but the value is 4 tokens. Requires 100 tokens to purchase.

Gems: The exact same thing as before, but can also be bought with 10 energy tokens.

Square/Triangle/Hexagon/Pentagon (smily shape): costs 5 tokens. Changes your smily’s shape. Each shape seperated by the / is a different shape.
Red/Blue/Green/White/Black (smily color): costs 5 tokens. Changes your smily’s color. In the case of Black, the face will be white. Each color seperated by the / is a different color.

Gear: stuff your smily can equip, and gear rank goes up to 9. Displays under character’s name. MUST be bought in asscending order.
Offensive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 5 according to rank. Breaks for the rest of the map if used against smilies with a gear that has a higher or same defensive rank. Breaks lower rank armor, but doesn’t affect the target. Affected target is stunned for 3 seconds Ranged gear costs twice as much energy tokens.
Defensive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 5 according to rank. Prevents stun from all offensive gear. If attacked by offensive gear with a higher rank, it breaks for the rest of the map, while you do not get stunned. Also breaks upon contact against offensive gear with the same rank.
Supportive gears (smily gear): costs energy tokens multiplied by 2.5, rounded down, according to rank. Each rank up will grant one of 9 skills, which make navigation better. You are able to level the skills up until level 3 by ranking up, and somehow getting lucky. Essentially has 27 ranks, but only 9 add skills. Never repeats ranks it already created.

Skill (granted by Supportive gear) list
1. High jump: increases jumping height by 1 block for each level.
2. RAGE: grants punch (Rank 1-3 offensive gear, can’t be broken, can’t be bought) attacks and stun effect (on those you hit) is extended by .25 seconds. Each level increases the punch rank by 1, changes the punch attack’s name, and stun effect is also extended by .25.
3. Thick-skinned: grants block (rank 1-3 defensive gear, can’t be bought, if broken, fixes self in 1 minute) and lowers stun time by .5. Higher levels increases block’s rank and lowers stun time by .5.
4. Matrixical: each level slightly slows down projectiles within 3 rows of you, and at max level, slightly slows down all smilies.
5. Teleport: teleports you to the last block of any type (except key-related blocks, coins, and special blocks). Each level extends the range of blocks you can teleport to.
6. Blowhard: repels all smilies for 6 seconds upon contact with a weapon. Higher levels extend the range and the max level also repels ranged weapons.
7. Ghastly: turns you into a ghost for 3 seconds and stops all stun times from weapons while active. Each level increases the ghost time by 3 seconds and the max level gives you the ability to walk through closed gates and doors.
8. Magician: increases chance of finding a magic coin by 3% for each level.
9. Mana eater: decreases chance of others finding a magic coin by 1% and gives you a 1% higher chance of finding a magic coin. Each level increases these chances by 1%. Counters others with this skill by lowering their chance of finding a magic coin by up to 3%.

Energy: can be bought for 5 tokens. Max energy can be bought with 500 tokens OR 5 energy tokens.

Flag Post

Low Gravity blocks, for moon lvls
Bust through blocks, that with enough falling speed you go through them
Falling Blocks
blue coin doors
yellow door/key
horizantal moving blocks
vertiacal moving blocks
tele blocks
back to start blocks
NO CUSTOM SMILEYS, that just sounds obscene, whats the point of “rare smileys” then…
Energy coin, same chance as magic coin, but fully restores all energy

Flag Post

To all those of you who are suggesting falling and moving blocks: I think Benjaminsen would have a lot of work with creating those new physics. Perhaps he could make other things, but more of them.

Flag Post

2500 is WAY too cheap for Beta. 15000 seems more reasonable if Beta became
buyable. :P

Flag Post

Have falling blocks apply only to the player using them, that way not too much physics

Flag Post

There needs to be a Ghost block,i mean like getting near it will stop you and you’ll be able to see a ghost thing around your smiley,and it can be invis
Also a set,“The Horror House”set,it has:
Ghost block
Ghost smiley,
Web block (slows you down and you can’t jump)
Bones
and some scary decorations

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dmokarones:

2500 is WAY too cheap for Beta. 15000 seems more reasonable if Beta became
buyable. :P

sure why not? beta really should be more

Flag Post

beta will never be buyable with energy. everybody edits costs too much to run.

Flag Post

Uhm, there should be an ‘Easter’ set, contains:
Choco block (white, dark and milk chocolate)
Present block (blue, red, green and yellow)
choc bunny decoration
candy decorations
easter egg decoration
Easter Island smiley (just because.)

Flag Post

yellow key doors,coin door that shuts,skin colour blocks,slippy blocks,new gravit dots that are blue and you press up you go up but when you let go of up you will sink.Now smileys XD,angel,hats to buy for smileys,ghost and something to buy in energy shop make smileys roll so commet back about my ideas

Flag Post

needs animated smilies, like eating or yawning
also a “build your own” smiley. pick from a list of items for your smiley, so u can somewhat cross 2 or 3 smilies
my water block: u slowly fall in it unless u press up

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Official levels: levels made that have no code. Getting a crown gives you 5 tokens OR a 50% chance of getting 1 energy token.

If this happens, people will have to keep the crown until they leave, or it will only count once.