Christmas 2012 pack (1500 energy)

- fireplace (decoration)
- Chimney (decoration)
- realistic brick (block)
- stockings (decoration)
- fairy lights (decoration)

All I can think of for now

Flag Post

Shiny Bricks collection pack: red, blue, yellow, green, pink, purple and gold. (1250 energy) ( 35 gems) (add energy 25)

Carpet Pack: grey, blue, purple, red, yellow, green, light blue and orange. (900 energy) (25 gems) (add energy 30)

x) smiley (100 energy) (2 gems) (add energy 10)

I can think the ideas soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by PvZpro:

how about hazards? like lava or spikes? or enemies? getting killed could send you back to the nearest spawn point! and weapons in the energy shop!

This isn’t supposed to be an RPG. :)

i know i meant like a side-scroller a la super mario!

Flag Post

how about hazards? like lava or spikes? or enemies? getting killed could send you back to the nearest spawn point! and weapons in the energy shop!

Hazards and checkpoints fit quite well with a sandbox platformer theme.

Enemies, and weapons, no.

Flag Post

Rollerblaster123 talked about in the comments about having a designer smiley, and block. I read it and a light bulb came to my head. How about Mr. Shoe holds a contest on a user created smiley/brick. We have the ee smiley editor here so, it is easy to make one. Winner of the contest has their smiley/brick available to everybody, some max energy, and some gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:

Rollerblaster123 talked about in the comments about having a designer smiley, and block. I read it and a light bulb came to my head. How about Mr. Shoe holds a contest on a user created smiley/brick. We have the ee smiley editor here so, it is easy to make one. Winner of the contest has their smiley/brick available to everybody, some max energy, and some gems.

Kong is fairly neglected now. So it’s not like anyone’s going to listen to what we say.

Flag Post

Another secret smiley, but this time for liking EE on facebook?

Flag Post

:S smiley (energy 500) (Gems 25) (Add energy 50)
<3 and >3 smiley (energy 300) (gems 15) (Add energy 30)
Party Pack : party smiley, jelly, cake strawberry, chocolate cake and background white and pink spots ( energy 1250) (Gems 15) (Add energy 50)
Bronze Potion (Energy 250) (Gems 15) (Add energy 50) <1 hour>
Sliver Potion (Energy 280) (Gems 30) (Add energy 75) <2 hours>
Gold Potion (Energy 500) (Gems 60) (Add energy 100) <5 hours>

By The Way, I’ll use Smileys and bricks ideas :) .

Flag Post

What do the bronze/silver/gold potions do?

Flag Post

What do the bronze/silver/gold potions do?

Probably changing the color of your smiley with metallic colors. Each potion gives a boost in god mode aura range and brightness.

Originally posted by EEKings13:

:S smiley (energy 500) (Gems 25) (Add energy 50)
<3 and >3 smiley (energy 300) (gems 15) (Add energy 30)
Party Pack : party smiley, jelly, cake strawberry, chocolate cake and background white and pink spots ( energy 1250) (Gems 15) (Add energy 50)
Bronze Potion <min.> (Energy 250) (Gems 15) (Add energy 50) <1 hour>
Sliver Potion <min.> (Energy 280) (Gems 30) (Add energy 75) <2 hours>
Gold Potion <min.> (Energy 500) (Gems 60) (Add energy 100) <5 hours>

By The Way, I’ll use Smileys and bricks ideas :) .

EDIT:
Bronze: Gem-10 Duration-2 H 30 M
Silver: Energy-375 Gem-15 Duration-3 H 45 M
Gold: Gem-20

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

You know what Donkey Kong definitely never had? Weapons or enemies.

:l

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mattpoppybros:

Donkey Kong was also never a sandbox.
He also has arms, legs, and a torso.

Flag Post

Bikes that allow you to move twice as fast but doesn’t allow you to jump. Gravity arrows will make the bike rotate (The smiley also rotates. Are you sure you want a smiley riding the bike upside-down?) to adjust to the environment around it. And if this is implemented, include ramps. And by the way, what’s wrong with bikes? They’re clean, safe, and fit for cute little smileys that can survive incredibly powerful crashes and extremely high falls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

Bikes that allow you to move twice as fast but doesn’t allow you to jump. Gravity arrows will make the bike rotate (The smiley also rotates. Are you sure you want a smiley riding the bike upside-down?) to adjust to the environment around it. And if this is implemented, include ramps. And by the way, what’s wrong with bikes? They’re clean, safe, and fit for cute little smileys that can survive incredibly powerful crashes and extremely high falls.

Bikes… don’t really fit to the theme. And anyway, how much does it cost?

Flag Post

Shaun, you know just what to post.

I ask GATM, what is the theme? Bikes seem interesting imo

Flag Post

It doesn’t… IDK. It just doesn’t seem… to fit well. Don’t ask me. :P

Flag Post

I agree with GATM. EE is about parkour and building. Adding bikes will be boring. If you want to go fast without being able to jump, use boosters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:

I agree with GATM. EE is about parkour and building. Adding bikes will be boring. If you want to go fast without being able to jump, use boosters.

That, and EE worlds are far too small to use them effectively. Add that to the fact the physics system wouldn’t support it, and we have no half-blocks/ramps to make it any bit interesting.

Flag Post

Okay, so, the first platformer had enemies.

Sandbox platormers? The only game even similar to this one I can think of is LittleBigPlanet and it also has weapons and enemies, AND a child-friendly theme.

Essentially every game in the platformer genre has enemies or danger.

I just realized that this is a game with no moving parts. Every block is totally static and unmoving, and most of the suggestions to change that are shot down with “THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN GAME, IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A LOW RESOLUTION PICTURE WITH BITS YOU CAN INTERACT WITH.”

Spikes, only in RPGs. Weapons, only in RPGs.

These people actually understand what a game needs, and pointless jumping between blocks is not really a game.

Flag Post

Sandbox platormers? The only game even similar to this one I can think of is LittleBigPlanet and it also has weapons and enemies, AND a child-friendly theme.

I just realized that this is a game with no moving parts. Every block is totally static and unmoving, and most of the suggestions to change that are shot down with “THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN GAME, IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A LOW RESOLUTION PICTURE WITH BITS YOU CAN INTERACT WITH.”

These people actually understand what a game needs, and pointless jumping between blocks is not really a game.

Read the posts before you complain, kthx.

Flag Post

Read the posts before you complain, kthx.

This game is dying.

Guess why?

Flag Post

I am not gonna make a giant quote spam thingy so just read the post above me to get the jist of it. 1. Donkey kong had weapons, he threw barrels at you, if he didn’t have weapons he would just jump down and kill mario. Mairo’s enemy was Donkey kong and marios weapon was a hammer at some point. 2 the company of myself doesn’t have weapons or enemies either and it is classified a platformer because platformers require that you jump from one platform to another, jump can be controlled, and you can fall off these platforms.

Other notes, this game does have blocks that move, (portal, water, timeblocks) and there were hacks that used to make it posible for regular blocks to move. and if you think that this game is about jumping between blocks, then you missed the point on why this game is called “Everybody Edits” and not “Everybody Jump on Bricks”

Flag Post

Type bq. then the quote. Like so:

bq.. This game is dying.

Guess why?

Makes

This game is dying.

Guess why?

See? That stops quote pyramids, yet still lets you know who you are talking to.

P.S. I did Textile because it’s easier for others to learn.

Who thinks we should have more pipe colours?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:

I am not gonna make a giant quote spam thingy so just read the post above me to get the jist of it. 1. Donkey kong had weapons, he threw barrels at you, if he didn’t have weapons he would just jump down and kill mario. Mairo’s enemy was Donkey kong and marios weapon was a hammer at some point. 2 the company of myself doesn’t have weapons or enemies either and it is classified a platformer because platformers require that you jump from one platform to another, jump can be controlled, and you can fall off these platforms.

Other notes, this game does have blocks that move, (portal, water, timeblocks) and there were hacks that used to make it posible for regular blocks to move. and if you think that this game is about jumping between blocks, then you missed the point on why this game is called “Everybody Edits” and not “Everybody Jump on Bricks”

You lost all credibility when you called EE animator a hack.

Flag Post

Type bq. then the quote. Like so:

bq.. This game is dying.

Guess why?

Makes

This game is dying.

Guess why?

See? That stops quote pyramids, yet still lets you know who you are talking to.

P.S. I did Textile because it’s easier for others to learn.

Who thinks we should have more pipe colours?

Well I love the idea of the functional pipes better, but still good :)