Ideas page 128

4336 posts

Flag Post

Here’s some freakin’ ideas:
Like gravity, a Slow Motion Background and/or Fast Motion Background for some levels, or Dark Worlds when the smileys only have certain range of view. In this worlds, we can on/off Torchs or Lights.
Some Volt Arcs with the same use as Coin Doors, but using the Blue Coins, or activated by switches.
A Switch Portal with two destinatios and its respective switch to change them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:
Originally posted by Pizzaeater1000:

Heres an potion idea:Indigo Potion-It has your smily on the map indigo and if your in god mode during the duration your god mode aura is indigo!Lasts 1 hour or 60 minutes!Min rank is 9!Cost 350 enegry or 10 gems

Great idea,but you cant set the prices,only the mods can do it. (And min rank.)

its kinda rare though

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gore_Obsessed:

Here’s some freakin’ ideas:
Like gravity, a Slow Motion Background and/or Fast Motion Background for some levels, or Dark Worlds when the smileys only have certain range of view. In this worlds, we can on/off Torchs or Lights.
Some Volt Arcs with the same use as Coin Doors, but using the Blue Coins, or activated by switches.
A Switch Portal with two destinatios and its respective switch to change them.

1. Darkness will lag like fuck.
2. Coin doors/Switch doors
3. Can be done with switches, switch doors, and portals.

Flag Post

A choir smiley?

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

We just got jungle themed packs, so how about mountain themed packs?

Cloud and pastel and basic blocks, sir.
Edit: And maybe some fog

Flag Post

A choir smiley?

Singing smiley? That’d be cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

A choir smiley?

Singing smiley? That’d be cool.

Package it with a set of chorus musical blocks, and it would be nice.

Flag Post

We definitely need more music blocks, but I doubt Julian’s going to make them.

Flag Post

Hazard ideas:

Acid:Swim on it and a few seconds later,die.
Spear:Larger than spike
Spike ball:Touch it and you die
Spear shooter:Shoots spear.The blocks the spear go can be edited by the owner
Tesla coils:A pair of them will connect hazardous electric that kills.
Fire:Touch them and a few seconds later,die.Its only curable by going into water
Crusher:Must be placed under a block.Kills a smiley if it crushes them
Bomb:Explodes.Kills smileys near it

Flag Post

the first thing needed is a gem cost reduction when you add energy to it because if you have 50 energy left it shouldn’t be 25-100 gems to finish it early next up it would be cool to have moving platforms plus some sort of power system that turns on electric doors and said moving platforms

Flag Post

YES. MY CHECKPOINT IDEA WAS SORT-OF PUT IN THE GAME! MARIOFAN206 FTW

Flag Post

Well, Checkpoints and Hazard Items arrived to EE’s world.

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Hazard ideas:

Fire:Touch them and a few seconds later,die.Its only curable by going into water

That’s very good ideas, let me add:
Hidden Switches a background for any block. These switches can activate hidden tiles, like On/Off spikes, switch doors, etc.

Some traps:
Timed Spikes and Ladders w/ the same function as Timed Doors
Will-o-the-Wisps that appear and dissapear at random intervals between 1 and 3 seconds
Motion Detectors traps activated when some number of smileys pass through at the same time

Some potions like Invulnerability for a few seconds or Slow Down to control the smiley at free falls or long jumps, for a short time, too.

Flag Post

Why not make cave pack?

Flag Post

Lava Block – If you touch them, you’ll die. Same as spike but it looks like a red block.
Class Filter – Filters that can only let pass players with the same class or class greater than the class filter. (For example: if i am class 6, then i can go to filters 1-6. But i can’t go to filters greater than filter 6.) Good for filtering noobs and pros.
Stun Block – Blocks that fire yellow fumes. If you got to a fume, you will get stunned (only the owner can edit the time duration. It will be 5 sec.-1 min.)
Dizzy Block – Blocks that fire blue fumes. If you got to a fume, you will move uncontrollably. (only the owner can edit the time duration. It will be 5 sec.-1 min.)
Goo – If you put a goo, it will grow and grow and eats blocks except metal and rocket blocks. (only the owner can edit the size of a growing goo. It will be 2×2-45×45.)

Flag Post

Hazard ideas:

good ideas,but one question,HOW would we edit the spear shooter?

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:

Lava Block – If you touch them, you’ll die. Same as spike but it looks like a red block.
Class Filter – Filters that can only let pass players with the same class or class greater than the class filter. (For example: if i am class 6, then i can go to filters 1-6. But i can’t go to filters greater than filter 6.) Good for filtering noobs and pros.
Stun Block – Blocks that fire yellow fumes. If you got to a fume, you will get stunned (only the owner can edit the time duration. It will be 5 sec.-1 min.)
Dizzy Block – Blocks that fire blue fumes. If you got to a fume, you will move uncontrollably. (only the owner can edit the time duration. It will be 5 sec.-1 min.)
Goo – If you put a goo, it will grow and grow and eats blocks except metal and rocket blocks. (only the owner can edit the size of a growing goo. It will be 2×2-45×45.)

adding to my ideas:
Popping Spikes – Spikes that show when the time duration is set.
Sensors – Background w/ an action. When a player passes through that sensor, one or more than one doors will open. When that sensor is passed by a player again, it closes one or more than one doors. (Only the owner will set what door/s will open when a sensor is passed by a player.)
Imitater Blocks – These blocks will show a range (a blue circle around them) then imitates the blocks inside the range. The first block is the nearest to the block and the last is the farthest. It changes every _____ seconds imitating the block (For example: If I placed a block near the basic and brick blocks, the brick is the nearest and the farthest is the basic block. It changes to brick and seconds later, it will be a basic block.)
Dynamic Blocks – Floating blocks that is pushable by players.
Lamp Blocks – Blocks that when placed, it will shine through backgrounds and makes the backgrounds lighter than normal.

Flag Post

adding to my ideas:
Popping Spikes – Spikes that show when the time duration is set.
Sensors – Background w/ an action. When a player passes through that sensor, one or more than one doors will open. When that sensor is passed by a player again, it closes one or more than one doors. (Only the owner will set what door/s will open when a sensor is passed by a player.)
Imitater Blocks – These blocks will show a range (a blue circle around them) then imitates the blocks inside the range. The first block is the nearest to the block and the last is the farthest. It changes every _____ seconds imitating the block (For example: If I placed a block near the basic and brick blocks, the brick is the nearest and the farthest is the basic block. It changes to brick and seconds later, it will be a basic block.)
Dynamic Blocks – Floating blocks that is pushable by players.
Lamp Blocks – Blocks that when placed, it will shine through backgrounds and makes the backgrounds lighter than normal.

Imitater block would be good for things like if you put a red gate nearby, it will change into the gate and let smileys fall into a pit of spikes!

and the sensors can be for the spikes…

Originally posted by Joona1410:

Hazard ideas:

good ideas,but one question,HOW would we edit the spear shooter?

and the crushers, ect…

Flag Post

how about a health bar, it increases with magic class to motivate people to level up!

Flag Post

Survival World

• Costs 2500
  • You can’t place checkpoints
  • Spawn blocks don’t count as checkpoints
  • If you ‘die’ you get kicked out, not for any duration though
  • 110×110 (same values as Gravity World)

Flag Post

You could easily just write a bot for that.
if (user died)
say("/kick " + username)

Problems — you’re kicked out for 5 min

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:

if (user died)
say("/kick " + username)

bots are too hard to write,and how do i even write one?

Flag Post

Survival World

• Costs 2500
  • You can’t place checkpoints
  • Spawn blocks don’t count as checkpoints
  • If you ‘die’ you get kicked out, not for any duration though
  • 110×110 (same values as Gravity World)

good idea

Flag Post

if (user died)
say("/kick " + username)

So, you’re saying something’s hard when you don’t even know how to do it? Did that sound wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

if (user died)
say("/kick " + username)

So, you’re saying something’s hard when you don’t even know how to do it? that sounded so wrong