Ideas page 139

4337 posts

Flag Post

how about “actions” to blocks and physics? those could make for interesting levels

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:

Restaurant Pack for 1200 Energy Points and who wants the foods & drinks tab and eating and drinking actions? Reply it if you want it or not or some other reasons and why.

Haven’t you suggested this same thing before?

But I still think that action like that just won’t suit the game, plus, we don’t really need emoticons to be spammed every second by nublets. And lastly, we don’t have arms nor legs, the emoticons would purely have to be with the face, so it might as well just become an eating smiley instead…

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

Restaurant Pack for 1200 Energy Points and who wants the foods & drinks tab and eating and drinking actions? Reply it if you want it or not or some other reasons and why.

But I still think that action like that just won’t suit the game, plus, we don’t really need emoticons to be spammed every second by nublets. And lastly, we don’t have arms nor legs, the emoticons would purely have to be with the face, so it might as well just become an eating smiley instead…

I know but i’ll ask a question for you. Do smileys have mouths?

Flag Post

but the smileys have mouths.

Flag Post

nice,i give it a 5/5

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

nice,i give it a 5/5

Lets just wait for georgeinator’s reply on my question.

Flag Post

I do agree with you, and these are my exact reasons why.

Alex, is that not a rhetorical question?

Flag Post

Made in China blocks – When jumped three times, It will break and causes the player to fall.
Grouped Made in China blocks – Unlike normal M.I.C. blocks, any player to break one G.M.I.C. block will break other G.M.I.C blocks.
Strong Made in China blocks – Blocks that are needed to jump 9 times before it breaks.
Weak Made in China blocks – Blocks that are very weak, you just stay there at 3 seconds and it will break.
Fake Made in China blocks – Blocks that are depicted as normal M.I.C blocks, but it cannot break. This is use ful to scare off players.

hopyalykit! (sorry for all of the made in china blocks but it reminds me of my fake made in china toys.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by :
Originally posted by Joona1410:

here’s some ideas!

1 Day builders club
Cost: 100 energy

5 Days builders club
Cost:500 energy

1 Week builders club
Cost: 1000 energy

2 Weeks builders club
Cost: 2000 energy

EE Can’t do that. EE costs too much to run. (otherwise i want to have that cuz you can get all the blocks for 100 energy)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I do agree with you, and these are my exact reasons why.

Alex, is that not a rhetorical question?

Can you eat without a mouth?

Flag Post

You sure can eat with your mouth, but you wouldn’t be able to grab food/drinks without arms and legs.

Flag Post

Tall saved wold, like the long saved world but goes up instead of accross.
Invisible gravity arrows, for those times where you want to change gravity without making anything look messy.

Flag Post

How about worlds for trollers? We can call it troll world. Open worlds for the trollers who love, clicking anywhere on the world. Looking messy, but it looks like fireworks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

You sure can eat with your mouth, but you wouldn’t be able to grab food/drinks without arms and legs.

What Monsh said, plus, the action would just have to be the mouth moving around a bit and crumbs being sprayed everywhere, which would look terrible, and would be much better dipicted by a smiley.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metepod:

Tall saved wold, like the long saved world but goes up instead of accross.
Invisible gravity arrows, for those times where you want to change gravity without making anything look messy.

Once upon a time there was something called “Ultra Tall World”. However, minions from the Dark Lord of the Shoe (shut up it’s funny) came and tore it down to ashes.
Anyway, we had Ultra Tall and Ultra Wide worlds for betas, but they took them down after a while. Never knew why. I think I would like to get my hands on a tall world, but if they took them down it must be for some reason.

Originally posted by japz30:

How about worlds for trollers? We can call it troll world. Open worlds for the trollers who love, clicking anywhere on the world. Looking messy, but it looks like fireworks.

Trolls don’t enjoy clicking anywhere, they enjoy destroying your art.

Flag Post

but you can just go near the food and eat it with a mouth :P

Flag Post

What Monsh said, plus, the action would just have to be the mouth moving around a bit and crumbs being sprayed everywhere, which would look terrible, and would be much better dipicted by a smiley.

A Pacman smiley should be required then which has its own action of eating and drinking if needed.

Flag Post

A Pacman smiley should be required then which has its own action of eating and drinking if needed.

I don’t think you get it, ACTIONS IN EE IS AN IDIOTIC IDEA

Also, we’re never going to get a Pacman smiley.

Flag Post
Originally posted by japz30:

That would take the fun out of trolling for them, and it would just be a open world that you buy, so what is the point?

Flag Post

I don’t think you get it, ACTIONS IN EE IS AN IDIOTIC IDEA

Also, we’re never going to get a Pacman smiley.

Then all of the action blocks and the jumping action shouldn’t exist

Flag Post

Not those type of actions you absolute muppet. I mean actions as in waving, not action blocks. If I meant action blocks, I would have said action blocks

Flag Post

Explodive block:Will explode when touched,causing a 5×5 area to kill other smileys and set of other explodive blocks.100 energy.
Boom box block:You can play music!Rock star smiley Included_.300 energy.
meteor potion:Will cast a meteor in a random place,seting fire on smileys.(Sizes:5×5,10×10 and 35×35(will not be advaidible on 25×25))150 energy.
Infected block:Will turn into a zombie if steped on it._looks like a croupted grass block
.250 energy.
Like it?
:)

Flag Post

The action blocks just interact with the smiley’s movement; you don’t see a smiley actually doing an action. Besides, you would have to make an animation for each damn smiley that ever existed so they can do it, even future smilies. You’re asking too much with those actions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

Explodive block:Will explode when touched,causing a 5×5 area to kill other smileys and set of other explodive blocks.100 energy.
meteor potion:Will cast a meteor in a random place,seting fire on smileys.(Sizes:5×5,10×10 and 35×35(will not be advaidible on 25×25))150 energy.
Infected block:Will turn into a zombie if steped on it._looks like a croupted grass block
.250 energy.
Like it?

4/5 the prices would be raised.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johngibbs10:

.250 energy.
Like it?

The asking price for each block is too low. I think it should be 1000 aprox. for each block, as they have some strong effects.