Ideas page 3

4357 posts

Flag Post

i dont like the ideas of the killing stuff that would be stuppit that woud ruin this old school game..

Flag Post

Toll doors: like coin doors, only they SUBTRACT the amount of coins shown. (another option to control how many times you need to pay the toll)

Flag Post

This MIGHT be fundamental to the game, but coin banks? Like, when you get coins in a lvl, the amount you got gets saved and they can be used to get beta or other special features like: 5,000,000 C = Great Saved World, 2.5 Million C: Beta, 1 Million C: One special face (like Ninja, Wizard, Devil) of your choice. 500,000 C: 1 free saved world. It could be interesting, and make more reason for coins than coin doors.

Flag Post

Angel Smiley | Desc: Devil my ass!

….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bloo1234:

Blocks:
<< Do not cross >>
Faster energy( every 2 min )

maybe like instead of 1 energy every 2 min like 2 for 3min

Flag Post

needs a setting where u see EVERYONE who has been on the map in a 5 min period. If trolls u can report. XD

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

there should be an “report someone” button in case there’s a troll

Flag Post

SERIOUSLY needs an eaiser way to spend energy. Its not amazingly annoying but i still would rather have a way to spend energy faster other than clicking the “spend ??? energy now” button 1000 times before i spend all my energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilikegames111:

SERIOUSLY needs an eaiser way to spend energy. Its not amazingly annoying but i still would rather have a way to spend energy faster other than clicking the “spend ??? energy now” button 1000 times before i spend all my energy.

lol agreed

Flag Post

They should have blue gravity dots, to simulate water, blue coin doors, and a chuck norris smiley

Flag Post

How about a smiley with a hocky mask <<<——————- 8D

Flag Post

id like to see zombies and alien smileys , used to make em by putting snots on the screen but its getting hard to clean up…-.-

Flag Post

There should be Death Blocks, That when you step on it, It will take away all coins and teleports you to a random Spawn point. And there should be a category of the name Death too! It should have Fire,Deadly Ice, and Knife Thief (really a bit invisible to people who play), And also, Gold blocks! When you touch it, It will become a gold coin and you gain it. Mostly they can be hidden on the coins state until they are touched, Useful if people edit Mario games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thirdy:

There should be Death Blocks, That when you step on it, It will take away all coins and teleports you to a random Spawn point. And there should be a category of the name Death too! It should have Fire,Deadly Ice, and Knife Thief (really a bit invisible to people who play), And also, Gold blocks! When you touch it, It will become a gold coin and you gain it. Mostly they can be hidden on the coins state until they are touched, Useful if people edit Mario games.

I agree with gold blocks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thirdy:

you for got the classic death block, spikes

Flag Post

Oh yeah! I forgot those spikes, Didn’t get from the head before adding :P

Flag Post

I got something new! Ice blocks! They are very blue basics with the Defend block clashes, When people get to it, They can slip so much that they could even fall out of platforms, Useful if people edit hard minigames. There also should be Water, Its like blue gate with Brick slashes but doesn’t react with keys, So people can pass it without looking like its frozen.

Flag Post

Yes, johno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg9000:

HOW ABOUT SOME SHUT THE FUCK UP BLOCKS

and

Originally posted by greg9000:

HOWS ABOUT THE RETARD SMILEYS! YALL SHOULD HAVE IT CUZ UR RETARDS

Just, no. If anybody here is the retard, it’s gotta be you.

EDIT: Also, how about a button with a timer and some secret land, you hit the button and the land appears, and you have however many seconds to get to it as indicated by the button, which will be counting down. Only usable in your own saved levels.

(Taken from New Super Mario Bros, I know. I did twist it a bit.)

Flag Post

Hey how about skeleton and zombie smielys???

Flag Post

Definately a “Redistribute energy” button would be cool.