Ideas page 4

4384 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tallmios:

Definately a “Redistribute energy” button would be cool.

+1

Flag Post

needs an energy storage thingy, u buy it in the shop, then you can upgrade it
like: buy, 1000 energy; upgrade, 500 energy
starts with 1000 energy max but each upgrade adds 500
this energy can go over the max if you sell somthing, like a massive, but then, if you add any more it is wasted
you can deposit energy into it instead of into an object

Flag Post

how about refil energy for 10 creds?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Lewis, that’s what the gems are for.

Flag Post

I’m surprised you’re not banned, Grim. Have you even played the game?

Flag Post

grim really calm down and if u dont like the game DONT PLAY IT. DUH

Flag Post

??? that doesnt even make sence.and if it does i dont know how

Flag Post

Someone should ban grim, he makes pointless comments and pointless topics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Water Blocks – A set of blocks which contain a low gravity field, which may be entered. Essentially, this could either be up for tweaking, so that you fall slowly, or, you float in the water… I’d also bring up a lot of opportunities for submarine levels, too.

what if we could just color the dots have that be a block pack

Flag Post

And finally, Something! Its called Energy block! Mostly you can only get them on the shop and have 2 each finish, The Energy is 250 to complete and 10 each click, When you get them, You get 1 energy every time you get them! Mostly each account can only hold 10 energy blocks, Energy blocks will be unusable when you rejoin with a claimed Energy block, So mostly people wouldn’t cheat their way to energy. I planned this so people have a higher energy without even waiting :)

Flag Post

its simple , useful and it will help us all , refresh button!!!!!
omg how didnt anyone though of it

Flag Post

how bout` moving blocks if no-one said it allready? also a few updates for lobby: a rating system, an a refresh for if it doesnt show up for you but it shows up after you go to another level and leave

Flag Post

how about magic set pack.it will contain magic blocks,magic coins,etc.get it for 25000 energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilikegames111:

SERIOUSLY needs an eaiser way to spend energy. Its not amazingly annoying but i still would rather have a way to spend energy faster other than clicking the “spend ??? energy now” button 1000 times before i spend all my energy.

yes there should be button “spend … energy” for choosing how many energy to spend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nikolaikoni:

SERIOUSLY needs an eaiser way to spend energy. Its not amazingly annoying but i still would rather have a way to spend energy faster other than clicking the “spend ??? energy now” button 1000 times before i spend all my energy.

yes there should be button “spend … energy” for choosing how many energy to spend.

plus a way to distribute it

Flag Post

What about Cannon blocks? If you get to them you get an aiming cursor and when you click you will start going up or anywhere you click! You will stop if you land or get hit by a block. Needs to be bought by 1000, 25 each click and 5 each finish! Great for people who want to make up guestfree games (Games that have a jail in the entrance of one level) that look like a copy of other games in Kongregate, Like that when you fire the Turtle that dodges spikes on the ground? It would be cool. Quote this post and say “I agree with this” If you think this should be planned in the next update.

Flag Post

It also would be awesome if there we’re energy packs like if you can request people for one, You can use it to restore all energy, Mostly you can only carry 1 at a time and you can only send 1 at a time, Its like those packs on Mafia Wars.

Originally posted by joaqox:
Originally posted by nikolaikoni:

plus a way to distribute it

Flag Post

How about *Lava**Blocks?*

Lava Blocks = If anybody touches it they go flying into the air and if they hit the lava for a second time then they get teleported to the very start of the level (Where Everybody Spawns)