Ideas page 5

4400 posts

Flag Post

good idea.but thats kinda copied from transformice.but still.awsome.houw bout hover blocks. blocks that when u jump on and press space, its like a hoverboard?:D

Flag Post

btw i got a good idea if u finish a lvl u will get +25 (less more) it will be more on harder lvls and lower at easy lvls good idea?

Flag Post

How about energy blocks?? It recharges energy per 10 if u hit one but only in special conditions

Flag Post

Darkshendi, Did you just steal the name of the idea i had?

Flag Post

Don’t forget that its already in page 4, Almost at the end of the page.

Flag Post

Troll face smiley (>:D)
Zombie smiley
Pumpkin smiley
Cheering face smiley (^ . ^)

Gravity block, if u touch it, u get sent into that gravity the arrow is pointing

Ice block, you slide on this and its really hard to move and jump

Spikes, touch it and you lose a live (will be mentioned below)

Lives, in SOME special levels, it contains lives for each person, 1 – 50 max or something lose A life, go to a checkpoint or be invisible for 1 – 5 secs, lose ALL, go to the checkpoint u hit before the last one u hit or u go to begining (checkpoint mentioned below)

Checkpoints/flags: touch it it shines green or something and well.. all info is above

God path, if u touch the god block (mentioned below) only those who touched the block can cross here

God block, if u touch this block u turn into a god but you can only be god for how much
time the creator puts it, u cannot edit the map if you touch a god block

Divider, this long line divides or splits the map, for instance, only friends can go in this area, or gods only (yeah i know god path but that connects to the god block) or creators only

BLUE coin blocks, yep :P

Yellow key blocks, im tired of seeing RGB, can we have yellow also!

Flag Post

Code retrieval : When you forgot the code in a saved world you own,you can use this to retrieve your code.this is a block
Speed boost : Boosts moving speed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1000lol:

Code retrieval : When you forgot the code in a saved world you own,you can use this to retrieve your code.this is a block
Speed boost : Boosts moving speed!

Code retrieval, we don’t actually need.

Speed boost, they call those gravity arrows.

Flag Post

Tools Set:

White Spawn- Lets you spawn there
Blue Spawn- Spawns you there whenever you want by pressing S
Red Spawn- Can be chosen to spawn there at start
Big Eraser- Erases blocks by 2×2
Fill- Its just from paint
Giant Eraser- Erases blocks by 5×5
Gold Spawn- Only selected usernames spawn there

Flag Post

Adding on to the erasers:
Size toggle, so you can make 2×2/3×3/4×4/5×5/…/10×10 blocks of anything. Only available to the creator of the map and those that they allow to use it. (This is a troll prevention.)

Flag Post

we need purple key too.

Flag Post

Maybe your can make your own smilies? Ummmm, like draw thier faces?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

we need a click and draw option where you just click and start drawing and click to stop. (ONLY FOR CREATOR ON SAVED WORLDS) Chuck Norris smiley too but i have said that a lot

Flag Post

I support the idea of blocks that “kill” you.Just call them spawn-teleporter if you’re not okay with the idea of smileys being killed,because all they should do really,is teleport a smiley back to a spawn point.

Flag Post

if u get all coins in a lvl u shoud get energy

Flag Post
Originally posted by greensoldier_:

if u get all coins in a lvl u shoud get energy

①. That would be a great energy farm and would totally spoil energy. This idea would not work, because limits can be broken quite easily.

②. I agree with smileys being killed. There should be a respawn time if the creator sets one.

Originally posted by LittleGod:

Maybe your can make your own smilies? Ummmm, like draw thier faces?

③. This has a flaw, because the smileys could be some kind of objectionable thing. They should only let you toggle some parts of it.

④. How about a trollface smiley?

I hope everyone can see my numbers in circles. They’re Unicode.

Flag Post

easter smiley is REALLY needed! My birthday is on Easter this year :D i love easter!