Ideas page 114

4355 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

@varnine

But still, it’s a free 50 energy per day… It defeats the whole purpose of energy…

you forgot mangoes

Flag Post
Originally posted by cjshowme:

@varnine

But still, it’s a free 50 energy per day… It defeats the whole purpose of energy…

you forgot mangoes

I don’t do mangoes anymore! :)

Sorry to disappoint you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by varnine:

Win bricks needs more purpose. Maybe adding energy? the creator can set how much the player gets (Max: 50) the edit tutor is way too easy so it should get 0 energy or something. “But then people will farm!”

How to prevent it:

Only peoples without codes can get energy.
but people without codes wins energy then gets code is fine too.

Allowed to do this once per a day. (20 H+)

P.S who said anything about Max energy?

its ok a little but even if it gives 50 to your energy thingies it can still be abused
but it is just 50 so its ok maybe 25?

LOL, No. I will just make a small saved level, put a win brick, fill it with people, set the max energy to 50, and keep loading the level. Terrible idea.

I said only once per a day :P

So then people do it once a day…still terrible. _

ok let me point out all the problems the 50 energy max , one person my not farm but a group of friends can, ppl getting codes bad idea because of trolls , the question about no max energy then ppl would just play other games and let energy add up then buy what they wanted to buy with alot of energy

Flag Post

Are you people mental??!! What about MY Idea?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjman070:

Win bricks needs more purpose. Maybe adding energy? the creator can set how much the player gets (Max: 50) the edit tutor is way too easy so it should get 0 energy or something. “But then people will farm!”

How to prevent it:

Only peoples without codes can get energy.
but people without codes wins energy then gets code is fine too.

Allowed to do this once per a day. (20 H+)

P.S who said anything about Max energy?

its ok a little but even if it gives 50 to your energy thingies it can still be abused
but it is just 50 so its ok maybe 25?

LOL, No. I will just make a small saved level, put a win brick, fill it with people, set the max energy to 50, and keep loading the level. Terrible idea.

I said only once per a day :P

So then people do it once a day…still terrible. _

ok let me point out all the problems the 50 energy max , one person my not farm but a group of friends can, ppl getting codes bad idea because of trolls , the question about no max energy then ppl would just play other games and let energy add up then buy what they wanted to buy with alot of energy

Sorry about the long chain of arguments, but you know how long it takes to get 50 energy. It takes 2 hours and 5 mins to get a 1/4 of your energy back (based on a new account), and you can get that in a matter of seconds? The code for not having this applied is flawed because a person can go into god mode to get where they want, and the host “kills” the code? Those people wouldn’t technically have the code anyway. Also even if you did do it once a day those hours that you save add up.

Flag Post

Long story short, the idea is flawed and it isn’t a good idea. SO STOP ARGUEING!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicFace5595:

Long story short, the idea is flawed and it isn’t a good idea. SO STOP ARGUEING!!!

OR people can start doing @winblockidea

Flag Post

Here some bizarre ideas:

Some Fill and Replace options. We need to fill the background with canvas, and make it tile by tile is bothering sometimes. The Timed Doors on/off frequency should be configurable. Some kind of Dense Water which sink the characters instead of making them float. An item that disappears if it is a long time on it, also configurable. Some use for the blue coins, like Blue Coin Doors and Gates

What about fog? It means, “sight range”. The option of disabling the minimap in some worlds, or make some tiles visible, in order to improve the “adventure” atmosphere. Light-emitting tiles could be a good idea, too. Some suggestion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gore_Obsessed:

Here some bizarre ideas:

Some Fill and Replace options. We need to fill the background with canvas, and make it tile by tile is bothering sometimes. The Timed Doors on/off frequency should be configurable. Some kind of Dense Water which sink the characters instead of making them float. An item that disappears if it is a long time on it, also configurable. Some use for the blue coins, like Blue Coin Doors and Gates

What about fog? It means, “sight range”. The option of disabling the minimap in some worlds, or make some tiles visible, in order to improve the “adventure” atmosphere. Light-emitting tiles could be a good idea, too. Some suggestion?

Some really good ideas there! ;)

Flag Post

EDIT: There should be an item called the “Ultimate Item”. It costs 25,000 energy, and when you buy it, you can win one (non-Classic) Energy Shop item per month for a year!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThePerfectRun:

There should be an item called the “Ultimate Item”. It costs 25,000 energy, and when you buy it, you can win one Energy Shop item per day for a year!

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

There should be an item called the “Ultimate Item”. It costs 25,000 energy, and when you buy it, you can win one Energy Shop item per day for a year!

No.

very very very very bad idea because then ppl would pick the classic smiley and blocks and those cost money so……… yeah

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjman070:
Originally posted by Youkyou:

No.

very very very very bad idea because then ppl would pick the classic smiley and blocks and those cost money so……… yeah

To prevent: Non classic items only.

I think it should be every month, seeing as Chris is adding new packs every week and also because it’s so expensive… If it was THAT expensive, it would be cheaper just to buy the packs. Maybe make it balanced a little?

Flag Post

@varnine

you forgot mangoes

I don’t do mangoes anymore! :)

Sorry to disappoint you.

:(

grapes…

Flag Post

Another ideas:
Some kind of Checkpoints in similar fashion like Spawn Points, but only activate with the player touch a tile with a Death Background behind it. That is a background tile that works like a Portal with some differences.

1) I make a stairway with, for example, red mineral tiles with three spaces of separation.
2) I put behind the “bottom” of the stairs the Death Background (the world’s owner is the only that see the tiles marked w/ the Death Background)
3) I put a Checkpoint in the beginning of the stairs
4) When some player falls of the stairs, they touch inevitably the bottom tiles marked.
5) At this point, they will reappear in the Checkpoint

The delay of the reappearing can be configurable, up from 0 to 10 seconds.

Flag Post

Another ideas:
Some kind of Checkpoints in similar fashion like Spawn Points, but only activate with the player touch a tile with a Death Background behind it. That is a background tile that works like a Portal with some differences.

1) I make a stairway with, for example, red mineral tiles with three spaces of separation.
2) I put behind the “bottom” of the stairs the Death Background (the world’s owner is the only that see the tiles marked w/ the Death Background)
4) When some player falls of the stairs, they touch inevitably the bottom tiles marked.

So basically, they’re exactly like portals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Another ideas:

So basically, they’re exactly like portals.

You know, some genius who plays EE has already made a bot that does something like that.

Flag Post

Finally! One of my better ideas.

ZOOM FUNCTION!

MrShoe should implement a zooming feature on EE. Pressing – should zoom out the area by .5 times (maximum: -3x) so you can look at stuff around you. Pressing + will zoom in by .5 (max is 3x) so you can see details or just focus on your ego.

Flag Post

ZOOM FUNCTION!

MrShoe should implement a zooming feature on EE. Pressing – should zoom out the area by .5 times (maximum: -3x) so you can look at stuff around you. Pressing + will zoom in by .5 (max is 3x) so you can see details or just focus on your ego.

You already can zoom in, but zooming out would be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

ZOOM FUNCTION!

You already can zoom in, but zooming out would be good.

Wait, how? Unless you mean the zooming in/out function on the browser. That one sucks, because it’s really bad quality when you zoom it. And yeah, a zoom in/out would be good.

Flag Post

mangoes.

Flag Post

mangoes.

Aww…. For stealing my signature. XD

And fine, I’ll do mangoes…

Mangoes.

Flag Post

i gotta idea, a epic face smiley, some people call the epic face an awsome face.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gidey:

i gotta idea, a epic face smiley, some people call the epic face an awsome face.

‘ould ya ’splain i’ more?

Flag Post

ok, if you dont know what im taking about, search up epic face on images, i think we should have a epic face, maybe marked, red?