Ideas page 135

4334 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by chiragpatel00:

I have a Potion Idea!

For Owners, It should go to Potion Setting in Modify Level

In Potion Setting, The Owner can choose potions to allow in the World then Save

When It’s Saved, The System will appear that “You can now only use _____ in This World”

Example:
The Owner of the City allows Potion of Blue Aura, Potion of Green Aura, Potion of Yellow Aura and Potion of Red Aura in The City then Save.

The Players will see the System “You can now only use Potion of Blue Aura, Potion of Green Aura, Potion of Yellow Aura and Potion of Red Aura in This World”

I already posed this idea a few days ago, but you added on to it a little, good job.

Flag Post

I have a Potion Idea!

When It’s Saved, The System will appear that “You can now only use _____ in This World”

Example:
The Owner of the City allows Potion of Blue Aura, Potion of Green Aura, Potion of Yellow Aura and Potion of Red Aura in The City then Save.

The Players will see the System “You can now only use Potion of Blue Aura, Potion of Green Aura, Potion of Yellow Aura and Potion of Red Aura in This World”

This is already in the game, if you are not aware.

Flag Post

I have a Potion Idea!

Example:

then how do you do it?

Flag Post

0_0 how to get green box?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lewis4455:

I have a Potion Idea!

Example:

then how do you do it?

Read the blog next time, please!

blog.everybodyedits.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by jbos123:
Originally posted by alexislag:

A Prehistoric Pack for 1200 Energy Points.

It isn’t interesting to look at a name of a pack, tell us what’s in the pack lazy arse!

What’s inside in the pack are some caveman sets and a caveman smiley ok

Flag Post

Samurai smiley for 50 Energy Points in total of 1000 Energy Points.

Flag Post

And the Cure Potion where once you drink it and get through the players who has the effects of the Curse and Zombie Potion, their effects will be removed but only 1 at a time. It costs 100 Energy Points.

Flag Post

how about decoration kills stuff?

sword- hold “a” and run into zombies to kill them

gun- press “a” to fire and hurt zombies it hits

armor- protects you from zombies for 20 seconds

Flag Post
Originally posted by PvZpro:

We don’t want EE to turn into an RPG.

Flag Post

ideas: tell me if you like em ;)
smilez:

1.cold smile: basiclly a blue :) for 625 energy

2.homer smile! for 775

3.god smile: looks like a smile in god mode but cant fly! cost: 750 energy

blocks:

1 fake trophy looks like win brick but its fake! cost: 1000 for 5

2. gottaasktheman package: has blocks that looks like the smiles in gatm’s logo (see his logo above!) cost:1250

3.better water package just add a shark background cost: same as water or free if you have water package

potions:

these are good potion ideas that i have heard (not mine)

1. rainbow potion turns your aura to a rainbow addition: LEAVES A RAINBOW TRAIL LIKE NYANCAT STYLE!

2. cure potion: does what it says and cures zombie and curse effects and can stack up to 20 instead of 10

potion ideas that i made:

1. reset potion: does the same as the /reset command exept you dont need chat!

thats all thanks!

edit: zombie potion should be a smile but not infect or turn infect on/off if you use zombie pot on a world with infect turned off the potion will last 10 minz but it cant infect

Flag Post

smilez:

2.homer smile! for 775

blocks:

2. gottaasktheman package: has blocks that looks like the smiles in gatm’s logo (see his logo above!) cost:1250

3.better water package just add a shark background cost: same as water or free if you have water package

potions:

1. rainbow potion turns your aura to a rainbow addition: LEAVES A RAINBOW TRAIL LIKE NYANCAT STYLE!

2. cure potion: does what it says and cures zombie and curse effects and can stack up to 20 instead of 10

thats all thanks!

gottaasktheman package: NO
homer smile: copyright.
reset potion: NONONONONONONO

Flag Post
Originally posted by PvZpro:

too much rpg-like

Flag Post

joona = complains about everything!

Flag Post

joona = complains about everything!

lewis= doesn’t make that good ideas!

Flag Post

smilez:

2.homer smile! for 775

blocks:

potions:

thats all thanks!

edit: zombie potion should be a smile but not infect or turn infect on/off if you use zombie pot on a world with infect turned off the potion will last 10 minz but it cant infect

Potions

1) Ehh it’s alright, bit out of season though
2) Copyright
3) No, just no

Blocks

1) No, just no
2) Really?
3) No point

Potions

1) No, just no
2) Eh, it’s alright I suppose

Potions you made

1) You don’t need chat for /reset…

Flag Post

Hey i have an idea!
Why don’t Mr shoe REMOVE THE STUPID LEVELS?

Flag Post

Fastfood Pack: 1200 Energy Points
What’s in the pack: Burger, Fries, Pie, Soda, Milkshake, and Smoothies
Actions: Eating and Drinking

Flag Post

well,atleast not fighting related stuff. 5/5

Flag Post

Ehh, I don’t think this game suits actions but other than that, I guess I like your idea’s. if there was some blocks and backgrounds with it and then less foodstuff (I’m going to assume they’re decoration blocks)

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

Ehh, I don’t think this game suits actions but other than that, I guess I like your idea’s. if there was some blocks and backgrounds with it and then less foodstuff (I’m going to assume they’re decoration blocks)

Actions are allowed just they don’t ruin this game but since the actions I made were from Sim Games, I hope they’re allowed cause i’m getting a bit bored that smileys don’t eat and drink if they have mouths and didn’t eat a food or drink a drink either.

Flag Post

Actions are allowed just they don’t ruin this game but since the actions I made were from Sim Games, I hope they’re allowed cause i’m getting a bit bored that smileys don’t eat and drink if they have mouths and didn’t eat a food or drink a drink either.

yep,and how come,there’s a wearable crown in this game? so why not eatable food?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

yep,and how come,there’s a wearable crown in this game? so why not eatable food?

Because this isn’t The Sims, this is Everybody Edits. You are a single smiley with no arms nor legs, it would just look stupid if it just suddenly sprouted them and took a random bite out of a burger. Actions just aren’t made for this game

Flag Post

quick sand pack:1250 energy
on the pack:quick sand
action:make you sink

i thinked about this pack when they made the swamp pack,the water from the swamp pack make you sink,so how about a quick sand pack?that should be a good trap or hazard,well,i thinked to be like just a action block,but what people think?

Flag Post

i put a random number of energy .-.,should be better only be 800 energy,will only have sand,a quick sand .-.