Originally posted by georgeinator:
Originally posted by Joona1410:
Originally posted by alexislag:

Fastfood Pack: 1200 Energy Points
What’s in the pack: Burger, Fries, Pie, Soda, Milkshake, and Smoothies
Actions: Eating and Drinking

Ehh, I don’t think this game suits actions but other than that, I guess I like your idea’s. if there was some blocks and backgrounds with it and then less foodstuff (I’m going to assume they’re decoration blocks)

Actions are allowed just they don’t ruin this game but since the actions I made were from Sim Games, I hope they’re allowed cause i’m getting a bit bored that smileys don’t eat and drink if they have mouths and didn’t eat a food or drink a drink either.

yep,and how come,there’s a wearable crown in this game? so why not eatable food?

Because this isn’t The Sims, this is Everybody Edits. You are a single smiley with no arms nor legs, it would just look stupid if it just suddenly sprouted them and took a random bite out of a burger. Actions just aren’t made for this game

LOLWUT? and how come,there are action blocks…

Flag Post

Orange Switches:Unlocks an Orange Door. You can set an Orange Door to be opened by this switch and the switch will then be useless. 500 energy for 10.

Flag Post

The ability to take away your woot

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blazer205:

The cognitive ability for one to woot only the worlds that actually deserve it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blazer205:

10+

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:

Orange Switches:Unlocks an Orange Door. You can set an Orange Door to be opened by this switch and the switch will then be useless. 500 energy for 10.

I don’t get it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:

I don’t get it…

It’s like portals combined with swtiches. ;)

Flag Post

Air meter

Stay in water or swampy water too long and you will drown!

Air depletion takes 30 seconds to fully deplete.

Water potion

You can breathe underwater!

Potion lasts for 2 minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 322aretsamLOL:

Air meter

Stay in water or swampy water too long and you will drown!

Air depletion takes 30 seconds to fully deplete.

Water potion

You can breathe underwater!

Potion lasts for 2 minutes.

I have to say, it’s not a bad idea. :)

Flag Post

Fastfood Pack: 1200 Energy Points
What’s in the pack: Burger, Fries, Pie, Soda, Milkshake, and Smoothies
Actions: Eating and Drinking

Ehh, I don’t think this game suits actions but other than that, I guess I like your idea’s. if there was some blocks and backgrounds with it and then less foodstuff (I’m going to assume they’re decoration blocks)

Actions are allowed just they don’t ruin this game but since the actions I made were from Sim Games, I hope they’re allowed cause i’m getting a bit bored that smileys don’t eat and drink if they have mouths and didn’t eat a food or drink a drink either.

yep,and how come,there’s a wearable crown in this game? so why not eatable food?

Because this isn’t The Sims, this is Everybody Edits. You are a single smiley with no arms nor legs, it would just look stupid if it just suddenly sprouted them and took a random bite out of a burger. Actions just aren’t made for this game

LOLWUT? and how come,there are action blocks…

Every games should imitate some reality, if you don’t want actions, then action blocks shouldn’t be here, yet i’m thinking if EE can imitate Minecraft a little bit.

Flag Post

-HUGE QUOTE PYRAMID HERE-
Every games should imitate some reality, if you don’t want actions, then action blocks shouldn’t be here, yet i’m thinking if EE can imitate Minecraft a little bit.

Seriously, stop making quote pyramids. They serve to no purpose and are quite spammy.
Anyway, I don’t want EE imitating Minecraft. If you want to play a game like Minecraft, go play Minecraft. EE should be it’s own game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

-HUGE QUOTE PYRAMID HERE-

Seriously, stop making quote pyramids. Serve to no purpose and are quite spammy.
Anyway, I don’t want EE imitating Minecraft. If you want to play a game like Minecraft, go play Minecraft. EE should be it’s own game.

I’m just telling to add a little reality in this game.

Flag Post

You can add reality without imitating other games.

Flag Post

Say, a world where smileys live in a 2.5d land, and don’t have hands. These mystical things called woots and magic coins that don’t exist in real life..

What I’m saying is that EE isn’t a realistic game, and so shouldn’t deserve realistic actions.

Flag Post

I hope Mr. Shoe will add the f***ing cure potion on the NEXT UPDATE because Bruce doesn’t slay zombies at all or else we’ll call Benjaminsen to get back on his own game BY FORCE!

Flag Post

I hope Mr. Shoe will add the f***ing cure potion on the NEXT UPDATE because Bruce doesn’t slay zombies at all or else we’ll call Benjaminsen to get back on his own game BY FORCE!

Instead of making another potion just to be immune to zombies, wouldn’t it be easier and more practical to make the potion of protection do that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Instead of making another potion just to be immune to zombies, wouldn’t it be easier and more practical to make the potion of protection do that?

Alex means a CURE potion that will cure you from zombies, not protect.

Flag Post

A separate potion from the cure…? Terrible idea.

I would rather get the Protec. Potion modified than have another seperate potion to cure zombie/curses.

And I didn’t give any opinion when I said that. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

A separate potion from the cure…? Terrible idea.

I would rather get the Protec. Potion modified than have another seperate potion to cure zombie/curses.

And I didn’t give any opinion when I said that. :)

Does this means that you don’t want the cure potion or what?

Flag Post

Does this means that you don’t want the cure potion or what?

I already answered:

Flag Post

Anyways, I hope the next theme of the pack is the restaurant theme.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

well,smarty-pants,HOW do i stop a quote pyramid?

Don’t quote it. Or do what I just did, only quote the little bit.